DNC Convention - Big Abortion Rally

It is offensive to me as a woman for politicians to use my gender as a tool to make their political points. Women are so much more than what naral and pp make them out to be. Those women who push this agenda make me cringe. I have much more to offer than your so called choice on reproductive rights.

What ever happened to celebrating Motherhood?

This is probably THE main reason I am not nor could ever be a democrat. I find this way too offensive. I am so much more than my gender! We are no more special and/or important than our counter parts.

A swing and a miss!

You can seem to justify anything in your own mind. I think Limbaugh was wrong on calling Fluke any name but I don't consider her nice or sensible, she made the choice.

The rest of your rant is pure bullshit.

Of course you hate Fluke. She exposed Limbaugh for the misogynistic tool he really was.

Her fundemental argument was sound, however. Employers should not be making medical decisions for their employees. Period. Certainly not ones based on their silly superstitions.

You are female and a grand liar. I've got you finally. I've been hunting boards.

You are so full of shit the way you have posted on this board. There is something in the flame zone that got me thinking I've seen you before.

I know who you are. My my.
Put down the whiskey.

It is offensive to me as a woman for politicians to use my gender as a tool to make their political points. Women are so much more than what naral and pp make them out to be. Those women who push this agenda make me cringe. I have much more to offer than your so called choice on reproductive rights.

What ever happened to celebrating Motherhood?

This is probably THE main reason I am not nor could ever be a democrat. I find this way too offensive. I am so much more than my gender! We are no more special and/or important than our counter parts.

A swing and a miss!

Yes, you do, all the time, in fact

I think the fetus has to quicken in the womb and abortion up until then should be allowed. I am pro-myself personally. I wonder when we talk about abortion if you are thinking abortion at 6 weeks, or 8 months? I think everyone should say so that we know where you are coming from. I think you should state in your post I am talking about abortions up to ??? weeks. It would help to better understand you.

I think the fetus has to quicken in the womb and abortion up until then should be allowed. I am pro-myself personally. I wonder when we talk about abortion if you are thinking abortion at 6 weeks, or 8 months? I think everyone should say so that we know where you are coming from. I think you should state in your post I am talking about abortions up to ??? weeks. It would help to better understand you.

I think taking responsibility for the life you just help to create would be a great plus to our country as a whole and make people better people in general. Most people actually grow into more productive people when someone else depends on them.Not all, but most.

Shedding innocent blood is never the answer. Where blood is present so is life

I think it's the wealthy persons that are Pro-Life, and never stop to look at the example they provide to others. Flaunting your wealth, talking down about others, and just the regular uppity-up act. The people that abort their embroy's are trying to pursue their American Dream to get to be like you. After you have an abortion you see how phoney the wealthy of the United States are. I bet you sit there and think you can change the Omnipotence of God. Where do you people get off?

A woman choosing not to bring a zygot/fetus to term is as old as history. Even the Catholic Church didn't give a damn until the 19th century. Ever read St. Augustine's concept of the quickening? He concluded there's a point in prenatal development where the soul enters the body.

I don't remember Eve making that choice. And I don't remember the Lord telling her that would be a choice.

Slavery is as "old as history", I don't see a lot of people promoting that (other than muslims).

History is older than 2,000 years. The bible doesn't reflect anything but allegory and myth (which, while it is usually based loosely on truth, the emphasis is on the loosely part).

Women have been ridding themselves of unwanted pregnancies since the beginning of time.

And the Church? They never had a problem burning pregnant witches. Funny that...

We don't burn witches today, we give them a lethal injection instead, but they have their babies first.

I think it's the wealthy persons that are Pro-Life, and never stop to look at the example they provide to others. Flaunting your wealth, talking down about others, and just the regular uppity-up act. The people that abort their embroy's are trying to pursue their American Dream to get to be like you. After you have an abortion you see how phoney the wealthy of the United States are. I bet you sit there and think you can change the Omnipotence of God. Where do you people get off?

I am wealthy? That is good to know, now let me check my bank account again :lol: That is an extremely ignorant statement

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

I am wealthy? That is good to know, now let me check my bank account again :lol: That is an extremely ignorant statement

So your just a poor self righteous person, why would anyone listen to you? It's just BS.

So your just a poor self righteous person, why would anyone listen to you? It's just BS.

Just checked my bank account, I am afraid I am just as poor as I was a few minutes ago. Moron

Judge much?

I'm saying if you didn't know already there is a class society in America. Generally speaking we are passed down our values, and morals from them. My state was one of the first states in America to allow abortion. So you are not rich, you still think you have the higher ground in this matter, and you don't. Guess you dropped in today to get an ego boost. Humm I'm bored, think I'll go bash the abortion issue.

Forum List

Back