Do Aborted Babies Go To Heaven?

Accepting Christ takes place AFTER birth so as long as its TIED to the mother I think it enjoys the SAME protection until it comes of age to understand.

None of what you said in backed by scripture. God places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old. "And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6"

Leviticus 27:6 was given to the Jews in the Tanakh, it was not given to the goyim like you, it has nothing to do with you man god worshipers no matter how hard you try to make it so

The answer is a resounding NO!

Since killing their unborn children is one of the many punishments the followers of God have inflicted on nonbelievers, it is obviously not an act any True Christians® may undertake for themselves by choice. Furthermore, humans have no business performing abortions because that is God’s role. After all, it was God who killed all the unborn children on the planet (other than those of Noah’s immediate family) when He drowned everyone with the Great Flood (Genesis 7:23). And it was God who inflicted abortion on all the pregnant women when he rained fire and brimstone on Sodom and Gomorrah, killing everyone who lived therein (Genesis 19:24-25). And it was God who killed the unborn babies during the countless plagues and pestilence he inflicted on the planet throughout history. Abortion is obviously an act God reserves for punishing those groups of people who rub him the wrong way. It is not an act to be performed at human whim.

devil%2Bbaby%2B2.jpg

The reason aborted babies get burned in hell for all eternity is because they did not accept Jesus as their lord and savior.

Many false christians will claim that babies have 'not reached the age of accountibilty', but God's Holy Word lays waste to this rubbish

Psalm 51:4-5
Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest. Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Since aborted babies are under the original sin and never accept Christ and be covered in his blood, they go straight to HELL, despide what liberal mamby pamby christians say. Babies are all shapen in iniquity from the time of conception. This makes sense because the aborted babies and the sinful parents can be reunited in hell.
You live in a fantasy world. You should seek help.

jj
You got caught in your lies. God induces miscarriages and the Bible proves it. Your dishonesty as you play semantics will earn you a seat on the hell train.

The question as to whether aborted babies go to Heaven has been answered and you don't like the answer. Aborted babies go to hell and the Bible which is the final authority on everything proves it.

Because you don't like the answer you have resorted to foul language and crybaby insults. Your Joel Olsteen view of God is putting you on the hell train. Your ignorance, denial and rejection of scripture to fit your liberal world view has bought you a first class ticket on the Satan Express.

If you can't or won't accept God and Jesus for who they are and the Bible for what it is there will be an extra agonizing place for you in hell as you ride Lucifer's pitchfork for all eternity.

I will recap:

1. Induced miscarriages ARE abortions.

2. God causes miscarriages/abortions.

3. Aborted babies and bastard children go to hell.

If you don't like the above reality your problem is not with me. Your problem is with God. I would suggest that you repent.

And I'll recap your recap.

You only shifted to this induced abortions position when called out for that ridiculous assertion that God was planned parenthood.

I've lied about exactly nothing your fallacious claims to the contrary notwithstanding and you still, STILL haven't bothered to cite the source of that first paragraph upon which you launched this lame ass troll thread.

And save the pious 'foul language' whining for someone who gives a shit. When you began losing you took this off the rails by calling me a liar, on an issue I am still clearly correct on and you were, and are avoiding still.

Nice flameout, dipshit. Lolz.

Once again no links or sources from you and your Bible denying.

God by definition and by act and deed performs abortions among other things so the analogy to God and Planned Parenthood is very very accurate. God has throughout the Bible killed babies in the womb and that is exactly what an abortionist does. You lose again.:dance::dance::dance:

I provided a link ages ago. Good grief.

You provided one link and it didn't work and I provided at least 10.

Here is what I have established.

1. According God causes women to lose their unborn babies and by definition is an abortionist.

2. According to the Bible aborted babies and bastards are burned in Hell for all eternity.

3. You lie a lot.

It didn't work, well then here, dumbo

Do Babies Go To Heaven When They Die?

I've lied about nothing. You're the dufus fabricating tenuous BS, redefining things as things move along to reframe things in lame attempts to make them appear reasonable.....and the one that started this completely disingenuous troll thread.

But I'm the liar. You're either delusional or just plain dumb. At this point I don't actually care which.

Did you even read what was in the link that you posted because it supports the fact that aborted babies DO NOT go to heaven except for some joker twisting 1 Peter 1:10-11 and Luke while and offering dishonest interpretation and ZERO proof.

There is only one way to go to heaven and that is by accepting Jesus and since aborted babies cannot do that they go to hell. John 3: 16-18 makes that abundantly clear.

God places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old. God either sees them as non persons or simple fuel for the fires of hell.
And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons by God. God told Moses not to count fetuses and babies less than one month old.
Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

• Jude 1:4 "For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation." And again, the only way to not go to hell is to accept Jesus and clearly a fetus cannot do that,
2 Tim.1:9 "Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began."

