Was Non-Koran Burning Preacher a Scapegoat for this White House?

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Now that this whole Koran-burning non-controversy has died down it really does make you wonder if it was all just another manufactured "Crisis" contrived by this White House. This White House does like to boast about how they control the Media and they sure did on this one in my opinion. They are now losing Afghanistan and they know it. I think they are now desperate to scapegoat anyone or anything for their own disastrous failures in Afghanistan.

Think about it,who ever heard of this loon from back-water nowhere,U.S.A. before this "Crisis?" It just seems like this White House played this whole thing up way too much. In my opinion i think they hoped this loon would burn those Korans so they could come back later and scapegoat some more over their own failures in Afghanistan. I really do think they were very disappointed when he didn't go through with it. I think they used the guy. Things in Afghanistan will get worse so expect more of these kinds of manufactured "Crises" from this White House. Who will they try to scapegoat next? Stay tuned.

This whole thing (Mosque in New York, Mosque in Tennessee, Burning the Koran, protests in the middle east) is one big media scapegoat.

They are so ready for this nation to fall apart at the seams that some of this is just made up propoganda to keep us dumbed down while the economy sinks.

The media is our doctor providing us with laughing gas so we don't feel the pain of China's economic takeover.

I do now believe that this White House used this guy as a scapegoat for their own dismal failures in Afghanistan. They are now losing Afghanistan and that's becoming pretty clear. This White House does control the Media. I take them at their own word on that. They played this whole thing up way too much in my opinion. Basically they manufactured another phony "Crisis." The Media and this kooky Preacher were used. The only real & disturbing question left is,who will they try to scapegoat next?

This whole thing (Mosque in New York, Mosque in Tennessee, Burning the Koran, protests in the middle east) is one big media scapegoat.

They are so ready for this nation to fall apart at the seams that some of this is just made up propoganda to keep us dumbed down while the economy sinks.

The media is our doctor providing us with laughing gas so we don't feel the pain of China's economic takeover.

Sadly you are right. :(

I do now believe that this White House used this guy as a scapegoat for their own dismal failures in Afghanistan. They are now losing Afghanistan and that's becoming pretty clear. This White House does control the Media. I take them at their own word on that. They played this whole thing up way too much in my opinion. Basically they manufactured another phony "Crisis." The Media and this kooky Preacher were used. The only real & disturbing question left is,who will they try to scapegoat next?

Wow....I have always known you were a little "out there", but this one actually landed you on my ignore list. Congrats, Libo!:cuckoo:

Wow....I have always known you were a little "out there", but this one actually landed you on my ignore list. Congrats, Libo!:cuckoo:

Sorry to hear that. This White House does routinely boast about controlling the Media. They played this thing up way too much. They're losing Afghanistan and that's getting to be pretty clear to most Americans. I think they're desperate to scapegoat anyone or anything for their own disastrous incompetence over there. They used this kook Preacher and the Media to cover for their failures in Afghanistan. Yea that bad ole Preacher is going to lose Afghanistan for us. What a scam.

You have to admit...to blame the WH for what this preacher advertised he was going to do......sure is out there in Desperation LaLa Land.

You have to admit...to blame the WH for what this preacher advertised he was going to do......sure is out there in Desperation LaLa Land.

Well i disagree. This White House made it a much bigger deal than it actually was. Just another one of their manufactured "Crises" in my opinion. It was a distraction and a scapegoat opportunity for them and they ran with it. They are now losing Afghanistan and they know it. Yea this kook Preacher no one's ever heard of is going to lose Afghanistan for us. Seriously,we're supposed to believe that? They really are desperate at this point. I'm just waiting to see what their next manufactured scapegoating "Crisis" is going to be. It should be fun.

Even just talking about it and not doing it. Spurs Riots in afghan, and demonstrations in other places. Calling for Violence.

Ah that peaceful tolerant group of people. :)

Agreed! And to believe it, as he does, lands him on the ignore list.

Well i disagree. This White House made it a much bigger deal than it actually was. Just another one of their manufactured "Crises" in my opinion. It was a distraction and a scapegoat opportunity for them and they ran with it. They are now losing Afghanistan and they know it. Yea this kook Preacher no one's ever heard of is going to lose Afghanistan for us. Seriously,we're supposed to believe that? They really are desperate at this point. I'm just waiting to see what their next manufactured scapegoating "Crisis" is going to be. It should be fun.

What a surprise. You're reigning Emperor of Desperation LaLa Land. :lol::lol::lol:

It's not that the WH controls the media, but it can appear that way because much of them have similar agendas. Obviously the WH will take advantage of that, but in the end the media does what they think is best in their usual biased fashion.

Forum List

Back