Do Black Lives Matter?

Looks like the PC Police don't want to address the thread.
Mamooth is like a pitiful little dog yapping impotently away. Any real liberal thinkers cannot attack the premise here because it is unassailable. Black lives will not matter to white people until they matter to black people.

So do y'all ever plan to start telling us how white-on-white crime or white abortions proves whites don't care about white lives?

No, you don't. And there are two explanations for that.

A. You're rabid anti-white racists.

B. You're dishonest shills who are only pretending to care about black lives, so you have an excuse to handwave away the actual racism against blacks.

Let us know. You claim it's not the latter, hence it must be the former. That is, you're admitting to being rabid anti-white racists.
Yet more deflection.

As to your idiotic question whites will rise up against the white lives matter group when that group materializes & blocks traffic, interrupts the normal course of business and uses it as an excuse to rob, loot and all other manner of public disruption.

And another thread attempting the same tired dishonest deflection attempts. That is, bring up the "black on black crime" and "abortion kills blacks" strawmen so that they have excuses to ignore real racism.

Yes, it is that obvious, the dishonesty of it. After all, we don't see them crying about white on white crime. Apparently, they don't believe white lives matter. How racist!

The point is when whites kill whites nobody cares. When blacks kill blacks nobody cares. When blacks kill whites nobody cares. But, when whites kill blacks it's suddenly 1955 in Mississippi all over again. There is a glaring double standard in the media and among activists.

I would certainly have thought so. But then I notice certain things.
Like in Chicago there were over 2600 people shot last year. Of those, over 78% were black. And of the shooters (I guess where it could be deternimed) over 68% of them were black. SO an overwhelming number of black people shooting other black people.
If anyone was outraged by this, or protested it, I missed it.

In NYC last year more black babies were aborted than were born. That's something like 29,000 black babies killed in abortions.
If there were protests over this somewhere I sure didnt see them.

So apparantly black lives do not matter. Least of all to black people. They seem to be up in arms over the few black criminals, who generally prey on other black people, who get shot by police while committing crimes.

If black people want black lives to matter they have to start showing that all black lives matter to them.
You're talking about the black people living in ghettos, who live in constant poverty and have had to deal with things like no funding for their schools, CRACK being introduced into ghettos by CIA to keep them down. Due to an insane amount of these murders, almost no one growing up in these areas have fathers, sooo... Lord of the flies. Gang warfare is a real thing and many blacks do protest and start movements against it. You may not have noticed because no cares until they leave the ghetto.

When police shoot people in the face without reason its a little more disheartening because with gangs you get what they are. Police are not supposed to behave like gang members.

And lastly, to suggest gang members in inner cities are indicative of all black people would be like suggesting your intolerance and ignorance speaks for all white people.

Like in Chicago there were over 2600 people shot last year. Of those, over 78% were black. And of the shooters (I guess where it could be deternimed) over 68% of them were black. SO an overwhelming number of black people shooting other black people.

In NYC last year more black babies were aborted than were born. That's something like 29,000 black babies killed in abortions.

So apparantly black lives do not matter. Least of all to black people. They seem to be up in arms over the few black criminals, who generally prey on other black people, who get shot by police while committing crimes.

If black people want black lives to matter they have to start showing that all black lives matter to them.
You're talking about the black people living in ghettos, who live in constant poverty and have had to deal with things like no funding for their schools, CRACK being introduced into ghettos by CIA to keep them down. Due to an insane amount of these murders, almost no one growing up in these areas have fathers, sooo... Lord of the flies. Gang warfare is a real thing and many blacks do protest and start movements against it. You may not have noticed because no cares until they leave the ghetto.

When police shoot people in the face without reason its a little more disheartening because with gangs you get what they are. Police are not supposed to behave like gang members.

And lastly, to suggest gang members in inner cities are indicative of all black people would be like suggesting your intolerance and ignorance speaks for all white people.
Someone escaped the looney bin and found a public computer.

Rabbid, if you are going to start off lying, there's really not much of a point in talking to you. In fact there were only 410 homicides in Chicago in 2014 (which was down from the previous year)

Chicago s 2014 murder total on track for another low but shootings rise Homicide Watch Chicago Mark every death. Remember every victim. Follow every case.

Not all of them were black folks and not all of them were with guns. (Despite the Gun Industries best efforts to dump as many guns into our city as possible. People in the community did insist on increased policing of bad neighborhoods and they got it, hwich is why the homicide rate is down.

