Do all countries need to be gay tolerant?

But I see where you are going. You don't mind gays at all as long as you don't see them or hear about them. lol

Hmm.. I don't have anything against gays, until they violate... not my rights - I'm so old and so tolerant - until they violate rights of children. As I think - children are preferred group of people for mankind, they must have a chance to grow educated and well-mannered, with healthy mentality.

But I see where you are going. You don't mind gays at all as long as you don't see them or hear about them. lol

Hmm.. I don't have anything against gays, until they violate... not my rights - I'm so old and so tolerant - until they violate rights of children. As I think - children are preferred group of people for mankind, they must have a chance to grow educated and well-mannered, with healthy mentality.

If the gay parents molest their children, then they should be prosecuted to the fullest.

But simply being gay is not violating the rights of the child at all.

And I'm not sure how gays violate your rights, whether they have parades, get married in a church or have a family.

If the gay parents molest their children, then they should be prosecuted to the fullest.

And I'm not sure how gays violate your rights, whether they have parades, get married in a church or have a family.

Ha-ha, don't change the subject :)
Simple being gay, offcourse, don't violate rights of children.
But gay propaganda - do. And also - adoption in gay families. Prosecution by law - offcourse, but how it technically able? Remember the example of Woody Allen - was the law effective? And gay families almost all in risk group, like junkies. Btw, instead of mental, how about a hard physical infections, like AIDS?

Ha-ha, don't change the subject :)
Simple being gay, offcourse, don't violate rights of children.
But gay propaganda - do. And also - adoption in gay families. Prosecution by law - offcourse, but how it technically able? Remember the example of Woody Allen - was the law effective? And gay families almost all in risk group, like junkies. Btw, instead of mental, how about a hard physical infections, like AIDS?

I am not changing the subject.

How does a gay couple adopting a child (or having one with outside assistance) violate the child's rights?
How does a gay pride parade violate your rights?
How does a gay couple getting married in a church violate your rights?

Nope. No country should tolerate mental diseases but should work to eradicate them.
Wrong. Most European countries tolerate same-sex love. But Islamic countries will never tolerate it, not because they consider gays as psychos, but because homosexuality is a sin according to Quran.

I'm absolutely sure that we MUST save the countries where homosexuals are not supported and praised. I'd call it a balance of power. Opposing gay "invasion" is the same right as enjoying the right of homosexual marriages. I respect political leaders in the world who oppose homosexual lobby and defend healthy and straight couples.

Nope. No country should tolerate mental diseases but should work to eradicate them.
Wrong. Most European countries tolerate same-sex love. But Islamic countries will never tolerate it, not because they consider gays as psychos, but because homosexuality is a sin according to Quran.
I know WHO does and WHO doesn't but that's not what I said. I said no nation SHOULD and those that do are either influenced by a Jewish presence or were educated by a Jewish professor or school of thought etc.

Some days ago there was a slaughter on the gay parade in Jerusalem that became a reason for this thread. As a result 6 people got stabbed. And the whole pride parade became a massacre.
A lot of liberally adjusted mass media naturally picked the news up to have a chance to assert the rights of homosexuals, and to criticize the policy of Bibi Netanyahu at the same time.
But I have a logical question imho. Do all countries and all political systems have to be gay tolerant and to recognize same-sex marriages?

Depends on what you mean by 'do all countries' need to do whatever- be Democratic? protect human rights? Chop heads off? Allow slavery?

As a nation we have decided the course we want- there are backwards countries- Russia for example- and much of Africa- and the Middle East- that promotes discrimination against homosexuals.

Others- such as Israel(since you mentioned it), most of Western Europe, the United States, Canada, Australia- have laws against discrimination based upon sexual orientation- and more and more recognize same gender marriage.

I prefer the company we are in.

I guess the question would also be "Do all countries need to recognize the equality of women?" and "Do all countries need to recognize basic human rights?".
Pardon, but these questions don't seem equal to me!
And still that's not an answer. Cause women in the Muslim countries don't want to be taken equal to men.
There's still no need to generalize the data the way the USA does.

Really? Every Muslim woman I have known from modern Muslims countries- including Egypt and Iran want legal equality.

Man that reminds me of the claims back before suffrage in the United States that women just didn't want the vote.....

I know WHO does and WHO doesn't but that's not what I said. I said no nation SHOULD and those that do are either influenced by a Jewish presence or were educated by a Jewish professor or school of thought etc.

Hardly a surprise that the same homophobic bigots who hate gays- are also antisemitic bigots who hate Jews.

It must be sad living a life consumed by hate like they do.

I'm absolutely sure that we MUST save the countries where homosexuals are not supported and praised. I'd call it a balance of power. Opposing gay "invasion" is the same right as enjoying the right of homosexual marriages. I respect political leaders in the world who oppose homosexual lobby and defend healthy and straight couples.

images

upload_2015-8-3_12-41-44.jpeg

So two gays raising a child is somehow violating the human rights of heterosexuals?? lol

Yes, it's violate the rights of children. By theory and by fact - do you know statictics of pedofilia acts at gay families?

No- why don't you share that with us?

What we do know is that the overwhelming majority of child sexual molestation happens to girls- between 69% to 90% of all child molestation happens to girls- with the overwhelming majority of molesters being men.

And unfortunately the largest group of molesters are family members- fathers, grandfathers, brothers, step relations, uncles.

Taken simply based upon statistics- the order of danger to children in homes from parental molestation would be as follows:

Most to least:
2 male parents
1 male parent
1 male parent/1 female parent
1 female parent
2 female parents

Again- just looking at the numbers regarding child sexual molestation- children are safest in homes without any men.

At first - gays must keep the human rights of heterosexuals. So, it means - no gay-parades, no propagand, no childs in gay families - and no marriages in churches, offcourse.
With this restrictions gays would have equal right with heterosexuals and can do anything they want behind their closed door.

Or let them to create all-gay country and migrate there.
And it would smell like one giant bottle of cologne.......and ass.........

Forum List

Back