Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

emilseine

Gold Member
Jul 2, 2022
What I'm saying is do most Jews agree with the Jesus being crucified? In the religion itself and amongst the jewish population. What do they truly believe?

• Banned
But even if they don't mention him in their service they must know the NT claims the Jews and Romans were who killed Jesus. My only question is do you believe the Jews support the crucifixion if you ask a Jew on the street?

• Banned
It's a simple question. Do Jews hate Jesus and support what happened to him? Did the ancient Jews support it and do the modern day ones support it as well?

But even if they don't mention him in their service they must know the NT claims the Jews and Romans were who killed Jesus. My only question is do you believe the Jews support the crucifixion if you ask a Jew on the street?
Is this a serious question? No Jew would say that Jesus deserved to be put to death. The other guy that was crucified next to him - Barbaras? - didn’t deserve a death sentence either. These were different times, though.

And as I said, it’s not really a point of discussion at all, but mostly we regret that the NT blamed it all on the Jews, and because of that, Jews have been subjected to 2000 years of persecution, expulsions, and slaughter by the millions.

What do Jews say about their history? How do they explain the Jesus stuff? Do some of them believe they killed him? IT's in other scribes other than the bible that the Jews did.

Forum List

Back