But here is the thing. When someone commits a murder, they are arrested, prosecuted, and imprisoned. As they SHOULD BE.

And it should also be the case when it's a cop.

Fetuses aren't babies. That's why no one protested except for the religious nuts who live in mortal terror someone might be having sex for enjoyment.

No, what they get upset about is black folks getting shot for petty offenses while white people get handled with kid gloves.

To wit -

Freddy Gray. Arrested for a small, probably legal blade, thrown into a police van, ends up with his neck broken. Didn't get medical attention.

Dylann Roof - Shoots 9 people in a racist rampage. Is taken alive. The police officers thought the poor dear looked a little peckish, so they stopped and Burger King and got him some lunch... Poor thing.

That's the difference black people see.

The value of life is predicated on the value society puts on it. Black lives matter to the extent other blacks value it as well, making the black on black murder rate a valid point of this issue.

Blacks placing more value on their own lives is the only way their value can increase.

Glad you made that point.
Why arent people outraged that blacks live in inner city shitholes without decent access to schools? These are places that have been run by Democrats for generations. Why arent people outraged that these same places have little to no job opportunities because high levels of taxes and regulation have driven small businesses out, leaving large numbers of unemployed black teens?
Where are the protests about this?

And btw who are these "police" shooting blacks indiscriminately in the fact all over this country? You have statistics? Or do you have one anecdote revolving around a motorist without a driver's license who attempts to kill a cop with his car?

Someone escaped the looney bin and found a public computer.
Exactly which part was Looney?

Ah, finally some attempts at actual discussion!

The point is when whites kill whites nobody cares. When blacks kill blacks nobody cares. When blacks kill whites nobody cares.

Flat out wrong. People do care. In all those cases. Saying blacks don't care about black killing blacks is just propaganda, and all conclusions deriving from that claim are wrong.

But, when whites kill blacks it's suddenly 1955 in Mississippi all over again.

Also wrong. BLM isn't remotely about random whites criminals killing blacks. It's about law enforcement killing blacks.

There is a glaring double standard in the media and among activists.

When black police start killing unarmed white people with alarming regularity, you'll have a point. But since they aren't, you're just tossing out a strawman. Try addressing what BLM is, not what you pretend it is.

Rabbid, if you are going to start off lying, there's really not much of a point in talking to you. In fact there were only 410 homicides in Chicago in 2014 (which was down from the previous year)

Chicago s 2014 murder total on track for another low but shootings rise Homicide Watch Chicago Mark every death. Remember every victim. Follow every case.

Not all of them were black folks and not all of them were with guns. (Despite the Gun Industries best efforts to dump as many guns into our city as possible. People in the community did insist on increased policing of bad neighborhoods and they got it, hwich is why the homicide rate is down.

But here is the thing. When someone commits a murder, they are arrested, prosecuted, and imprisoned. As they SHOULD BE.

And it should also be the case when it's a cop.

I see you're back to your tricks. I wonder if you are merely disingenuous or are truly mind numbingly stupid.
I wrote about "shootings." In shootings some people die but most do not. If you can disprove my facts about shootings then go ahead. Otherwise admit my facts are correct.
As for your post about homicides, do you really thnk most of the people killed were not black? Of course they were. Why arent you outraged by black on black crime? It's because you hate blacks like you hate Mormons. Youa re the biggest bigot on this forum.

Ah, finally some attempts at actual discussion!

The point is when whites kill whites nobody cares. When blacks kill blacks nobody cares. When blacks kill whites nobody cares.

Flat out wrong. People do care. In all those cases. Saying blacks don't care about black killing blacks is just propaganda, and all conclusions deriving from that claim are wrong..
No they do not. Have you seen big rallies against black on black violence? Has Al Sharpton been to Chicago to protest blacks killing other blacks? Nope. Not happened.

But, when whites kill blacks it's suddenly 1955 in Mississippi all over again.

Also wrong. BLM isn't remotely about random whites criminals killing blacks. It's about law enforcement killing blacks. .[/QUOTE]

That's all that it's about. Blacks kill blacks, no one cares. Law enforcement shoots a black criminal who has preyed on black victims and suddenly people take to the streets. IT is an amazing double standard and classic Big Lie.