God has already decided who is going to heaven and who is going to hell before he created the world. Why would he create fetuses only to kill them in the womb?

Using your logic, some whore can have abortion after abortion and all those unborn babies go to heaven and using your logic God is giving some whore the power to put perhaps 100's people into heaven for simply being a whore and having abortions.

Using your sick logic a good mother would be one who gets knocked up every month and has an abortion so that she can send 100's of babies to heaven. Do you really think God is that stupid? Apparently you do.

Using your twisted logic sluts who have abortions are the best mothers since all their babies don't have to face suffering on earth and immediately go to heaven. If you believe in salvation by grace all that slut has to do is accept Jesus and she get to go to heaven too.

jj

You only shifted to this induced abortions position when called out for that ridiculous assertion that God was planned parenthood.

I've lied about exactly nothing your fallacious claims to the contrary notwithstanding and you still, STILL haven't bothered to cite the source of that first paragraph upon which you launched this lame ass troll thread.

And save the pious 'foul language' whining for someone who gives a shit. When you began losing you took this off the rails by calling me a liar, on an issue I am still clearly correct on and you were, and are avoiding still.

God by definition and by act and deed performs abortions among other things so the analogy to God and Planned Parenthood is very very accurate. God has throughout the Bible killed babies in the womb and that is exactly what an abortionist does. You lose again.:dance::dance::dance:

1. According God causes women to lose their unborn babies and by definition is an abortionist.

2. According to the Bible aborted babies and bastards are burned in Hell for all eternity.

3. You lie a lot.

I've lied about nothing. You're the dufus fabricating tenuous BS, redefining things as things move along to reframe things in lame attempts to make them appear reasonable.....and the one that started this completely disingenuous troll thread.

But I'm the liar. You're either delusional or just plain dumb. At this point I don't actually care which.

Did you even read what was in the link that you posted because it supports the fact that aborted babies DO NOT go to heaven except for some joker twisting 1 Peter 1:10-11 and Luke while and offering dishonest interpretation and ZERO proof.

There is only one way to go to heaven and that is by accepting Jesus and since aborted babies cannot do that they go to hell. John 3: 16-18 makes that abundantly clear.

God places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old. God either sees them as non persons or simple fuel for the fires of hell.
And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons by God. God told Moses not to count fetuses and babies less than one month old.
Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

• Jude 1:4 "For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation." And again, the only way to not go to hell is to accept Jesus and clearly a fetus cannot do that,
2 Tim.1:9 "Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began."

God has already decided who is going to heaven and who is going to hell before he created the world. Why would he create fetuses only to kill them in the womb?

Using your logic, some whore can have abortion after abortion and all those unborn babies go to heaven and using your logic God is giving some whore the power to put perhaps 100's people into heaven for simply being a whore and having abortions.

Using your sick logic a good mother would be one who gets knocked up every month and has an abortion so that she can send 100's of babies to heaven. Do you really think God is that stupid? Apparently you do.

Using your twisted logic sluts who have abortions are the best mothers since all their babies don't have to face suffering on earth and immediately go to heaven. If you believe in salvation by grace all that slut has to do is accept Jesus and she get to go to heaven too.

Yes dumbagger I did read it, did you? As I pointed out when I originally posted this in my very first post, along with the link you claimed didn't work:

"I'll also point out that there instances in scripture whereby unborn children are either assumed to go to heaven or are imbued with the holy spirit prior to birth"

And this is supported in that link which you now accuse me of not reading, which is yet another case of your doing something that you accuse me of. At this point that's getting to be downright funny.

"The Bible does give us an account of David's infant son dying (2 Samuel 12:23). There, David makes the claim that he will join his son after death — and David was a strong believer who did rest in God for his salvation (Psalm 62:7). Also, we read in the Gospel of Luke that John the Baptist was "filled with the Holy Spirit while yet in his mother's womb" (Luke 1:15). From these passages we can at least deduce that it is possible to be saved as a pre-born infant. "

Fail. Aaaaagain.

Last edited:

Are you calling God and His scriptures sick?

The Hebrew scripture has nothing to do with you goyim

Jesus did not come to abolish the law but to fulfill it. The law and the prophets apply to Christians.

Jesus (Yeshu) was a mamzer (illegitimate child) of the whore mary and a roman solder , he practiced magic and heresy, seduced women, and died a shameful death and now is boiling in his own excrement.

as it is written in Toledoth Yeshu

http://projectemmaus.org/the-mamzer-myth-was-jesus-illegitimate/

Last edited:
Jesus (Yeshu) was a mamzer (illegitimate child) of the whore mary and a roman solder , he practiced magic and heresy, seduced women, and died a shameful death and now is boiling in his own excrement.

