DNC going after Gabbard, upset she is polling higher than "more mainstream candidates".

Why are Trumpers pimping her?

Because I'm correct. They want Dems to vote for her
Nope. It's because she's the only Dem candidate that makes any sense. See my earlier post on this thread, #4.
But you won't vote for her...will you.

You'll vote for Trump
Once again, dimwit, she's the only Dem candidate that makes any sense. If I WERE a Dim Dem (thank GOD I'm not) I would vote for her. Now go to bed, you're making an ass of yourself.

So...her "assault weapon" ban makes sense to you?

Or is it her medicare for all that makes so much sense to you?

Or maybe her pro-abortion stance that makes so much sense to you?

Tulsi Gabbard has NEVER supported or even suggested anything close to an assault weapons ban.
In fact, she has been against gun control in general, more than Trump.

However, medicare for all is the only plan that makes any sense at all.
The 3rd party payer of the current private health insurance, can never work at all, as individuals are forced to prepay, and have no means of controlling quality or costs.

Nope. It's because she's the only Dem candidate that makes any sense. See my earlier post on this thread, #4.

You'll vote for Trump
Once again, dimwit, she's the only Dem candidate that makes any sense. If I WERE a Dim Dem (thank GOD I'm not) I would vote for her. Now go to bed, you're making an ass of yourself.

Tulsi Gabbard has NEVER supported or even suggested anything close to an assault weapons ban.

The 3rd party payer of the current private health insurance, can never work at all, as individuals are forced to prepay, and have no means of controlling quality or costs.

You need to email her and tell her to fix her campaign website....it says she is for banning assault weapons

If you morons had any brains she could defeat Trump easily

She's a gun grabber. She would never win!

That is totally and completely wrong.
Being in the military, Tulsi Gabbard has never said anything anti gun.
Even Bernie has tried to avoid saying much anti gun, and only recently supported anything on background checks because the rest of the dems had sort of forced the issue.

Hawaii Democrat Defends Stance On Guns After Actress Questions Her Silence On Bill | HuffPost

{...
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) is defending her stance on gun violence after actress Amber Tamblyn called her out for not co-sponsoring a bill on assault weapons.

In a tweet Wednesday, the 34-year-old actress pointed out that Gabbard’s name did not appear on the list of co-sponsors on the newly introduced Assault Weapons Ban of 2018, also known as H.R. 5087.
...}

Ah well. Like I always say. It's not about just getting elected. It's about changing the course of history. Changing the discussion.

The other side of the war party establishment are basically saying they want less people up there on the debate stage fighting against them.

Now you know why.
If you aren’t an endless warfare global empire advocate then you are a Russian stooge.
What simpletons these goobers are that allow themselves to follow this line of propaganda.

You'll vote for Trump

You need to email her and tell her to fix her campaign website....it says she is for banning assault weapons

No you are wrong. Her web site only says that "military style" assault weapons should be banned, and military style weapons are fully automatic. The NRA has donated to Tulsi's campaign, and she has openly accepted NRA contributions.

You'll vote for Trump

From her web page:

• H.R. 3947 Automatic Gunfire Prevention Act and H.R. 3999 to ban devices that speed up gunfire from semi-automatic weapons
  • H.R. 2670 Protecting Domestic Violence and Stalking Victims Act ensuring domestic violence perps can’t buy firearms
  • NO vote on H.R. 38, the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act
  • H.R.8 — Bipartisan Background Checks Act of 2019- To require a background check for every firearm sale
Issue: Protect the Second Amendment while ensuring gun safety

She talks a good game, claing support for the 2nd Amendment while working to destroy it.

The content of the bill HR 2670 is already a federal law. Apparently, libtards have never heard of it.

You'll vote for Trump

No you are wrong. Her web site only says that "military style" assault weapons should be banned, and military style weapons are fully automatic. The NRA has donated to Tulsi's campaign, and she has openly accepted NRA contributions.

Military style weapons are the AR-15, AK=47, mini 14 and a host of other weapons. You are simply ignorant on this topic.

You'll vote for Trump

The NRA has given her an F- rating.
The AR-15 is considered a “military style assault weapon”...

You assholes who voted for HIllary, the person you wanted to be president is calling Tulsi and Jill Stein, Russian Assets,

Doesn’t that sound fucking familiar???

