Do Liberals support third trimester abortions?

Just curious about this.

What gives YOU the right to tell ANYBODY what they can do with their OWN body?

I thought people like you hated the NANNNY STATE GOVERNMENT limiting your personal FREEDOM.

But aren't you limiting woman's freedom to decide what they can do with their own bodies?

Well?

Aren't you?

Here's my advise to you.

If you don't believe in abortions?

Don't have one.

Other than that?

Mind you own fucking business.

:rofl:

Nice rant.

Misplaced, but nice.

Oh, and what gives you the right to tell me what questions I'm allowed to ask anyway?

If you don't want to give an answer, don't

Other than that, mind your own fucking business. :lol:

When you start telling people what they can do with their OWN BODIES, it's everybody's business.

lol

You fail biology forever

:rofl:

Nice rant.

Misplaced, but nice.

Oh, and what gives you the right to tell me what questions I'm allowed to ask anyway?

If you don't want to give an answer, don't

Other than that, mind your own fucking business. :lol:

When you start telling people what they can do with their OWN BODIES, it's everybody's business.

What part of 1/2 of Americans don't consider a baby to be "part of a woman's body" do you NOT understand? I know yall just wanna say fuck you to anyone who disagrees with you, but it aint that easy.

lol

you don't get to vote on basic biological facts

True liberals would never allow the "supreme court" to legitimize an industry which disregards an individuals right to LIFE, which precedes even liberty or the pursuit of happiness.

Anyone who calls themself a liberal and support baby butchering is a liar.
A TRUE Liberal allows each individual to make their own decisions; devoid of all fairy-tale logic.

:rolleyes:

Not quite. A true liberal doesn't let one person decide to do something to harm another person.

You know, human rights and all that.

I don't think liberals will have any problem whatsoever in the future letting little mommy take the newborn home for a "test run".Then after a few messy diapers dear ol mom gets pissed and under the no fault mommy bill that was passed by the libs she can bring the baby back to the hospital where the Doctor can.
Well the rest is best left unsaid.

Just asking a question.

Feel free not to answer it if you're ashamed of your opinion. :thup:

My opinion is that the Roe v. Wade decision was brilliant, but probably not strictly defensible from a strict interpretation of the constitution.

But, surprise, surprise, I believe that a strict interpretation of the constitution would have given a woman the right to have an abortion at any time during the pregnancy, not just the first trimester,

because nothing in the Constitution gives the unborn civil rights. You have to invent constitutional rights for the unborn in order to give them constitutional protection.

Do you support animal cruelty laws?

Do you believe the Constitution gives animals human rights?

Actually I was quite honest in my opinion of where I think the liberal party is headed.You can't tell me 50
maybe 100 years from now this isn't a possibility with the Libs and their feeling toward the unborn.Well take that a few steps further and I can picture a smiling Nancy Pelosi type in the future during an interview explaining how progressive and forward thinking the NEW progressive party is.

Actually I was quite honest in my opinion of where I think the liberal party is headed.You can't tell me 50
maybe 100 years from now this isn't a possibility with the Libs and their feeling toward the unborn.Well take that a few steps further and I can picture a smiling Nancy Pelosi type in the future during an interview explaining how progressive and forward thinking the NEW progressive party is.
Actually, libs are usually pro-choice. Conservatives, on the other hand, championed abortion to control population.

Ravi, you're so full of shit. What conservatives have championed population control?
I guarantee that if they even exist, they are a small minority.

Here's a joke I heard a Jew tell:

Q: When does a fetus become a human?
A" When it graduates med school.

I know! It's terrible! Just terrible! I was shocked, too.

(And for the PC among us, "jew" is NOT an epithet. Should it be capitalized? I don't know, So sue me already.)

Hey, no flies on you.

Anyway, if I haven't accurately described the procedure please feel free to correct it. Thanks.

Gosh, I don't know why liberals wouldn't support it.

After all, what's wrong with breeching the baby so it's little legs come out first so only the head remains inside mommy, poking a hole in its skull with a scissors or something, and then sucking its little brains out? Oh, okay, maybe its little arms and legs kick and twitch a bit while the hole gets poked and as its brains start to disappear, but it's all over rather quickly. And the doctor doesn't feel a thing.

What is your problem??? You're not trying to find an answer to a question. I think you're trying to shock everyone and make libs look like monsters by insinuating they think torturing babies is just fine. Dry up.

I'm very liberal and I don't believe in abortion for myself at all. Other women can do what they want. It is lawful.

Just curious. For the extremos, any restrictions on a woman's right to choose are anti liberal.

While not a liberal, I support a woman's choice to do whatever she deems necessary to her own body.

it's not exactly her body, when the doc pulls the baby out feet first insertes a forcepts at the base of the skull rips it open with a scalpel and sucks out the brains. That's a baby's body make no mistake about it. You have just condoned murder.

Just curious. For the extremos, any restrictions on a woman's right to choose are anti liberal.

Just curious about this.

What gives YOU the right to tell ANYBODY what they can do with their OWN body?

I thought people like you hated the NANNNY STATE GOVERNMENT limiting your personal FREEDOM.

But aren't you limiting woman's freedom to decide what they can do with their own bodies?

Well?

Aren't you?

Here's my advise to you.

If you don't believe in abortions?

Don't have one.

Other than that?

Mind you own fucking business.

Ok... so answer this:

What gives you the right to tell me that I can't operate a racist business?
What gives you the right to tell me where I can smoke?
What gives you the right to tell me when I can text or not?
What gives you the right to tell me I cannot pray to my God with other students at school?
What gives you the right to tell me I cannot prohibit certain groups of people from a private club?
What gives you the right to tell a university that they must cancel a mens sport to support a womens sport?
What gives you the right to tell a company how they can advertise?
What gives you the right to tell me how much money I can make legally?
What gives you the right to tell me if I can wear a seatbelt or not?
What gives you the right to tell me I have to pay for someone elses healthcare?
What gives you the right to ask that Don Imus be fired for using words you don't find acceptable?
What gives you the right to ask that Rush Limbaugh be taken off Armed Forces radio?
What gives you the right to tell me that my child can't learn about abstinence in school?
What gives you the right to approve my daugters abortion when she is 15 without notifying her parents?
What gives you the right to state that my property or business can be taken from me cause my land and the taxes it generates will benefit my community?
What right do you have to tell a Miss America contestant that she must conform to your believes or drop out of the competition?
What right do you have to force on others what you think I or children should eat?
What right do you have to force a company to open an "escrow account"?
What right do you have to tell radio stations that they must offer two points of view?

All of those things above are issues championed by your "freedom loving" democrat party.

Last edited:
Gosh, I don't know why liberals wouldn't support it.

After all, what's wrong with breeching the baby so it's little legs come out first so only the head remains inside mommy, poking a hole in its skull with a scissors or something, and then sucking its little brains out? Oh, okay, maybe its little arms and legs kick and twitch a bit while the hole gets poked and as its brains start to disappear, but it's all over rather quickly. And the doctor doesn't feel a thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Constitutionally the fetus has no rights; leaving it up to the states to decide whether to allow third trimester abortions is a reasonable compromise even if it may constitutionally infringe on a woman's right to privacy.

I think Liberals are cool with abortions up to 1 yr.....After that they feel it's a little tacky to end the life.
The Liberals...they do love them abortions.

Forum List

Back