Yes, the Toledoth Yeshu was an anti-Gospel written in medieval times--more precisely the eleventh century.

jj
You got caught in your lies. God induces miscarriages and the Bible proves it. Your dishonesty as you play semantics will earn you a seat on the hell train.

The question as to whether aborted babies go to Heaven has been answered and you don't like the answer. Aborted babies go to hell and the Bible which is the final authority on everything proves it.

Because you don't like the answer you have resorted to foul language and crybaby insults. Your Joel Olsteen view of God is putting you on the hell train. Your ignorance, denial and rejection of scripture to fit your liberal world view has bought you a first class ticket on the Satan Express.

If you can't or won't accept God and Jesus for who they are and the Bible for what it is there will be an extra agonizing place for you in hell as you ride Lucifer's pitchfork for all eternity.

I will recap:

1. Induced miscarriages ARE abortions.

2. God causes miscarriages/abortions.

3. Aborted babies and bastard children go to hell.

If you don't like the above reality your problem is not with me. Your problem is with God. I would suggest that you repent.

3. You lie a lot.

You are correct. You are the liar.

Dear TeaBagger
What if the abortion process is the "gnashing of teeth" and torment talked about in the Bible.

What if the future souls that go through cleansing where evil/sins are burned away in the lake of fire
are the ones going through abortions, or being tortured in war camps, etc.

What if that is the manifestation of hellfire used to purify by burning away
all that which was attached to to the ill will and unforgiveness of the past.

Ever thought about that?

That as we forgive and break the cycle of abuse from the past,
then we won't have war, abortion, torment and torture. So hell will come to an end,
on earth or beyond, wherever this process takes place spiritually in time or over time.
Only God knows.
What if it is connected as one spiritual process?
all heading to heaven but going through hell to get there until we choose the
way out by grace and forgiveness?

Why ask me these questions? Why not ask God? God has already provided the answers in His holy word in the Holy Bible and the Bible clearly says that hell is eternal torment and the only way to escape eternal torment is to accept Jesus as your lord and savior and since babies cannot do that ALL babies go to hell and are tortured for all eternity. With all due respect, everything you say and ask in moot.

NO TeaBagger
the evil is extinguished in the lake of fire, BURNED AWAY.
what remains is God's truth love justice and peace that part is eternal

If you imagine God keeping a record of this, sure, the evil is forever contained in that place.
but the point is to free the souls through Christ Jesus so the souls are saved while the evil is burned away

You know that God does not will that any soul should be lost
God's will being supreme would win over any evil that is subordinate compared with God

So in the end, Christ Jesus being savior for ALL humanity, the process of redemption will
process out all the sins and save all the souls by the definition and nature of God's will being supreme.

God will find a way using Christ Jesus to save all souls.
So all the steps necessary the repentance the forgiveness the healing
will all have to take place in order for all humanity to be saved

Christ and God are not about partial truth but completeness and wholeness.
Restoring all the good, for God to be supreme.

So all that evil is eventually conquered by God through Christ.
We still go through all the steps of the process, but there will be complete victory.
Not partial, because God is absolute not relative.

I'll take this point by point.

God does not use Jesus because Jesus is God.

In John 3:16 "the world" refers to the elect. If John meant souls or people he would have said it. Most people have been predestined by God for destruction. These babies were not given a choice as to their fate. God knew that they would be aborted and never given the opportunity to accept Jesus. God knew who was going to heaven and hell long before he created the earth. Included in the condemned are aborted babies.

Look at it this way. If aborted babies automatically went to heaven then a woman could put many babies in heave

John 3:18New International Version (NIV)

18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

It goes further.

Rom.8:29-30 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate.... Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified."

Dear TeaBagger
What I mean by Jesus is the process of Restorative Justice for Salvation of humanity by Grace.
All this is God, but I am being specific about the spiritual redemption process through Jesus
as the joinder between man and God.

We don't dictate the process. I'm saying for it to be consistent
then all humanity is saved and all sin/evil destroyed given Jesus/God being perfect.

Are you calling God and His scriptures sick?

The Hebrew scripture has nothing to do with you goyim

Jesus did not come to abolish the law but to fulfill it. The law and the prophets apply to Christians.

The Mamzer Myth: Was Jesus Illegitimate?

I figured you'd be saying Jesus Never Existed. There are those who make the case that Jesus never existed but this thread is about what the Bible says about aborted babies and the Bible both old and new testement says that aborted babies go to hell. What is your opinion on that assuming the Bible to you is fiction.

Can we please get back to the OP now? I want to discuss this all loving Gawd.

Thank you for trying to get this thread back on track. 007 got all excited when he saw the word teabagger. Perhaps he though he was on some gay sex forum.

