Do Americans go on all day sessions or is it a welsh thing ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
An all day sesh is a male bonding thing.
A group of you go drinking all day without the wife and much fun ensues,
You meet for breakfast in the morning. Have a few beers and a fry up.
Some of you play a game of pool while others study the racing papers.

And then you drink beer all day and evening until you are senseless.

The level of activity drops during the day other than a quick trip to the bookie next to the pub.

At some point you might call in the chippy to refuel. There is always a fight. You end up back home in the early hours full of love and not understanding how the wife can resist you.

Its a key part of our culture and seperates the men from the boys.

The level of activity drops during the day other than a quick trip to the bookie next to the pub.

At some point you might call in the chippy to refuel. There is always a fight. You end up back home in the early hours full of love and not understanding how the wife can resist you.

1708105656336.png

I dont know about this. We have a lot of variation here when it comes to get togethers. Maybe in Wales theres a more consistent pattern, here I would say not so much.
I dont think its going to be an all day thing, and with friends of mine its just prettty random, but it might vary from region and age group here in U.S.

I dont know about this. We have a lot of variation here when it comes to get togethers. Maybe in Wales theres a more consistent pattern, here I would say not so much.
I dont think its going to be an all day thing, and with friends of mine its just prettty random, but it might vary from region and age group here in U.S.
Early evening tends to be when you hit the wall. If you are still standing around 7 then you are probably ok for the night.

If I'm not mistaken, drinking all day long is called binge drinking and most professionals in the field of substance abuse consider it a symptom of pathology if it's done more than rarely.

In this country, a woman who settles for a man who drinks pathologically has a lack of self respect or has the same pathology herself. Either way, folks I choose not to associate with.

If I'm not mistaken, drinking all day long is called binge drinking and most professionals in the field of substance abuse consider it a symptom of pathology if it's done more than rarely.

In this country, a woman who settles for a man who drinks pathologically has a lack of self respect or has the same pathology herself. Either way, folks I choose not to associate with.

Thats a shame. I bet you would be the life and soul of any party.

Sounds like typical Eurotrash shit.

White Americans spend the day taking care of their families.

Black Americans spend the day drinking, smoking crack and watching basketball

Brown Americans spend the day getting tattooed and working on their 62 Chevy

Yellow Americans spend the day studying math and science.

I used to do that shit in my twenties, but now usually have a few too many on camping trips. Then I am good for a few weeks. Harder to take on a hangover at my age.
Most weekends I am content with a couple puffs and a movie.

It sounds pretty gay, all right.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

The Welsh puffs are on Babycham :auiqs.jpg:

Its a key part of our culture and seperates [sic] the men from the boys.

That doesn't sound at all to me like an American thing or a Welsh thing.

It sounds to me like an alcoholic thing.

Not something that separates men from boys, but something that separates drunks from human beings.

Forum List

Back