Do Liberals support third trimester abortions?

Why 1st trimester?

What changes?

It has nothing to do with anything that changes.

Three months seems like enough time to shit or get off the pot to me.

Exactly!

And I just laugh when people say they didn't realize they were pregnant. Is it normal to feel like your boobs are being stabbed, you are going to throw up all the time, and to smell sour milk from a mile away?
:lol: Not everyone has those side-effects of pregnancy.

Just curious. For the extremos, any restrictions on a woman's right to choose are anti liberal.

Just curious about this.

What gives YOU the right to tell ANYBODY what they can do with their OWN body?

I thought people like you hated the NANNNY STATE GOVERNMENT limiting your personal FREEDOM.

But aren't you limiting woman's freedom to decide what they can do with their own bodies?

Well?

Aren't you?

Here's my advise to you.

If you don't believe in abortions?

Don't have one.

Other than that?

Mind you own fucking business.

Last edited:
Gosh, I don't know why liberals wouldn't support it.

After all, what's wrong with breeching the baby so it's little legs come out first so only the head remains inside mommy, poking a hole in its skull with a scissors or something, and then sucking its little brains out? Oh, okay, maybe its little arms and legs kick and twitch a bit while the hole gets poked and as its brains start to disappear, but it's all over rather quickly. And the doctor doesn't feel a thing.

Just curious. For the extremos, any restrictions on a woman's right to choose are anti liberal.

Just curious about this.

I thought people like you hated the NANNNY STATE GOVERNMENT limiting your personal FREEDOM.

But aren't you limiting woman's freedom to decide what they can do with their own bodies?

Well?

Aren't you?

Here's my advise to you.

Don't have one.

Other than that?

:rofl:

Nice rant.

Misplaced, but nice.

Oh, and what gives you the right to tell me what questions I'm allowed to ask anyway?

If you don't want to give an answer, don't

Other than that, mind your own fucking business. :lol:

You know Ravi's been totally pwned when her best line of reasoning is that laws restricting third trimester abortions are essentially the same thing as a law that allows the government to arbitrarily suspend an individual's constitional rights.

But then again she's also the same tard that said a fetus = sperm.

What a loon. :rofl:

Just curious about this.

Well?

Aren't you?

Here's my advise to you.

Don't have one.

Other than that?

Nice rant.

Misplaced, but nice.

Oh, and what gives you the right to tell me what questions I'm allowed to ask anyway?

When you start telling people what they can do with their OWN BODIES, it's everybody's business.

You know Ravi's been totally pwned when her best line of reasoning is that laws restricting third trimester abortions are essentially the same thing as a law that allows the government to arbitrarily suspend an individual's constitional rights.

But then again she's also the same tard that said a fetus = sperm.

What a loon. :rofl:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa???? Now admittedly I don't pay too much attention to Ravi cuz well she's Ravi, but she really said that?????????? :lol:

Just curious about this.

Well?

Aren't you?

Here's my advise to you.

Don't have one.

Other than that?

Nice rant.

Misplaced, but nice.

When you start telling people what they can do with their OWN BODIES, it's everybody's business.

What part of 1/2 of Americans don't consider a baby to be "part of a woman's body" do you NOT understand? I know yall just wanna say fuck you to anyone who disagrees with you, but it aint that easy.

seems conservatives are confused.....you can abort for some reasons but not other reasons....

so the fetus is responsible for the sins of the father...ie. rape, molestation...

why do people who believe in god and trust in god...suddenly have to abort a fetus that is a threat to the mother's health...should you not leave that up to your god?
As usual.....even Life & Death are conditional, for "moralists".

(....And, guess who always magically avoids the-short-end-o'-the-stick?)

:rolleyes:

I wouldn't say they are supported. I would say that liberals support not making them illegal since they happen so rarely and circumstances that would lead to them in almost all cases would mean the mother has some serious mental issues or is being abused.

See how easy that was? Now why can't libertarians answer a simple question?

What if they started to happen more frequently under less than dire circumstances?

Would you be ok with restricting them then?

Miss_Cleo.jpg

They won't.​

While not a liberal, I support a woman's choice to do whatever she deems necessary to her own body.
That's nice. Good to know tattoos are okay in your book.

Now, as for the subject at hand?

Stossel actually tackled this with a group of libertarians. Naturally the women libertarian said she should be able to do what she wants with here body whenever she wants. And this is the same argument you hear from the pro-choice crowd. I would agree with that in principle, but there's a minor problem. Abortion isn't about what you do to your body. It's about what you do to your body AND, at some point, someone elses (the babies). the only way for the abortin whenever for whatever argument flies is if for some reason you rationalize that a child in the womb never be considered a human being (because killing an innocent one is generally considered murder).

“And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.”

I do not support third trimester abortions.

If it takes you more than 6 months to decide that you don't want to give birth, then you deserve the pain of labor.
Ah, yes.....the Cretin's Song!!

Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy pain and thy conception; in pain thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.."

devolutionnew.jpg

seems conservatives are confused.....you can abort for some reasons but not other reasons....

so the fetus is responsible for the sins of the father...ie. rape, molestation...

why do people who believe in god and trust in god...suddenly have to abort a fetus that is a threat to the mother's health...should you not leave that up to your god?

If any of you were to walk into a Planned Parenthood and take a poll as to why they are there.

And the primary choices being:

• Rape
  • Incest
  • Mother's Health
  • Birth Control Option

What would the majority pick? I would be willing to bet at least 90% would choose birth control option.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back