Gee, didn’t she say that about Trump as well?

Does it seem like all of her political adversaries are RUSSIAN ASSETS??

Yes, “military style assault weapons” are semi-automatic, not at all necessarily fully automatic or "machine guns."
Congressman Mike Thompson, chair of the Gun Violence Prevention Task Force, said “I am a gun owner. I support the Second Amendment. I also carried an assault weapon for a tour of duty in Vietnam. I know what they are used for. I know what they are capable of. And, personally, I believe there is no place in a civilized society to have these things. We don’t need them. We know the damage that they have done.”
He knows. Military style weapons are designed to serve military purposes. To look very intimidating and kill people fast. So are nukes. Sanity requires a line be drawn somewhere, in both military and nonmilitary contexts.

she is also an "isolationist" that is against sending the troops back into Syria

Good for her. Are you sure she's a Democrat?
She seems to be sane so that puts her Democratic status in doubt

Interesting that YOU fine her to be sane. I thought she sounded like a total loon.

Which part? The part about Universal Health Care? The part about getting us out of the stupid wars? Which part exactly?

Trump has advocated for bans for the same kinds of weapons. Trump is the one that quickly pushed for and supported the bump stop ban.

As I've pointed out before the gun issue is a non issue. It's only an issue to divide people. We are going to do nothing of any account to ban guns and even if we did no one would abide by it and the courts would overturn it.

Seems odd though, that Trump can advocate for a ban.

Trump Stuns Lawmakers With Seeming Embrace of Comprehensive Gun Control

And it's still "rah, rah, Trump".

He can actually be the one to ban something and it's still "rah, rah, Trump".

Apparently, not only is she a Russian asset, she is also an "isolationist" that is against sending the troops back into Syria.

One article doubles down on the Russian asset narrative.

Opinion: Tulsi Gabbard may not be a Russian asset. But she sure talks like one

This one details the DNC's frustration.

Democratic establishment reaches boiling point with Tulsi Gabbard

"The Hawaii congresswoman’s presence on the debate stage is becoming a headache for the party as she uses the platform to appeal to isolationists, dissatisfied liberals and even conservatives. She has managed to secure a spot on the debate stage as more mainstream candidates like Sen. Michael Bennet (D-Colo.) and Gov. Steve Bullock (D-Mont.) failed to meet polling and donor thresholds to participate."

"Candidates have to hit polling and donor thresholds to participate, and Gabbard has hit them for four of five times."

Also, here's another article with some interesting stuff in it. Apparently 4chan has taken a liking to her and are referring to her as "mommy". LOL

What, Exactly, Is Tulsi Gabbard Up To?

"The Russian activity could be part of a longer-term effort to drive a wedge among Democrats,” she said. “This messaging has echoes of 2016.”"

"The questions deepened on Thursday after Ms. Gabbard threatened to boycott Tuesday’s debate, arguing that the corporate news media and the Democratic National Committee are working together to rig the event. (The New York Times is a co-sponsor of the debate with CNN.)"

What is it with the warmongering of the Democrats lately. They have some irrational hatred of fine world leaders such as Putin, Bolsinaro, Assad, and others. What have those three ever done to make Democrats so hostile towards them?

FAKE NEWS

They dont have any mainstream candidates.

Gabbard is more conservative than the fatass dotard. The candidate of Breitbart and Infowars has zero chance in the Dem primaries.

Republicans would actually prefer Trump run against Pocahontas or Comrade Bernie or even Creepy Joe Biden. Admit it, the Democratic field for 2020 is a shit show.

As a conservative, Id hate to see Gabbard win the nomination......only DUM with the chance to beat Trump. The woman is the smartest person on the debate stage, a total hottie and very articulate. Only the snowflake progressives would pass on her..............ghey. Since the nutters are in control of the DUM party, she is going to be railroaded out with some made up story eventually, but dang..........the woman would be a formidable foe for Trump imho. Not that anybody cares.

She's polling like...ZERO

Which last time L looked is not higher than much of anything.

But Trumpers love her...as the 202o Jill Stein

She would have been smart and ran green because now she is going to be tossed from the Democratic Party and have no seat in Congress...

Forum List

Back