Do Black Lives Matter?

No they do not. Have you seen big rallies against black on black violence?

Well, yes. Anyone paying attention has.

Has Al Sharpton been to Chicago to protest blacks killing other blacks?

I don't know about Chicago specifically, but he's been to many such rallies.

However, what does Sharpton have to do with anything, other than that he's the bogeyman the race hustlers invoke when they don't have an actual argument?

Nope. Not happened.

Your denial of reality doesn't change reality.

So can anyone explain why some black person killing a black person proves blacks don't care about lack lives? Are you saying the average black person is personally reponsible for stopping black criminals? If so, why don't you hold whites to the same standard?

Your logic just stinks. Your conclusions do not follow from your premises in any way, hence your conclusions are wrong, hence your whole argument fails.
Please link to these large rallies protesting black on black crime.
If you actually had any credibility before, you just shot it.
We do have rallies & marches here in KC when blacks kill innocent blacks in drive by shootings & the like. They are much smaller than the BLM crap though & are usually confined to neighborhoods. They do make the local news though.

I would certainly have thought so. But then I notice certain things.
Like in Chicago there were over 2600 people shot last year. Of those, over 78% were black. And of the shooters (I guess where it could be deternimed) over 68% of them were black. SO an overwhelming number of black people shooting other black people.
If anyone was outraged by this, or protested it, I missed it.

In NYC last year more black babies were aborted than were born. That's something like 29,000 black babies killed in abortions.
If there were protests over this somewhere I sure didnt see them.

So apparantly black lives do not matter. Least of all to black people. They seem to be up in arms over the few black criminals, who generally prey on other black people, who get shot by police while committing crimes.

If black people want black lives to matter they have to start showing that all black lives matter to them.

You do know those are the uncivilized blacks right? U seem kind of retarded

Like in Chicago there were over 2600 people shot last year. Of those, over 78% were black. And of the shooters (I guess where it could be deternimed) over 68% of them were black. SO an overwhelming number of black people shooting other black people.

In NYC last year more black babies were aborted than were born. That's something like 29,000 black babies killed in abortions.

So apparantly black lives do not matter. Least of all to black people. They seem to be up in arms over the few black criminals, who generally prey on other black people, who get shot by police while committing crimes.

If black people want black lives to matter they have to start showing that all black lives matter to them.

You cal American citizens uncivilized and I'm retarded?
Why arent people outraged that blacks are forced to go to third rate schools and so cannot find jobs when they finish? Why are they not outraged that liberal policies have decimated small business in major cities?

I see you're back to your tricks. I wonder if you are merely disingenuous or are truly mind numbingly stupid.
I wrote about "shootings." In shootings some people die but most do not. If you can disprove my facts about shootings then go ahead. Otherwise admit my facts are correct.
As for your post about homicides, do you really thnk most of the people killed were not black? Of course they were. Why arent you outraged by black on black crime? It's because you hate blacks like you hate Mormons. Youa re the biggest bigot on this forum.

So you got caught lying and can't man up. you threw out a figure - 2600 shootings and 78% of them were black. You didn't back it up with any numbers.

I pointed out what the correct number was - only 410 homicides and I backed it up with a source.

I don't know what to think about who "most" of the people killed. Until you back up your claims with a SOURCE, they might as well have been shot by leprechauns.

350x700px-LL-16a73f52_m-033_20120814_0633.jpg.jpg-4_3_r560.jpeg

You make a claim, it's on you to back it up.

Speaking of homicidal leprechauns....

Liberals don't give one single damn about black lives, it's just a political ploy to keep the blacks voting democrat.

Man, you found us out. And I'll bet it's our fault that GOP candidates say really stupid racist things to play into our hands..

I see you're back to your tricks. I wonder if you are merely disingenuous or are truly mind numbingly stupid.
I wrote about "shootings." In shootings some people die but most do not. If you can disprove my facts about shootings then go ahead. Otherwise admit my facts are correct.
As for your post about homicides, do you really thnk most of the people killed were not black? Of course they were. Why arent you outraged by black on black crime? It's because you hate blacks like you hate Mormons. Youa re the biggest bigot on this forum.

So you got caught lying and can't man up. you threw out a figure - 2600 shootings and 78% of them were black. You didn't back it up with any numbers.

I pointed out what the correct number was - only 410 homicides and I backed it up with a source.

I don't know what to think about who "most" of the people killed. Until you back up your claims with a SOURCE, they might as well have been shot by leprechauns.

Liberals don't give one single damn about black lives, it's just a political ploy to keep the blacks voting democrat.

Man, you found us out. And I'll bet it's our fault that GOP candidates say really stupid racist things to play into our hands..

GFY Old man, I'm about one comment from you away from blocking your ignorant ass. You being nothing to the discussion but ignorance and lunacy

Why arent people outraged that blacks are forced to go to third rate schools and so cannot find jobs when they finish? Why are they not outraged that liberal policies have decimated small business in major cities?

Probably because none of those things are true, either.

They can't find jobs because most hiring is done by white people.

So all blacks in America are unemployed?

GFY Old man, I'm about one comment from you away from blocking your ignorant ass. You being nothing to the discussion but ignorance and lunacy

You've been one comment away from blocking me for months now. Put up or shut up.

Another lie form the king of liars on here. Don't you ever get tired of being shown up, old fool? Everybody laughs at you, silly old libtard thinking he's all that? LMAO You're nothing but an idiot

Conservative motto: repeat a lie often enough, until it's perceived to be true.

You're another one that brings nothing, worthless and weak

Liberals don't do that?

Nobody gave a rat's ass about Brown, Gray or Bland before they died. Black lives seem to matter only when they're dead. It is very complex, and you have to be 'special' to understand.

Exactly, if the left truly cared they would be doing something BEFORE they get air holed breaking laws and being stupid. Instead they keep the blacks down and make them think they care in order to get the vote

Nobody gave a rat's ass about Brown, Gray or Bland before they died. Black lives seem to matter only when they're dead. It is very complex, and you have to be 'special' to understand.
Exactly, if the left truly cared they would be doing something BEFORE they get air holed breaking laws and being stupid. Instead they keep the blacks down and make them think they care in order to get the vote
The Left absolves them of all responsibilities there.

No father in the home? Not their fault.

Breaking the law? Not their fault.

Resisting arrest? Not their fault.

This is a cultural issue, and the Left won't admit it.

You've been one comment away from blocking me for months now. Put up or shut up.

Another lie form the king of liars on here. Don't you ever get tired of being shown up, old fool? Everybody laughs at you, silly old libtard thinking he's all that? LMAO You're nothing but an idiot

So you aren't going to actually block me, you are just going to whine about how I'm mean to you....

So you aren't going to actually block me, you are just going to whine about how I'm mean to you....

GFY old man. Again, you bring nothing, you're an old bore...like most left loons. Now go bother someone that give's a rats arse what you spew, I don't

Forum List

Back