Will Rudy Dive Under the Bus?

Fox And Friends Goes After Rudy Giuliani: 'Rein Him In'

Fox is going after Rudy...which of course means Trump will as well.

Will he do a Michael Cohen and go to jail for Trump?
By this time next week, trump will be saying, "Rudy who? I don't know anybody named Rudy. Sure there are a couple of pictures of me with the guy, but I'm in a lot of pictures with a lot of people".

And the trump cultists will be nodding their heads in agreement like the good little bootlickers they are.

First, pull that condom off your head that is robbing your brain of oxygen and tell us anything that Trump or Rudy have done which is even an actual crime?

Extortion and breached of campaign finance laws in this case.

Money laundering and other breeches of campaign finance laws in the case of Rudy...related to Lev and Igor

First, pull that condom off your head that is robbing your brain of oxygen and tell us anything that Trump or Rudy have done which is even an actual crime?

Extortion and breached of campaign finance laws in this case.

Money laundering and other breeches of campaign finance laws in the case of Rudy...related to Lev and Igor

Good! Extortion, campaign finance law violation, money laundering, we can add them to the charges of abuse of power, collusion, conspiracy, quid pro quo and bribery that you shall never prove neither. That will make the DNC and the Intelligence Committee the most incompetent and unintelligent group of people on the planet! Man, is the world laughing at you now. Add that to how Trump whooped your asses in 2016 with all that against him, a total novice, completely underfunded and a total political outsider, and he still kicked your asses!

Forum List

Back