Do African-Americans Really Hate Trump?

That is the message being portrayed in the media, but I don't understand why this would be the case. Can anyone explain?

I think that he has the wrong attitude to be president (I'm an African-American.) He has already drawn negative comments from Russian president Vladimir Putin saying that Mr. Trump tried to demonize Russia in the American media...Mr. Trump just has a bad temperament, too bad to be President imo (in my opinion.)

OK, I withdraw the question. Obviously beyond the reasoning ability of this forum.
Too late. I know you didnt get the answer you wanted but thats what happens when you ask ignorant questions. Next time stretch yourself and ask something intelligent instead of advertising to the world you are simple minded.

Thanks for the confirmation. YES/NO questions are apparently too difficult for you.

OK, I withdraw the question. Obviously beyond the reasoning ability of this forum.
Too late. I know you didnt get the answer you wanted but thats what happens when you ask ignorant questions. Next time stretch yourself and ask something intelligent instead of advertising to the world you are simple minded.

Thanks for the confirmation. YES/NO questions are apparently too difficult for you.
Obviously its difficult for you to understand a binary question doesnt limit people unless they allow it to.

Obviously its difficult for you to understand a binary question doesnt limit people unless they allow it to.

Or afraid to answer it. One can always provide an explanation or additional information if able to do so. Perhaps you would like to ask me a "binary" (YES/NO) question to see how it's done?

Or afraid to answer it. One can always provide an explanation or additional information if able to do so. Perhaps you would like to ask me a "binary" (YES/NO) question to see how it's done?
I answered it. I just didnt let you get the answer you wanted to hear. If you dont like that then ask more intelligent answers.

Forum List

Back