Do Liberals support third trimester abortions?

It's largely to avoid responsibility and get back to partying:
On average, women give at least 3 reasons for choosing abortion: 3/4 say that having a baby would interfere with work, school or other responsibilities; about 3/4 say they cannot afford a child; and 1/2 say they do not want to be a single parent or are having problems with their husband or partner (AGI).

Gee.....how odd partying never made it into your quote.

:rolleyes:

The reason I said it is debatable is because the word dire is so subjective. Not being able to afford another child without making the ones you already have might not seem dire to you but it may seem dire to another.

I accept that. The point would be that the bulk of these pregnancies were the result of irresponsible behavior.
....And, that matters to some people, huh? There's some kind of need to speculate someone engaged in irresponsible behavior???

I've always wondered about the state of someone's life.....when they felt some need to make that determination (about others).​

Not this liberal.

I absolutely oppose the commie pinko elitists industry of hate in any "trimester".

There is a place for those who profit from homicide of innocent children, it is called HELL.
....Another o' those fairy-tale concepts, much the same as Evil.

True liberals would never allow the "supreme court" to legitimize an industry which disregards an individuals right to LIFE, which precedes even liberty or the pursuit of happiness.

Anyone who calls themself a liberal and support baby butchering is a liar.
A TRUE Liberal allows each individual to make their own decisions; devoid of all fairy-tale logic.

First trimester/life of mother in danger.

Why 1st trimester?

What changes?

It looks more like a baby for one. ;)

Along with a bunch of other stuff that I can't remember right now. After twenty two weeks the baby can survive.

Pretty CERTAIN OF THAT, are you??

dande04.jpg

Just curious. For the extremos, any restrictions on a woman's right to choose are anti liberal.

Just curious about this.

What gives YOU the right to tell ANYBODY what they can do with their OWN body?

I thought people like you hated the NANNNY STATE GOVERNMENT limiting your personal FREEDOM.

But aren't you limiting woman's freedom to decide what they can do with their own bodies?

Well?

Aren't you?

Here's my advise to you.

If you don't believe in abortions?

Don't have one.

Other than that?

Mind you own fucking business.
Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!

Just curious. For the extremos, any restrictions on a woman's right to choose are anti liberal.

Just curious about this.

I thought people like you hated the NANNNY STATE GOVERNMENT limiting your personal FREEDOM.

But aren't you limiting woman's freedom to decide what they can do with their own bodies?

Well?

Aren't you?

Here's my advise to you.

Don't have one.

Other than that?

:rofl:

Nice rant.

Misplaced, but nice.
....Much like those people who're in miserable-marriages, who feel some need to comment on others' (i.e. typically, single) irresponsible-behavior.

Just curious about this.

Well?

Aren't you?

Here's my advise to you.

Don't have one.

Other than that?

Nice rant.

Misplaced, but nice.

Oh, and what gives you the right to tell me what questions I'm allowed to ask anyway?

If you don't want to give an answer, don't

Other than that, mind your own fucking business. :lol:

When you start telling people what they can do with their OWN BODIES, it's everybody's business.

....And, worse-yet when they assume some Divine Right to legislate their busy-body agenda!

Nice rant.

Misplaced, but nice.

Oh, and what gives you the right to tell me what questions I'm allowed to ask anyway?

When you start telling people what they can do with their OWN BODIES, it's everybody's business.

What part of 1/2 of Americans don't consider a baby to be "part of a woman's body" do you NOT understand?
....Kinda like a parasite, would be, right?​

Just curious about this.

Well?

Aren't you?

Here's my advise to you.

Don't have one.

Other than that?

Nice rant.

Misplaced, but nice.

When I do that, you might have a point.

Until then, you might consider just shutting the fuck up lest you continue to make an ass of yourself. :thup:

seems conservatives are confused.....you can abort for some reasons but not other reasons....

so the fetus is responsible for the sins of the father...ie. rape, molestation...

why do people who believe in god and trust in god...suddenly have to abort a fetus that is a threat to the mother's health...should you not leave that up to your god?

If any of you were to walk into a Planned Parenthood and take a poll as to why they are there.

And the primary choices being:

• Rape
  • Incest
  • Mother's Health
  • Birth Control Option

What would the majority pick? I would be willing to bet at least 90% would choose birth control option.

RELIABLE birth-control (just fairly-recently available, at a pharmacy near you.)​

You know Ravi's been totally pwned when her best line of reasoning is that laws restricting third trimester abortions are essentially the same thing as a law that allows the government to arbitrarily suspend an individual's constitional rights.

But then again she's also the same tard that said a fetus = sperm.

What a loon. :rofl:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa???? Now admittedly I don't pay too much attention to Ravi cuz well she's Ravi, but she really said that?????????? :lol:

Not verbatim, but she has absolutely equated the two, many times. According to her they're both examples of terminating "potential" life so there is no need to distinguish between them. To her, terminating a pregnancy is really no different than beating off.

My opinion is that the Roe v. Wade decision was brilliant, but probably not strictly defensible from a strict interpretation of the constitution.

But, surprise, surprise, I believe that a strict interpretation of the constitution would have given a woman the right to have an abortion at any time during the pregnancy, not just the first trimester,

because nothing in the Constitution gives the unborn civil rights. You have to invent constitutional rights for the unborn in order to give them constitutional protection.

No, you simply have to categorize the unborn as something other than a human being, which the constitution does not define one way or the other.

The constitution gives no rights to the unborn, but it does give rights to the born, so logically when real rights of the born conflict with imaginary rights of the unborn, it isn't hard to see what side the constitution falls on.

The Supreme Court in Roe v. Wade took away a woman's rights after the first trimester.

The constitution doesn't fall on any side where abortion is concerned. At best it contradicts itselff where defining citizens and defining the rights of people. And even if it doesn't give rights to the unborn that doesn't mean they got it right. Thought I doubt the framers intended to allow woman to preform such and irresponsible act whenever they wanted for whatever reason. The constitution isn't a document that defines when human life begins. It defines the rights of citizens which it is true the unborn woudl not be considered. This unfortunately means you would have to concede that it is okay for american citizens to kill illegal aliens though.

I just love the hypcrosy of people who complain about their right to choose being limited while at the same time depriving another of any choices they may make.

Last edited:
True liberals would never allow the "supreme court" to legitimize an industry which disregards an individuals right to LIFE, which precedes even liberty or the pursuit of happiness.

Anyone who calls themself a liberal and support baby butchering is a liar.

"Allow"" the supreme court??? Since when was I or anybody else able to do that?? And now you tell me. If I'd have know that, I would not have "allowed" them to give the election to Bush.

Just curious about this.

Well?

Aren't you?

Here's my advise to you.

Don't have one.

Other than that?

Nice rant.

Misplaced, but nice.

Don't mind him, he's an abortion survivor.

Why 1st trimester?

What changes?

It has nothing to do with anything that changes.

Three months seems like enough time to shit or get off the pot to me.

Exactly!

And I just laugh when people say they didn't realize they were pregnant. Is it normal to feel like your boobs are being stabbed, you are going to throw up all the time, and to smell sour milk from a mile away?
Tune In : I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant : Discovery Health

Biology 101: a distinct and separate organism is not part of your body

Cecile and I already debunked this bullshit in the other thread
No, you simply fail biology forever

Last edited:

Forum List

Back