The Bible is clear on this subject. A baby or a fetus cannot accept Jesus. Also, God causes miscarriages and those babies all go to hell to be punished for all eternity because of original sin.
John 3:16New King James Version (NKJV)

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Dear TeaBagger what sends people to hell is unforgiveness.
Unforgiveness is the one unforgivable sin, the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit not forgiven in this world or the next.
Because it is the only thing that blocks God's will, when we do not ask for help with forgiveness that allows all other wrongs to be redeemed by God's will.

How do we know if the baby forgives or not?
That is between that baby and God on a spiritual level.

I have never known one person who could resist God's grace and offer of unconditional love
forever. Our will and resistance to change is finite because we are human.

God's love and grace are infinite and eternal.
So guess which one wins in the end?

I vote that God's love, will and saving Grace triumphs in the end as these are supreme.
Nothing not even death can stand in the way of God's love.
Only unforgiveness can block it, and even that eventually gives in to forgiveness which is more powerful.

Love never fails -- Corinthians
Perfect love casts out fear 1 John 4:18

All the other things you mention will come to pass in one form or another,
but in the end God's will still prevails. So anything that is not God's eternal love and truth
will pass away.

We are judged based upon our knowledge. A person living in Syria who has never heard of Jesus is judged based upon their knowledge. Same as those who know all about Jesus but refuse his offer.

"Moreover, your little ones who you said would become a prey, and your sons, who this day have no knowledge of good or evil, shall enter there, and I will give it to them and they shall possess it." Deuteronomy 1:39

"Because they have forsaken Me and have made this an alien place and have burned sacrifices in it to other gods, that neither they nor their forefathers nor the kings of Judah had ever known, and because they have filled this place with the blood of the innocent and have built the high places of Baal to burn their sons in the fire as burnt offerings to Baal, a thing which I never commanded or spoke of, nor did it ever enter My mind;" Jeremiah 19:4-5

"Or like a miscarriage which is discarded, I would not be, As infants that never saw light. There the wicked cease from raging, And there the weary are at rest." Job 3:16-17

The answer is a resounding NO!

Since killing their unborn children is one of the many punishments the followers of God have inflicted on nonbelievers, it is obviously not an act any True Christians® may undertake for themselves by choice. Furthermore, humans have no business performing abortions because that is God’s role. After all, it was God who killed all the unborn children on the planet (other than those of Noah’s immediate family) when He drowned everyone with the Great Flood (Genesis 7:23). And it was God who inflicted abortion on all the pregnant women when he rained fire and brimstone on Sodom and Gomorrah, killing everyone who lived therein (Genesis 19:24-25). And it was God who killed the unborn babies during the countless plagues and pestilence he inflicted on the planet throughout history. Abortion is obviously an act God reserves for punishing those groups of people who rub him the wrong way. It is not an act to be performed at human whim.

devil%2Bbaby%2B2.jpg

The reason aborted babies get burned in hell for all eternity is because they did not accept Jesus as their lord and savior.

Many false christians will claim that babies have 'not reached the age of accountibilty', but God's Holy Word lays waste to this rubbish

Psalm 51:4-5
Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest. Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Since aborted babies are under the original sin and never accept Christ and be covered in his blood, they go straight to HELL, despide what liberal mamby pamby christians say. Babies are all shapen in iniquity from the time of conception. This makes sense because the aborted babies and the sinful parents can be reunited in hell.

are you isis member?

Good question. First, it presumes you think there a place called heaven that those who die go to.

"Do Aborted Babies Go To Heaven?"

There is no 'heaven' as perceived by theists.

Dear C_Clayton_Jones
I believe in spiritual peace and harmony as a state of mind, being and relations
and I am a theist. Are you saying that my concept of heavenly peace and natural spiritual harmony
is impossible or nonexistent?

With you naysaying any possibility of working together to achieve that end,
I can see you don't believe in it.

So are you saying that because you haven't seen it or believe in it,
then it's not real?

What is real depends on what you see and believe?
Your judgment and perception are perfect when you declare these things?

Good question. First, it presumes you think there a place called heaven that those who die go to.

Dear Dhara what about a place in the conscience that connects people in spirit beyond life and death.
We connect with the spirit of the Founding Fathers, why can't that level of spiritual connection be what is meant by heaven?
The words of Einstein, of Shakespeare and music of Mozart carry on to future
generations long after they were dead. Can't the spirit live on in others by conscience?
What's wrong with calling that level of immortal influence beyond death either "divine" or "heavenly inspiration"?

Dear Dhara what about a place in the conscience that connects people in spirit beyond life and death.
We connect with the spirit of the Founding Fathers, why can't that level of spiritual connection be what is meant by heaven?
I don't know about any of that. The minute we put the inconcievable into concepts and words we lose it.

Forum List

Back