Do liberals have a Louis Farrakhan problem for the midterms?

Only in a conservative's mind liberals do. Many people don't even know who Louis Farrakan is.

Just like the left made David Duke the poster child for half the country, right?

Incorrect. David doesn't represent half the country. Just the white supremacist. Left never said that.

The MSM gave Duke massive coverage before the general election. Thereafter, not a peep. Yea, the MSM likes to portray guys like Duke as the face of half the country. For instance, one who supports having and enforcing an immigration policy is an alt-right racist, or so it seems per the MSM and the left.

because Donald didn't disavow the endorsement and was busily re-tweeting white supremacists and taking white supremacist positions.

or does that confuse you?

Bullshit. Fucking libtard liars.

No Democrats do not have a Louis Farrakhan problem. Republicans do have a Donald Trump problem.

Secretly the DNC hates groups like the BLM. In their secret e-mails, they told their operatives not to promise them anything and even suggested that they were akin to a terrorist group.

But that does not stop them from pandering to them, does it?

It's kinda like how the GOP treats the Tea Party. Both parties like each other but hate all of these "fringe" groups that want to upset the status quo of centralized government tyranny.
I thought when we had "government tyranny" you people were going to go 2nd amendment and save us. Quit your whining and get to it already. You claim to know who the DNC hates? How do you know their secrets?

Only in a conservative's mind liberals do. Many people don't even know who Louis Farrakan is.

Just like the left made David Duke the poster child for half the country, right?

Incorrect. David doesn't represent half the country. Just the white supremacist. Left never said that.

The MSM gave Duke massive coverage before the general election. Thereafter, not a peep. Yea, the MSM likes to portray guys like Duke as the face of half the country. For instance, one who supports having and enforcing an immigration policy is an alt-right racist, or so it seems per the MSM and the left.

because Donald didn't disavow the endorsement and was busily re-tweeting white supremacists and taking white supremacist positions.

Sad+baby.jpg

Why wouldn’t the news cover that? A known racist supporting a candidate for president is big news.

He supported and backed President Obama, he just did it with who would keep his name out of it.

Louis Farrakhan backs Obama for president at Nation of Islam convention in Chicago

"Farrakhan said he refused to be a stumbling block to Obama's success.
"Why do you hate him so that you want to make me a stumbling block?" Farrakhan asked. "I want to see that brother successful and I don't want them to use me or that Nation of Islam."

Why wouldn’t the news cover that? A known racist supporting a candidate for president is big news.

He supported and backed President Obama, he just did it with who would keep his name out of it.

Louis Farrakhan backs Obama for president at Nation of Islam convention in Chicago

"Farrakhan said he refused to be a stumbling block to Obama's success.
"Why do you hate him so that you want to make me a stumbling block?" Farrakhan asked. "I want to see that brother successful and I don't want them to use me or that Nation of Islam."
And the news covered that too at the time.

wishful thinking.

trumptards have zero ability to discern. fact from fantasy. but please, go back to infowars and breitbart

more wishful thinking from trumpsvcu.

again, let me know who embraces Farrakhan among mainstream dems.

the desperation of lying loony trtumptards is a beautiful thing to watch.

What are you talking about, it doesn't have anything to do with President Trump?
I just posted a link acknowledging Farrakhan won't say he supports Democrats, while in the process of supporting them, because he knows it will damage them.

That's a smart move, but the results are the same.

Women’s March co-founders Carmen Perez and Linda Sansour support Farakhan.
Deputy DNC chair, has had close ties to Farakhan.
Tamika Mallory, National Co-Chair, Women’s March was in attendance when Farakhan was speaking about how "white folks are going down" and Jews are his enemy.
A picture recently discovered shows a smiling Obama with Farakhan.

" Louis Farrakhan: 'Jews are my enemy,' 'white folks are going down'

Screen-Shot-2018-01-25-at-2.04.40-PM-640x480.png

[QUOTE
As if on cue, Rev. Louis Farrakhan is back in the political spotlight spouting his familiar anti-Semitic, homophobic views — just in time to make Democrats squirm ahead of a crucial election.

