Do college debate teams reinforce white privilege?

"Oook ook eeek eek, i think therfo I am cracka"

"Congratulations, 10 points to Howard University."

The colleges should just admit that black students will never perform the tasks necessary to perform, they cannot compete if they can't rely on unproven personal anecdote and rap music is the new black skills, which overcome all other skills.

White students should either start their own debate league or find an English speaking foreign league to join.

There was an early episode of Welcome Back, Kotter that demonstrated this white privilege issue in debating. James Woods was the teacher in charge of the white privilege debate team. The issue was whether humans are naturally aggressive. The smart kids insisted 'no' while the Sweathogs baited the smart, elite kids into a fist fight, thereby wining the debate for the Sweathogs.

I heard about the OP story, so I believe it's for real.

Lesson learned, if you find yourself on a debate team, go ahead and hijack the entire event, and you too could be the national champion.

The white folks above demonstrate why they are on the path to extinction.

The white folks above demonstrate why they are on the path to extinction.

Yea and along with the decline of whites will come the decline of traditional forms of debate mentioned above. Not that I really care, high school and college debate teams are.full of spergy swpl goonnerds that just list off inane stats as fast as they can to try and place people in logic traps to win. I think it is hilarious how the diversity is trolling them like this.

Forum List

Back