DNC DC Staffer 'Assassinated' Hours After Calling For Unity in Dallas

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Seth Rich, a young staffer who worked for the Democratic National Committee, was murdered early Sunday as he walked home in the Bloomingdale neighborhood in affluent Northwest Washington D.C. Rich was shot multiple times, including twice in the back - nothing was taken from him.

Seth was talking on the phone with his girlfriend at the time of the attack and she heard noise on his end of the line. He told her not to worry about it.

Nothing is known about any suspects and little is known in general as the investigation begins, but, as with many murders where little details are known, speculations and conspiracy theories have already begun to surface.

Although I do not believe in coincidences, I do not know or hold the belief at this time that there is any 'conspiracy theory' to be found att this time, mainly because there is nothing really to be gained by murdering a young staffer. Sometimes the fact is there is just evil, there are really evil people in the world, and sometimes bad things happen to good people.

God bless him, his girlfriend, and his family.

Beloved DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shot Dead in the Back in DC, Just Hours After Calling For Dallas Unity; Conspiracy Theories Abound

I cannot legally carry a firearm in DC. Therefore, I rarely go there, nor spend money there.

Seth Rich, a young staffer who worked for the Democratic National Committee, was murdered early Sunday as he walked home in the Bloomingdale neighborhood in affluent Northwest Washington D.C. Rich was shot multiple times, including twice in the back - nothing was taken from him.

Seth was talking on the phone with his girlfriend at the time of the attack and she heard noise on his end of the line. He told her not to worry about it.

Nothing is known about any suspects and little is known in general as the investigation begins, but, as with many murders where little details are known, speculations and conspiracy theories have already begun to surface.

Although I do not believe in coincidences, I do not know or hold the belief at this time that there is any 'conspiracy theory' to be found att this time, mainly because there is nothing really to be gained by murdering a young staffer. Sometimes the fact is there is just evil, there are really evil people in the world, and sometimes bad things happen to good people.

God bless him, his girlfriend, and his family.

Beloved DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shot Dead in the Back in DC, Just Hours After Calling For Dallas Unity; Conspiracy Theories Abound

I would hardly say there is nothing they gain by it. He might have had a great idea in getting a peace movement started or something like that.

wont be surprised if they go and pull a clinton ruling on us where the coroner in Mena arkansas after it was common knowledge people who knew about Clintons drug running activities and spilled the beans on it to friends,wound up dying from gunshot blasts to the back or something like that a suicide carried out by the individual.:D

pesky facts like that of course just get dismissed as conspiracy THEORIES of course by the clinton worshippers.:rolleyes:

watch the washington coroner come out and change his ruling to a SUICIDE as well on this.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back