Votes: 1 5.9%
  • OMIGAWD Yes!

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
This is a serious question. Is hiLIARy crazy? Her weird cackling laugh, mannerisms, fake accents...it all adds up to a Very Unstable personality. Or else she's just EVUL, although the two are certainly not mutually exclusive.

Not exactly someone who should have nuclear codes, imo.

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
Prisons and mental hospitals are bidding on who gets her after the election.

Well that certainly explains Bubba's drive to raise $Billions for the Clinton Foundation. Some hospital for the Criminally Insane is going to charge a lot to take on hiLIARy. She is quite abusive to staff, hence a lot of hazard pay will be required.

And Bubba looks like a total PERV in the Gif.

This is a serious question. Is hiLIARy crazy? Her weird cackling laugh, mannerism, fake accents...it all adds up to a Very Unstable personality. Or else she's just EVUL, although the two are certainly not mutually exclusive.

Not exactly someone who should have nuclear codes, imo.

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

americas destruction continues that it got started down the path on in 1981 if this evil woman gets elected. Havent you heard,the clintons are mass murderers same as the bushs and anybody who opposes them ends up dying in mysterious ways. Trump better be the RINO I think he is,not part of the establishment the clintons,bushs,Obama,and Romney are all part of which is to destroy america. He may be our only hope for america to be a free country again.

Not only is hiLIARy batshit insane...she's The Terminator!

Every pitch made for Hillary ends up being oddly reminiscent of how Kyle Reese warns Sarah Conner of the severity of her situation in “The Terminator”: “Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.”...

Even Her Supporters Know Hillary Clinton Is The Terminator

Ahem.

There are THREE different answers.

The whole Nation considers one or both of them (Hillary or Trump) insane.

Like Pres BHO said, if you love Trump then you should vote for him.

Like he also said, Hillary is more qualified to be President than anyone else.

Ahem.

Such a manipulative girlie you are indeed.

I predict you will experience divorce from your hubby and estrangement from your kiddies at some point ultimately in your life, with a manipulative attitude like yours.

:D

I suspect that you spend a lot of time with your head up your ass licking your own sternum.

Ahem.

I predict you will experience divorce from your hubby and estrangement from your kiddies at some point ultimately in your life, with a manipulative attitude like yours.

I suspect that you spend a lot of time with your head up your ass licking your own sternum.
That job is available do you want it?

Ahem.

That job is available do you want it?

Ah, I've figured it out. You're the return of PMH.

Yes. hiLIARy is definitely Batshit Insane.

196880_5_.jpg

Not only is hiLIARy batshit insane...she's The Terminator!

Every pitch made for Hillary ends up being oddly reminiscent of how Kyle Reese warns Sarah Conner of the severity of her situation in “The Terminator”: “Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.”...

Even Her Supporters Know Hillary Clinton Is The Terminator

Typical right winger. Thinks life is exactly like the movies.

Forum List

Back