DNC going after Gabbard, upset she is polling higher than "more mainstream candidates".

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Apparently, not only is she a Russian asset, she is also an "isolationist" that is against sending the troops back into Syria.

One article doubles down on the Russian asset narrative.

Opinion: Tulsi Gabbard may not be a Russian asset. But she sure talks like one

This one details the DNC's frustration.

Democratic establishment reaches boiling point with Tulsi Gabbard

"The Hawaii congresswoman’s presence on the debate stage is becoming a headache for the party as she uses the platform to appeal to isolationists, dissatisfied liberals and even conservatives. She has managed to secure a spot on the debate stage as more mainstream candidates like Sen. Michael Bennet (D-Colo.) and Gov. Steve Bullock (D-Mont.) failed to meet polling and donor thresholds to participate."

"Candidates have to hit polling and donor thresholds to participate, and Gabbard has hit them for four of five times."

Also, here's another article with some interesting stuff in it. Apparently 4chan has taken a liking to her and are referring to her as "mommy". LOL

What, Exactly, Is Tulsi Gabbard Up To?

"The Russian activity could be part of a longer-term effort to drive a wedge among Democrats,” she said. “This messaging has echoes of 2016.”"

"The questions deepened on Thursday after Ms. Gabbard threatened to boycott Tuesday’s debate, arguing that the corporate news media and the Democratic National Committee are working together to rig the event. (The New York Times is a co-sponsor of the debate with CNN.)"

What is it with the warmongering of the Democrats lately. They have some irrational hatred of fine world leaders such as Putin, Bolsinaro, Assad, and others. What have those three ever done to make Democrats so hostile towards them?

She's polling like...ZERO

Which last time L looked is not higher than much of anything.

But Trumpers love her...as the 202o Jill Stein

Apparently, not only is she a Russian asset, she is also an "isolationist" that is against sending the troops back into Syria.

"The Hawaii congresswoman’s presence on the debate stage is becoming a headache for the party as she uses the platform to appeal to isolationists, dissatisfied liberals and even conservatives. She has managed to secure a spot on the debate stage as more mainstream candidates like Sen. Michael Bennet (D-Colo.) and Gov. Steve Bullock (D-Mont.) failed to meet polling and donor thresholds to participate."

"Candidates have to hit polling and donor thresholds to participate, and Gabbard has hit them for four of five times."

Also, here's another article with some interesting stuff in it. Apparently 4chan has taken a liking to her and are referring to her as "mommy". LOL

"The Russian activity could be part of a longer-term effort to drive a wedge among Democrats,” she said. “This messaging has echoes of 2016.”"

"The questions deepened on Thursday after Ms. Gabbard threatened to boycott Tuesday’s debate, arguing that the corporate news media and the Democratic National Committee are working together to rig the event. (The New York Times is a co-sponsor of the debate with CNN.)"

What is it with the warmongering of the Democrats lately. They have some irrational hatred of fine world leaders such as Putin, Bolsinaro, Assad, and others. What have those three ever done to make Democrats so hostile towards them?
Of course they're going after her. She's the only Dem candidate that makes any sense!

Tulsi is going to go far. She sees the generational changes that are coming and is positioning herself to take advantage of that knowledge in the future. She has solid background in public service, both in the military and in politics. She is the future and the Democratic Party had better get a grasp of that or she'll abandon them

Nahhh...you're gonna vote for Trump no matter what.

Just to see that look on your face ...

161109-clinton-camp-election-01.jpg

she is also an "isolationist" that is against sending the troops back into Syria

Good for her. Are you sure she's a Democrat?

She's polling like...ZERO

Which last time L looked is not higher than much of anything.

But Trumpers love her...as the 202o Jill Stein
Then why should the DNC bother with a smear piece on her? I guess they just can't stand it when someone isn't goose stepping in perfect unison with the Party.

she is also an "isolationist" that is against sending the troops back into Syria

Good for her. Are you sure she's a Democrat?
You gonna vote for her?

Nahhh...you're gonna vote for Trump no matter what.

You want Dems to vote for her in the hopes that it will help Trump get elected

Who the heck needs Tulsi's help, you fricken loons are providing all the help needed.

Why are Trumpers pimping her?

Because I'm correct. They want Dems to vote for her

I'm not pimping her. She has too many Liberal ideas and besides she could hold her own in the debates with Trump while the rest of the field will be road kill. I want a stress free 2020 election night. :)
You SO want a Jill Stein to siphon off Dem votes...doncha

Nope. It's because she's the only Dem candidate that makes any sense. See my earlier post on this thread, #4.
But you won't vote for her...will you.

You'll vote for Trump
Once again, dimwit, she's the only Dem candidate that makes any sense. If I WERE a Dim Dem (thank GOD I'm not) I would vote for her. Now go to bed, you're making an ass of yourself.

Heh heh. Everything the establishment doesn't like they say is a Russian plot. What a bunch of disingenuous has beens.

And the real isolationists are the ones putting sanctions on other nations.

The correct phrase for what Gabbard is talking about is non-intervention.

Ah well. Like I always say. It's not about just getting elected. It's about changing the course of history. Changing the discussion.

The other side of the war party establishment are basically saying they want less people up there on the debate stage fighting against them.

Now you know why.

Forum List

Back