Do any white people actually apply for jobs that boast of equal opportunity?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I just saw an ad in the newspaper for a company that was hiring. It sounded great but then it went out of its way to say it was an equal opportunity employer. It shouldn't have to advertise this at all but since it is it tells me that they want non-whites to apply. Their is nothing wrong with this but is there really point of me applying for this job if I am white considering Jesus will get bonus points with the person doing the hiring the minute they walk in?

I just saw an ad in the newspaper for a company that was hiring. It sounded great but then it went out of its way to say it was an equal opportunity employer. It shouldn't have to advertise this at all but since it is it tells me that they want non-whites to apply. Their is nothing wrong with this but is there really point of me applying for this job if I am white considering Jesus will get bonus points with the person doing the hiring the minute they walk in?

Well obviously anyone would offer the job to the son of God first. Be reasonable.

Every employer in this country is basically required to post that they are an "EOE".

You haven't had many jobs, have you?

But if a blowjob comes with that same caveat you might want to pass. She just may have been around the block a few too many times. Just sayin'....

There is always a long list of such equal opportunity categories stated.

I heard that deep down they actually prefer white males however.

Asians have communication issues and don't ever get the big picture just replicate whatever was done in the past.

Women complain too much to H/R.

Everyone else does not work very hard.

That's what I've heard. Just saying ... .

Every employer in this country is basically required to post that they are an "EOE".

I'm a millenial...I don't need to work because I have mom and dad

I know what you mean there. I shot a cop while trashing a convenience store. Obama's Justice Department sent a lawyer to get me off. I told him to mind his own damn business. Today, I have my own private room in prison. I have access to big screen television, rap music, three squares a day, free medical and dental and don't hit a lick at work. Life's good. I'm a Democrat so you folks owe me a living.

• Banned
I think if they are actually putting it on the ad for the job then they are seeking a specific candidate which are non-whites. Most of the time people wouldn't care because whoever can do the work can do the work so why even advertise it? It just makes me kind of think that they are not going to hire a lot of white people.

All ads state that, were you looking or a white christian only ad? You don't sound to bright , maybe a sheltered work shop is a place for you to get employment

All ads state that, were you looking or a white christian only ad? You don't sound to bright , maybe a sheltered work shop is a place for you to get employment

Did you say ALL ADDS? That isn't true because I can pick up a handful of adds that don't say that at all.

I am retired now but for about 25 years I was a Manager/Director that hired hundreds of people.

The company I worked for was a very well known major Aerospace company that was an "equal opportunity" employer.

During those years when I reviewed a resume that had a Black ethnic sounding name on it I would automatically shitcan it. I wouldn't even consider that person.

The company may have been EO but that didn't mean the hiring mangers were mindless politically correct monkeys.

I am retired now but for about 25 years I was a Manager/Director that hired hundreds of people.

The company I worked for was a very well known major Aerospace company that was an "equal opportunity" employer.

During those years when I reviewed a resume that had a Black ethnic sounding name on it I would automatically shitcan it. I wouldn't even consider that person.

The company may have been EO but that didn't mean the hiring mangers were mindless politically correct monkeys.
In my career I worked with two like that.

Total disaster.

One of them I trained.

He would not do a single technical thing right I taught him.

He only tried to bury all his mistakes.

I found them all anyway, of course.

No problem with Asians though -- they are good at replicating everything exactly like the year before. But they are blind to any remote possibility of anything new or changing.

The opposite happens in colleges.

I think if they are actually putting it on the ad for the job then they are seeking a specific candidate which are non-whites. Most of the time people wouldn't care because whoever can do the work can do the work so why even advertise it? It just makes me kind of think that they are not going to hire a lot of white people.
Nope.

It's just a requirement.

Total disaster.

One of them I trained.

No problem with Asians though -- they are good at replicating everything exactly like the year before. But they are blind to any remote possibility of anything new or changing.
And yet you are voting for the same person for president as those "two" you describe....

Total disaster.

One of them I trained.

The problem I had was that culturally ethnic Blacks were quite often affirmative action weenies that really didn't have the skills or work ethic.

I'm a millenial...I don't need to work because I have mom and dad

I know what you mean there. I shot a cop while trashing a convenience store. Obama's Justice Department sent a lawyer to get me off. I told him to mind his own damn business. Today, I have my own private room in prison. I have access to big screen television, rap music, three squares a day, free medical and dental and don't hit a lick at work. Life's good. I'm a Democrat so you folks owe me a living.

.....and all the sex you want.

Bet you love that benefit ...

[Q

And yet you are voting for the same person for president as those "two" you describe....

Crooked Hillary is a White Affirmation Action shithead.

She has never done anything of note in her life. Her only claim to fame was being married to Slick Willy. She was a failed First Lady, do nothing Senator and the worst Secretary of State this country ever had.

She has absolutely no positive qualifications to be President.

If she wasn't married to Slick Willy she would be a forth rate ambulance chaser or be in jail.

[Q

Crooked Hillary is a White Affirmation Action shithead.

She has never done anything of note in her life. Her only claim to fame was being married to Slick Willy. She was a failed First Lady, do nothing Senator and the worst Secretary of State this country ever had.

She has absolutely no positive qualifications to be President.

If she wasn't married to Slick Willy she would be a forth rate ambulance chaser or be in jail.
Tell him that.

I am a Trumplican.

Forum List

Back