DNC / Hillary 'Sh!t-Storm 2': Assange Releasing MORE

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
DNC Rocked By News Of 2nd Batch of E-Mails Coming...

In the 1st batch of DNC e-mails it was exposed that Democrats had mocked, made fun of, and targeted for political attacks women, Blacks, Latinos, Jews, Catholics and even managed to offend PETA.

The world now eagerly waits for the release of the 2nd batch of sure-to-be severely damaging e-mails that continue to reveal the identity of today's (hijacked) Democratic Party, curious to find out who the liberals target, slander, insult, mock, and make fun of in this latest group of e-mails.

After an embarassing week at the GOP convention, during which liberals threw urine at each other and set themselves on fire while trying to burn American flags, the meltdown of the Democratic Party continued with the release of their own e-mails, hacked and released for the world to see.

Now, as if reliving a nightmare, liberals are faced with with the pending release of MORE of their racist, sexist, anti-Semitic/Latino/Black, anti-Christian quotes...

Bravo, liberals. In a span of 10 days you have managed to effect what the GOP could not in decades....the Democratic Party's destruction / collapse.

:lmao:

Julian Assange: 'A lot more material' coming on US elections - CNNPolitics.com

90c12df3645aee61e4a548013189b230fa8a7cf062a939fb05d74925addbbe44.jpg

DNC Rocked By News Of 2nd Batch of E-Mails Coming...

In the 1st batch of DNC e-mails it was exposed that Democrats had mocked, made fun of, and targeted for political attacks women, Blacks, Latinos, Jews, Catholics and even managed to offend PETA.

The world now eagerly waits for the release of the 2nd batch of sure-to-be severely damaging e-mails that continue to reveal the identity of today's (hijacked) Democratic Party, curious to find out who the liberals target, slander, insult, mock, and make fun of in this latest group of e-mails.

After an embarassing week at the GOP convention, during which liberals threw urine at each other and set themselves on fire while trying to burn American flags, the meltdown of the Democratic Party continued with the release of their own e-mails, hacked and released for the world to see.

Now, as if reliving a nightmare, liberals are faced with with the pending release of MORE of their racist, sexist, anti-Semitic/Latino/Black, anti-Christian quotes...

Bravo, liberals. In a span of 10 days you have managed to effect what the GOP could not in decades....the Democratic Party's destruction / collapse.

:lmao:

Julian Assange: 'A lot more material' coming on US elections - CNNPolitics.com

The corrupt BITCH has officially been nominated.. all bets are now off.. Time for the strike.. It's going to take her down and her rotten zombies with her.

CNN bro?

Really? Everyone knows they are on a witch hunt for Hillary!

Try a credible source would ya
Grandpa, you're getting senile. When you release someone's OWN WORDS you aren't engaged in a 'witch hunt', you're revealing THE TRUTH.

The reason the liberals are SO PISSED, foaming at the mouth, and attacking people over this is hecause they KNOW it's all true....it is THEIR OWN e-mails and THEIR OWN words, after all.

Liberals have no one to blame but themselves.

Attacking Assange or trying to blame anyone else is like a bunch of cockroaches in the kitchen at midnight being pissed and claiming to be victims of the person who just turned on the light. :p

Assange Releasing MORE :clap2:

More more more moreeeeeeeeee...we want more!!!!!!!!!!:2up::banana:

The Hillary Leaks project is great. The MSM managed to keep damage to a minimum at the moment. Hopefully, they post emails from the illegal government server in her closet.

There's nothing funnier to me than watching you guys openly become the "PC Police".

Other than the abject hypocrisy of it, you're just bad at it.
Awww....the libs are embarassed of the horrific, offensive things they said.

THEY SHOULD BE!

There's nothing funnier to me than watching you guys openly become the "PC Police".

The big thing isnt the bigotry or the sabtoging of sanders, its the collusion with the media.

CNN bro?

Really? Everyone knows they are on a witch hunt for Hillary!

Try a credible source would ya
Grandpa, you're getting senile. When you release someone's OWN WORDS you aren't engaged in a 'witch hunt', you're revealing THE TRUTH.

The reason the liberals are SO PISSED, foaming at the mouth, and attacking people over this is hecause they KNOW it's all true....it is THEIR OWN e-mails and THEIR OWN words, after all.

Liberals have no one to blame but themselves.

Attacking Assange or trying to blame anyone else is like a bunch of cockroaches in the kitchen at midnight being pissed and claiming to be victims of the person who just turned on the light. :p
I'm senile? The sarcasm was obvious was it not? Good grief

Breaking the law is "PC?"

No, but pretending to take offense on behalf of Jews, Latinos, Blacks, Women and PETA sure is.
I'm not offended.. I'm disgusted with your party of BIGOTS AND RACISTS who have screamed at the top of their lungs for YEARS and pointing your nasty stubby fingers and its your GUTTER party who has engaged in it and no amount of fucking spin and HORSESHIT EXCUSES will ever change the PROOF.

Awww....the libs are embarassed of the hortific, offensive things they said.

THEY SHOULD BE!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you need a safe space to process your feelings about those "horrific, offensive" things?

Maybe you should start a support group.

No, but pretending to take offense on behalf of Jews, Latinos, Blacks, Women and PETA sure is.
I'm not offended.. I'm disgusted with your party of BIGOTS AND RACISTS who have screamed at the top of their lungs for YEARS and pointing your nasty stubby fingers and it's your GUTTER party who has engaged in it and no amount of fucking spin and HORSESHIT EXCUSES will ever change the PROOF.

:lol:

LGS, new Captain of the PC Police. I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

I'm sure all the Jews, Blacks and Latinos appreciate your fake outrage on their parts. Maybe they'll join your safe space.

I'm not offended.. I'm disgusted with your party of BIGOTS AND RACISTS who have screamed at the top of their lungs for YEARS and pointing your nasty stubby fingers and it's your GUTTER party who has engaged in it and no amount of fucking spin and HORSESHIT EXCUSES will ever change the PROOF.

What's PC about facts? Tell us butthurt moron..

You mean "feelings".

You mean "feelings".
Emails of the DNC trashing people's religion, race, and heritage are now feelings?

New Topics

Forum List

Back