Do Conservatives Fan The Flames Of Poverty?

If you care to. I don't see any end to poverty in sight, regardless of who is administering the programs or doing the studies. Yet other countries have managed to deal with their poverty. Why is that?

What "Other Countries?"

Mexico?

Maybe we should send 20 million poor over the border into Canada.

Acually I was thinking more like Sweden. They may still have a few in poverty.

still waiting.

We've had programs at the Federal level to help the poor for 75 years or longer and the best offered is "are conservatives fanning the Flames Of Poverty and we have more in the grasp of poverty;not as a percentage but in actual numbers than ever?:eusa_eh:

So what is wrong with the system? Why is there poverty in the richest country (if that is still so) on Earth? After 200 years, you think there might be a solution.

Hard work,education,living within one's means,a little luck but other than that, I don't see any type Utopian solutions, there are always going to be those at the bottom of the "food chain" so to speak and all the government policies in the world won't resolve it, I mean, can you name a country without poverty?

If you care to. I don't see any end to poverty in sight, regardless of who is administering the programs or doing the studies. Yet other countries have managed to deal with their poverty. Why is that?

What "Other Countries?"

Mexico?

Ah yes, Sweden.

Sweden has delt with their poverty by not having kids.

Probably a good idea, based on personal experience.

What "Other Countries?"

Mexico?

I was thinking along the lines of Sweden, but they may have a few as well.

What exactly do you want? What type of government would you like to see implemented? What economic system? What are your ideas that you propose to better society in your view?

Somebody should really show some mercy and lend SkinnedToe a tweezer so he can find his peepee.

His frustration is causing him to act out in a rather unseemly fashion.

Last edited:
It also doesn't hurt that Sweden has a small, homogenous population.

And somebody should really show some mercy and lend SkinnedToe a tweezer so he can find his peepee.

If its actually that small, then I don't think we can call it a "peepee."

Possibly "weewee?"

I bet the Swedes have a name for it.

Last I checked, it is libs that have strived to get everybody onto some government handout thus ensuring generations of dependents.

Faith Based Charity welfare extension, Katrina, etc. Have a stat on who is on generational handouts? It would help to know if it is ten or ten million you are complaining about, and what their situation is.

What kind of a handout are you on? Surely you have been a burden on society from the day your were born.

And somebody should really show some mercy and lend SkinnedToe a tweezer so he can find his peepee.

Possibly "weewee?"

Titta på?

I'd appreciate if I got people to join me in getting this idiot to answer this:

"What exactly do you want? What type of government would you like to see implemented? What economic system? What are your ideas that you propose to better society in your view?"

basically, just post it in shintao's threads until he leaves or has the courage to answer it.

Possibly "weewee?"

Titta på?

Perfect. No wonder Swedish poverty is so low: Descriptive vocabulary for underdeveloped penii, and the ability to package and ship cheap furniture you assemble yourself.

"What exactly do you want? What type of government would you like to see implemented? What economic system? What are your ideas that you propose to better society in your view?"

basically, just post it in shintao's threads until he leaves or has the courage to answer it.

So, you're saying you've become obsessed.

Get a puppy.

Seriously.

Get a puppy.

Seriously.

bah youre right. haha. ill chill out. :)

Don't hold your breath waiting for a coherent answer from him.

He's just trolling for attention. He clearly has little knowledge of history, economics, political systems, and life in general.

Get a puppy.

Seriously.

bah youre right. haha. ill chill out. :)

puppy.jpg

We've had programs at the Federal level to help the poor for 75 years or longer and the best offered is "are conservatives fanning the Flames Of Poverty and we have more in the grasp of poverty;not as a percentage but in actual numbers than ever?:eusa_eh:

So what is wrong with the system? Why is there poverty in the richest country (if that is still so) on Earth? After 200 years, you think there might be a solution.

Hard work,education,living within one's means,a little luck but other than that, I don't see any type Utopian solutions, there are always going to be those at the bottom of the "food chain" so to speak and all the government policies in the world won't resolve it, I mean, can you name a country without poverty?

Well that is the question, and I probably would have to agree with your observation that it takes several items in order to succeed in the capitalist system. Attitude is a likely culprit. I can see how that would stiffle education.

I pretty much destroyed the hard word myth ditch digger vs. CEO, but work as a means to self-esteem building for confidence, relates back to changing attitude for education. A work element in the school years would seem productive, some kind of community program like Obamas.

Well that is the question, and I probably would have to agree with your observation that it takes several items in order to succeed in the capitalist system. Attitude is a likely culprit. I can see how that would stiffle education.

I pretty much destroyed the hard word myth ditch digger vs. CEO, but work as a means to self-esteem building for confidence, relates back to changing attitude for education. A work element in the school years would seem productive, some kind of community program like Obamas.

What exactly do you want? What type of government would you like to see implemented? What economic system? What are your ideas that you propose to better society in your view?

What "Other Countries?"

Mexico?

Ah yes, Sweden.

Sweden has delt with their poverty by not having kids.

Probably a good idea, based on personal experience.

There is probably a formula for most of life's problems, and a smaller system is eaiser to look at to get some rough numbers from. I was tought it takes three children to replace 1 family in the future due to hazards and such ~ you lose one. I think people have cut back, isn't our population figures shrinking (not including the illegals)? Probably one child per household is getting close to right.

I would really like to help you, and asked for a link so you don't disrupt this thread with your off-topic question that refers to another thread ~ somewhere. Get the link dude, and I will go to the other thread and seek an answer for you.

Forum List

Back