DNC / Hillary 'Sh!t-Storm 2': Assange Releasing MORE

No, but pretending to take offense on behalf of Jews, Latinos, Blacks, Women and PETA sure is.
I'm not offended.. I'm disgusted with your party of BIGOTS AND RACISTS who have screamed at the top of their lungs for YEARS and pointing your nasty stubby fingers and it's your GUTTER party who has engaged in it and no amount of fucking spin and HORSESHIT EXCUSES will ever change the PROOF.

:lol:

LGS, new Captain of the PC Police. I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.
What's PC about facts? Tell us butthurt moron..

You mean "feelings".
Emails of the DNC trashing people's religion, race, and heritage are now feelings?

The staggeringly hypocritical fake outrage you feel about it sure is.

I'm not offended.. I'm disgusted with your party of BIGOTS AND RACISTS who have screamed at the top of their lungs for YEARS and pointing your nasty stubby fingers and it's your GUTTER party who has engaged in it and no amount of fucking spin and HORSESHIT EXCUSES will ever change the PROOF.

You mean "feelings".
Emails of the DNC trashing people's religion, race, and heritage are now feelings?

You can run but you can't hide.. You're so fucking transparent it's laughable..

How about these feelings? LMAO

1. Cassandra Fairbanks ‏@CassandraRules 2h2 hours ago
    Bernie delegates have stormed media row, it's locked down by police #DemsInPhilly http://sptnkne.ws/bMnN @wikileaks

CoVE16pXEAQMnxK.jpg

872 retweets1,046 likes
  2. WikiLeaks Retweeted
    The Hill ‏@thehill 2h2 hours ago
    WikiLeaks plans to release "a lot more" material affecting US elections http://hill.cm/NUGJLjx

CoU9CBuWcAAV1Jx.jpg

1,477 retweets1,828 likes

3. WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 9h9 hours ago
    Leaked emails show DNC sought to hide details of Clinton funding deal #DNCLeak https://twitter.com/politico/status/757962961034051584 … #DNCinPHL

DNC Rocked By News Of 2nd Batch of E-Mails Coming...

In the 1st batch of DNC e-mails it was exposed that Democrats had mocked, made fun of, and targeted for political attacks women, Blacks, Latinos, Jews, Catholics and even managed to offend PETA.

The world now eagerly waits for the release of the 2nd batch of sure-to-be severely damaging e-mails that continue to reveal the identity of today's (hijacked) Democratic Party, curious to find out who the liberals target, slander, insult, mock, and make fun of in this latest group of e-mails.

After an embarassing week at the GOP convention, during which liberals threw urine at each other and set themselves on fire while trying to burn American flags, the meltdown of the Democratic Party continued with the release of their own e-mails, hacked and released for the world to see.

Now, as if reliving a nightmare, liberals are faced with with the pending release of MORE of their racist, sexist, anti-Semitic/Latino/Black, anti-Christian quotes...

Bravo, liberals. In a span of 10 days you have managed to effect what the GOP could not in decades....the Democratic Party's destruction / collapse.

:lmao:

Julian Assange: 'A lot more material' coming on US elections - CNNPolitics.com
The article says "a lot more material" in quotes. It doesn't say if it is material about Clinton or about Trump.

Julian Assange is a fucking communist. Anyone who is gleeful over his antics is a fellow traveler muttonhead, to put it in the kindest possible terms.

There's nothing funnier to me than watching you guys openly become the "PC Police".

Other than the abject hypocrisy of it, you're just bad at it.
Awww....the libs are embarassed of the hortific, offensive things they said.

THEY SHOULD BE!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you need a safe space to process your feelings about those "horrific, offensive" things?

Maybe you should start a support group.
Libs just managed to mock and make fun of a very large part of those that have been loyal to Democrats for decades...their true feelings / self has been revealed.

I have never seen a party throw a convention before and have their own party members call for the jailing of their candidate and boo and mock their own leaders while they spoke ... until now. Way to go, Libs!

As far as a 'safe place' goes, it is OBVIOUSLY the elitist Anti-Wall Democrats who need the safe place, based on how they have built an 8-foot high 4 mile long fence around their convention center...to protect them from all of their pissed off constituents they were just caught offending, mocking, and making fun of!