Why arent people outraged that blacks live in inner city shitholes without decent access to schools? These are places that have been run by Democrats for generations. Why arent people outraged that these same places have little to no job opportunities because high levels of taxes and regulation have driven small businesses out, leaving large numbers of unemployed black teens?

And btw who are these "police" shooting blacks indiscriminately in the fact all over this country? You have statistics? Or do you have one anecdote revolving around a motorist without a driver's license who attempts to kill a cop with his car?
It's not all the country and its not just one anecdote. It's a few instances. No, its not statistical, but the mess that inner cities are in is a direct result of being kept down there, businesses leaving because of taxes is ridiculous however, businesses don't like being robbed and shot up. It has a lot more to do with the violence than it does taxes. And it only takes a few instances, even if it is anecdotal, but the black woman dying of a broken back in jail after a traffic stop is not.

When stories like this come up it reignites the anger that they are still being kept down, that authority is against them and when police aren't held accountable, yeah, it feels like years ago.

It's not all the country and its not just one anecdote. It's a few instances. No, its not statistical, but the mess that inner cities are in is a direct result of being kept down there, businesses leaving because of taxes is ridiculous however, businesses don't like being robbed and shot up. It has a lot more to do with the violence than it does taxes. And it only takes a few instances, even if it is anecdotal, but the black woman dying of a broken back in jail after a traffic stop is not.

When stories like this come up it reignites the anger that they are still being kept down, that authority is against them and when police aren't held accountable, yeah, it feels like years ago.
OK so you have nothing more than one or two isolated incidents. Meanwhile there are thousands of black people victimized by other black people. Why isnt that an outrage? Why focus on police trying to do their job while criminals are making life miserable for average black folks?

Mamooth is like a pitiful little dog yapping impotently away. Any real liberal thinkers cannot attack the premise here because it is unassailable. Black lives will not matter to white people until they matter to black people.

As too the underlined...:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

As too mamdouce and the concept of "liberal thinkers" I would be more inclined to believe in "equine flyers" because I've seen them on TV.

Clash_Pegasus.png

I have never seen or heard a "liberal thinker" anywhere. I have heard of them, but I've also heard of "bigfoot bloggers".

2006_01_27_nacho.jpg

No they do not. Have you seen big rallies against black on black violence?

Well, yes. Anyone paying attention has.

Has Al Sharpton been to Chicago to protest blacks killing other blacks?

I don't know about Chicago specifically, but he's been to many such rallies.

However, what does Sharpton have to do with anything, other than that he's the bogeyman the race hustlers invoke when they don't have an actual argument?

Nope. Not happened.

Your denial of reality doesn't change reality.

So can anyone explain why some black person killing a black person proves blacks don't care about lack lives? Are you saying the average black person is personally reponsible for stopping black criminals? If so, why don't you hold whites to the same standard?

Your logic just stinks. Your conclusions do not follow from your premises in any way, hence your conclusions are wrong, hence your whole argument fails.

No they do not. Have you seen big rallies against black on black violence?

Well, yes. Anyone paying attention has.

Has Al Sharpton been to Chicago to protest blacks killing other blacks?

I don't know about Chicago specifically, but he's been to many such rallies.

However, what does Sharpton have to do with anything, other than that he's the bogeyman the race hustlers invoke when they don't have an actual argument?

Nope. Not happened.

Your denial of reality doesn't change reality.

So can anyone explain why some black person killing a black person proves blacks don't care about lack lives? Are you saying the average black person is personally reponsible for stopping black criminals? If so, why don't you hold whites to the same standard?

Your logic just stinks. Your conclusions do not follow from your premises in any way, hence your conclusions are wrong, hence your whole argument fails.
Please link to these large rallies protesting black on black crime.
If you actually had any credibility before, you just shot it.

Liberals don't give one single damn about black lives, it's just a political ploy to keep the blacks voting democrat.

OK so you have nothing more than one or two isolated incidents. Meanwhile there are thousands of black people victimized by other black people. Why isnt that an outrage? Why focus on police trying to do their job while criminals are making life miserable for average black folks?

I just have to ask the bed wetters these questions regarding this.

Who is running the cities? Which political party? Who is taxing business out of the cities? Who runs the police depts that can't deal with the crime? Who is the oppressive force?

I'll give you a hint, it ain't republicrats, conservatives, tea party people, southern white males, Christians, Sarah Palin, Trump, Ted Cruz, or Rush Limbaugh.

Forum List

Back