Give Me A Break: Holocaust Survivors Grandchildren Call For Action Over Inherited Trauma

They want money for the arab countries now of Jews who left their belongings behind due to anti semtism.

They try to bleed everyone, they are blood suckers, some rabbi's literally.

They want money for the arab countries now of Jews who left their belongings behind due to anti semtism.

You've got to be kidding me, right? The Arab world is the last place that would buy into this blatant scam. No, it's just another run at bleeding as many shekels out of Germany and Europe as they can before the Holocaust fades into history.

so you agree that arabs who complain that they lost lands in the conflict of the 1940s are blood suckers-------good point. Not only are those pigs and dogs
BLOOD SUCKERS-----the USA has been paying them welfare GENERATION
AFTER GENERATION-----and they tie bombs onto the stinking asses of their
whorish daughters

The krauts can never do enough to makup for the unspeakable acts they perpetrated on the world, twice in the last century.

Never.

As for their victims, get over it.

Another Stormfront gathering...

Yepp. The haters have found a place to hate. Poor, stupid souls.

islamo Nazi slugs are attracted to jews like bees to FLOWERS. They are obsessed WIT DA JOOOOOOOOS In the course of my dull life------
I had the misfortune of being the recipient of the "angst of others"------lots and
lots of "others" Some people talk about JEWISH ANGST------which is well
represented by people like ----woody allen------especially when he was doing stand-up. It is a kind of sense that seems to reflect a defect of the stage of social development described by some development psychologists as "autonomy vs
self-doubt" islamo Nazis have a defect in development related in ability to
ASSIMILATE and COPE with the "outside world" and to adapt to it. It remains
utterly alien to them and dangerous and in the course of their lives---the alien
and dangerous SPECIFICALLY to them gets labeled DA JOOOOOOOS. It is probably the result of defective caregiving ----by their caretakers

Does anyone, and I do mean anyone, really buy into the concept of "inherited trauma"?

Well, the collective punishment of a group of people because of their supposed inherited collective guilt is a racist concept.

Collective punishment is prohibited by the international law.

But if you control the Hollywood, the financial system and the media, then you do not have to bother about any laws.

Read Norman Finkelstein's book "Holocaust Industry" if you want to know more.

Does anyone, and I do mean anyone, really buy into the concept of "inherited trauma"?

Well, the collective punishment of a group of people because of their supposed inherited collective guilt is a racist concept.

But if you control the Hollywood, the financial system and the media, then you do not have to bother about any laws.

If you want to know something about generational issues in child rearing and outcomes of all kinds of prior experiences of the care givers (generally parents) ---then read ERICH FROMM and ERIC ERIKSON-------and try not to be an idiot

If you want to know something about generational issues in child rearing and outcomes of all kinds of prior experiences of the care givers (generally parents) ---then read ERICH FROMM and ERIC ERIKSON-------and try not to be an idiot

Rosie, my grandfather spent four years in the trenches during WWI. He fought at Ypes and Passchendaele with the Grenadier Guards and saw shit that you and I couldn't possibly imagine. I haven't "inherited" any of the trauma he suffered. It's a bullshit concept designed to wrangle money out of whoever its architects can guilt into handing it over in the name of "healing wounds" or whatever.

swagger----I served in the military as did my father and my son-------I consider your comment to be uninformed. The military has BUILT in compensations for damage
to its personnel. -----besides-----it is a JOB not prison and execution. PS---part of my job---in fact a really big part, was the evaluation of the anxiety ridden. ----if you kill yourself in the navy ----your heirs get "the insurance money"----(I think when I was in---it was $100,000) Veterans of war are entitled to some sort of benefits all of their lives. You may not know----compensation to victims of Nazi aggression is based on CONFISCATED property and refers only to absolutely
direct descendants------for demonstrable loss.

so you agree that arabs who complain that they lost lands in the conflict of the 1940s are blood suckers-------good point. Not only are those pigs and dogs
BLOOD SUCKERS-----the USA has been paying them welfare GENERATION
AFTER GENERATION-----and they tie bombs onto the stinking asses of their
whorish daughters

No they in my post relate to jews.

Blacks say the same crap. They deserve special treatment now because their ancestors 300 years ago were slaves.

Soll das etwa ein Witz sein?!?! Mann, oh mann, hast Du die alle? Alle Tassen im Schrank? Scheinbar nicht...

Du, als DEUTSCHER STAATSBÜRGER, solltest zweifelsohne besser wissen.

Die Deutsche sind absolut die letzte Menschen auf der Erde, die ein Urteil über "Schuld" fallen sollten. Ich habe mehr als 11 millionen Gründe dazu, so was zu äussern.

Daß, was die OP propagiert, geht zu weit, aber mir ist es glasklar, worauf Du hinaus willst. Dir geht es nicht, um dies hier als unverschämt dastehen zu lassen. Dir geht es hauptsächlich darum, Juden in den Dreck zu ziehen.

Ich kenne die Masche, und ich hasse sie zutiefst...

Schäme Dich, schäme Dich, schäme Dich.

Pffft.

Forum List

Back