The 84-year-old Leader of the Nation of Islam last week delivered a fiery speech in Chicago honoring the founder of his church, the late Wallace Fard Muhammad. In the speech, Farrakhan quickly returned to his favorite rhetorical target: Jews.

“The powerful Jews are my enemy,” Farrakhan proclaimed, later adding that he himself, “by God’s grace, has pulled the cover off that Satanic Jew.”

Farrakhan said Jews “were responsible for all of this filth and degenerate behavior that Hollywood is putting out, turning men into women and women into men.”

Those are familiar themes for Farrakhan, along with his assertion that “White folks are going down,” but what made headlines was that Tamika D. Mallory, one of four national co-chairs of the Women’s March movement, was in attendance.

In an op-ed, Jonathan Greenblatt, the National Director of the Anti-Defamation League, called out Mallory and and Women’s March co-founders Carmen Perez and Linda Sansour for their frequent support of Farrakhan
]

Do liberals have a Louis Farrakhan problem for the midterms?[/QUOTE]
Louis Farrakhan?

How 1990s

Women’s March co-founders Carmen Perez and Linda Sansour support Farakhan.
Deputy DNC chair, has had close ties to Farakhan.
Tamika Mallory, National Co-Chair, Women’s March was in attendance when Farakhan was speaking about how "white folks are going down" and Jews are his enemy.
A picture recently discovered shows a smiling Obama with Farakhan.

" Louis Farrakhan: 'Jews are my enemy,' 'white folks are going down'

Screen-Shot-2018-01-25-at-2.04.40-PM-640x480.png

[QUOTE
As if on cue, Rev. Louis Farrakhan is back in the political spotlight spouting his familiar anti-Semitic, homophobic views — just in time to make Democrats squirm ahead of a crucial election.

The 84-year-old Leader of the Nation of Islam last week delivered a fiery speech in Chicago honoring the founder of his church, the late Wallace Fard Muhammad. In the speech, Farrakhan quickly returned to his favorite rhetorical target: Jews.

“The powerful Jews are my enemy,” Farrakhan proclaimed, later adding that he himself, “by God’s grace, has pulled the cover off that Satanic Jew.”

Farrakhan said Jews “were responsible for all of this filth and degenerate behavior that Hollywood is putting out, turning men into women and women into men.”

Those are familiar themes for Farrakhan, along with his assertion that “White folks are going down,” but what made headlines was that Tamika D. Mallory, one of four national co-chairs of the Women’s March movement, was in attendance.

In an op-ed, Jonathan Greenblatt, the National Director of the Anti-Defamation League, called out Mallory and and Women’s March co-founders Carmen Perez and Linda Sansour for their frequent support of Farrakhan
]

Do liberals have a Louis Farrakhan problem for the midterms?
I guess the author of the story was bored and can't write about Trump and his association with people in pictures from twenty years ago...

I think Democrats are looking forward to 2018 and 2020 with GREAT excitement.
Until they denounce Farakhan and illegal aliens, democrats have no chance in 2018 and 2020.
Well, your crystal ball is clearer than mine. But looking at special election results so far, it does look like the confidence is justified.
No other GOP candidates have the baggage of Judge Moore. That dickhead who won Alabama will be replaced next election...guaranteed. If you think Texas is going blue, loan me what you're smoking.

Not to the same degree.
But you can tell yourself otherwise if it satisfies your insecurities.

Unlike Republicans and David Duke, Democrats never elected Farrakhan to any political office.

white supremacists and taking white supremacist positions.
Building the wall is not a position of just white supremists, if that is their desire. It's the desire for security which is the impetus for wanting the border secured.

Every country in the world secures their borders. By your fucking logic, they are white supremists too?

Unlike Republicans and David Duke, Democrats never elected Farrakhan to any political office.

Probably because he knows he would never get elected.
I mean he referred to his/his organization's support as a "stumbling block", he's not stupid.

Not to the same degree.
But you can tell yourself otherwise if it satisfies your insecurities.

How about DNC co-chair Keith Ellison? Lol.
Don't forget Obama embraced Louis. Even took a smiling photo with him.

Forum List

Back