Do African-Americans Really Hate Trump?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
That is the message being portrayed in the media, but I don't understand why this would be the case. Can anyone explain?

That is the message being portrayed in the media, but I don't understand why this would be the case. Can anyone explain?
I dont hate him. I think he is a clown and he makes me laugh. :laugh:

You may not feel this way, but the media is (erroneously?) portraying him as an anti-Black racist. Given his emphasis on creating more jobs, I am simply wondering why there seem to be a disproportionate number of Black protesters at his events.

You may not feel this way, but the media is (erroneously?) portraying him as an anti-Black racist. Given his emphasis on creating more jobs, I am simply wondering why there seem to be a disproportionate number of Black protesters at his events.
Because he is a racist and or he is courting the racist vote.. Black people tend to have an antennae for this. If you have the KKK and other racists voting for him it doesnt take much intellectual power to understand he is trying to appeal to racists for a reason.

Translation I'm a gullible fuck.

"Do African-Americans Really Hate Trump?"

African-Americans are no different than other Americans – they don't think or act as a single entity.

And like the rest of America most blacks don't 'hate' Trump – but they don't trust him, they correctly perceive him as a fraud, bigot, and snake oil salesman.

According to Trump, he has a a great relationship with "the blacks".

Donald Trump: 'I Have a Great Relationship With the Blacks'

Actually, if you listen to his speeches, he has a great relationship with everyone.

At least, those who don't speak out against him.

From what I have heard, that would be true. I haven't watched or listened to him very much though. That thing on his head is very distracting.

Jobs or staying in the hood hoping my children make it home OK from school while I wait for the government to feed them?

OK, I withdraw the question. Obviously beyond the reasoning ability of this forum.

OK, I withdraw the question. Obviously beyond the reasoning ability of this forum.

Maybe if you rephrased the question to say:

"Why do SOME Blacks hate Trump"?
As opposed to wording the question in a way that implies that Blacks think and act as a monolithic entity.

I happen to be Black and I do not "hate" him, nor do any other Blacks that I personally know, "hate" him either.

SOME regard him as an inflammatory stain on the party that he represents, as do SOME of his own non Black party members....and, SOME actually agree with his stance on certain issues.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back