:p

In the 1st batch of DNC e-mails it was exposed that Democrats had mocked, made fun of, and targeted for political attacks women, Blacks, Latinos, Jews, Catholics and even managed to offend PETA.

The world now eagerly waits for the release of the 2nd batch of sure-to-be severely damaging e-mails that continue to reveal the identity of today's (hijacked) Democratic Party, curious to find out who the liberals target, slander, insult, mock, and make fun of in this latest group of e-mails.

After an embarassing week at the GOP convention, during which liberals threw urine at each other and set themselves on fire while trying to burn American flags, the meltdown of the Democratic Party continued with the release of their own e-mails, hacked and released for the world to see.

Now, as if reliving a nightmare, liberals are faced with with the pending release of MORE of their racist, sexist, anti-Semitic/Latino/Black, anti-Christian quotes...

Bravo, liberals. In a span of 10 days you have managed to effect what the GOP could not in decades....the Democratic Party's destruction / collapse.

The article says "a lot more material" in quotes. It doesn't say if it is material about Clinton or about Trump.

Julian Assange is a fucking communist. Anyone who is gleeful over his antics is a fellow traveler muttonhead, to put it in the kindest possible terms.

Going after the messenger ehh ?

You mean "feelings".

The only way for Trump to win is to keep his Chumps constantly angry and afraid. So it is important to get them all heated up over manufactured bullshit, such as there being no flags at the DNC, and other nonsense.

Now that I have pointed it out, you won't be able to not notice it. Just watch how often the anger and fear of the rubes is stoked between now and November.

The problem is that the rubes have been so utterly dumbed down, they have memories like that of goldfish. Therefore, their fear and anger has to be stoked more often, which means when there is nothing to get mad or afraid about, their propagandists have to invent something.

There's nothing funnier to me than watching you guys openly become the "PC Police".
Maybe with the exception of those who expect everyone else to adhere to those higher standards in public, while they act as badly, or worse, in private.

Now, THAT'S funny. But not in the hahaha sense.

Fuck julian Assange and the horse he rode on. That still doesnt discount the fact that these leaks speak for themselves.

These are perfectly timed.

The 1st batch was released before the convention to build chaos before it even started, and now the 2nd batch will be to weaken the party's official nominee just before the big speeches.

I assume the 3rd batch will be during October to destroy Hillary well after there is enough time to replace her.

You mean "feelings".

The only way for Trump to win is to keep his Chumps constantly angry and afraid. So it is important to get them all heated up over manufactured bullshit about there being no flags at the DNC, and other nonsense.

Now that I have pointed it out, you won't be able to not notice it. Just watch how often the anger and fear of the rubes is stoked between now and November.
Did you say something, G? I couldn't 'hear' you over the sexist, racist, Anti-Semitic, Anti-LGBT, Anti-Catholic, Anti-Christian, Anti-Latino, violence-inciting admissions exposed in the libs' very own e-mails.

Fuck julian Assange and the horse he rode on. That still doesnt discount the fact that these leaks speak for themselves.
The fellow travelers of the Soviet Union used to hammer us for our civil rights failings. Just because it was true we had inequality in America doesn't mean we should dance to the commie's fucking tune.

Don't be a sap.

Where are the RNC internal emails? I want to see them! Where are Trump's tax returns? I want to see them!

The fellow travelers of the Soviet Union used to hammer us for our civil rights failings. Just because it was true we had inequality in America doesn't mean we should dance to the commie's fucking tune.

Don't be a sap.

So your suggestion would be to give the democrats a pass?

Last edited:

Don't be a sap.
So you're comparing the DNC to commies and asking that we no longer dance to their crap... I COMPLETELY AGREE!

Where are the RNC internal emails? I want to see them! Where are Trump's tax returns? I want to see them!
I'd like to see the RNC emails also.. Release it all.. Let the chips fall!

I'd like to see the RNC emails also.. Release it all.. Let the chips fall!

Wow, thank you! Does anyone doubt that the internal RNC emails don't contain some nasty shit about Trump - because they were in a panic. They still are.

Forum List

Back