DNC Convention - Big Abortion Rally

I think it's the wealthy persons that are Pro-Life, and never stop to look at the example they provide to others. Flaunting your wealth, talking down about others, and just the regular uppity-up act. The people that abort their embroy's are trying to pursue their American Dream to get to be like you. After you have an abortion you see how phoney the wealthy of the United States are. I bet you sit there and think you can change the Omnipotence of God. Where do you people get off?

I would guess that "most" of the wealthy in this country do not start that way. They struggle, get married, have families, struggle some more, and finally thru education and experience make a "good" income. They save, they invest, and plan for retirement. They are generous and charitable.

The people that "abort" are not trying to be like them. Did you notice "marry" came first?

You might be talking about the Hollywood/celebrity crowd, but you did not say that. I can't tell you about them, because I don't follow them, and I definitely do not want to be like them. They seem to be, generally speaking, miserable people that thought they were going to be important, only to find out, no one wants them for "who they really are", but for who they can pretend to be.

Many right wingers, such as yourself, see people of color as subhuman. It tends to be your hate of others that forms your opinions.

Hate to break it to you, but people of color are being aborted at a much higher rate than whites. Your party is supporting that and wants more "clinics" in neighborhoods with "people of color".

So what's your point? If my beliefs weren't based on a conviction that a woman has the right to choose whether to bring a zygot/early term fetus to term, and was just a partisan douchebag, like yourself, I'd demand that woman bring all potential humans to term. I'd also be supporting demonstrations against those who discard the greatest number of fertilized eggs, which supports the recreation of those who are monied enough or lucky enough to have access to fertilization clinics.

Now, if your beliefs are based on your honest values, you'd be demanding that all insurance not include in-vitro fertilization, and be demonstrating against those facilities.

The fact is that I do support the rights of women, and could care less of whether it hurts my party.

You can search high and low and will not find me saying anything good about "fertilization clinics".

As far as insurance goes, I believe you should be able to select the product you want, no matter what it supports. It should be the customer's choice. I do not believe the gov't should tell insurance companies what they should or should not cover.

If your employer purchases your insurance, you have to take "their choice". If you want to supplement that on your own, you should be able to do that.

Now you were telling me that thought people of color were sub-human, yet you provided no evidence. I pointed out that the party you support is all about reducing the number of "people of color". Like a good little bought voter, you ignored that and jumped to your next talking point.

How does it make you feel to know that the democrats think they "own" "people of color"s vote?

Remember the Ladies: DNC Quickly Becoming Giant Pro-Choice Rally - Kate Hicks

Democrats said that they will feature Cecile Richards, president of the Planned Parent Action Fund, Nancy Keenan, president of the NARAL Pro-Choice America and Sandra Fluke, the Georgetown University student whose plea for federal birth control funding drew the ire--and a subsequent apology--from Rush Limbaugh.

What's more, the Democrats are expanding their list of women ready to assail the GOP on women's issue, adding Maryland Sen. Barbara Mikulski and actress Eva Longoria to the list that already includes Sen. John Kerry and Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren.

Democrats led by party chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz believe that the Akin controversy--and his refusal to leave the Missouri Senate race--has revived their chances of winning a majority of women in the presidential race, key to re-electing President Obama. On Wednesday, for example, the party turned their homepage over to the affair with the headline: "The GOP is dangerously wrong for women." And with a devilish move, they included pictures of Mitt Romney, running mate Paul Ryan and Akin.

"Romney, Ryan, Akin and the GOP want to take women back to the dark ages," the Democrats add.

This is going to be fun.

They are losing the independent vote already and this is going to drive it away further.

I wonder if anyone will talk about the economy in a way that will make sense to an undecided foolish enough to turn this on.

While the Republicans ride RAPEGATE into their convention.

I think American women need something to argue about. Pro-Life Pro-Choice and Pro-Self. Take your decisions about my body and stick them in your ear. Please wade through the BS and tell me why you should have say of my body? That's what Roe v Wade was about. No one is going to tell me how to use my body for reproduction. It's been to the Supreme Court and has stood correct for years now. You can see where I would believe them before you right?

Yeah and the SCOTUS also have never witnessed a child "aborted" oh pardon me "a fetus" aborted at George the Killer Tillers hand at 8 1/2 months.

And why did we have to pass a law against doctors and nurses who were leaving the "botched abortion aka living breathing child" in freaking closets?

Get back to me when you can justify those practices that we had to fire back at you pro choice animals. Wait. Animals wouldn't even do this to their own.

I don't know what to call you.

Democrats said that they will feature Cecile Richards, president of the Planned Parent Action Fund, Nancy Keenan, president of the NARAL Pro-Choice America and Sandra Fluke, the Georgetown University student whose plea for federal birth control funding drew the ire--and a subsequent apology--from Rush Limbaugh.

What's more, the Democrats are expanding their list of women ready to assail the GOP on women's issue, adding Maryland Sen. Barbara Mikulski and actress Eva Longoria to the list that already includes Sen. John Kerry and Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren.

Democrats led by party chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz believe that the Akin controversy--and his refusal to leave the Missouri Senate race--has revived their chances of winning a majority of women in the presidential race, key to re-electing President Obama. On Wednesday, for example, the party turned their homepage over to the affair with the headline: "The GOP is dangerously wrong for women." And with a devilish move, they included pictures of Mitt Romney, running mate Paul Ryan and Akin.

"Romney, Ryan, Akin and the GOP want to take women back to the dark ages," the Democrats add.

This is going to be fun.

They are losing the independent vote already and this is going to drive it away further.

I wonder if anyone will talk about the economy in a way that will make sense to an undecided foolish enough to turn this on.

Are the Republicans going to have an accused rapist as their keynote speaker? Do the Republicans make heroes out of people that are accused of sexual harrassment and rape?

One man in MO did not communicate effectively, and you want to "lynch" him?

This is going to be fun.

Rape gate? Oh Puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze.

As compared to really not a "rape rape"?

This is going to be fun.

Are the Republicans going to have an accused rapist as their keynote speaker? Do the Republicans make heroes out of people that are accused of sexual harrassment and rape?

:D

They are so desperate at this point I swear they'll dig up Teddy. It was bad enough when they had the poor soul tied with a bungee cord on the golf cart till someone spotted the cords.

This is going to be fun.

You sound desperate.

I expect the Democratic Convention to be a three ring circus composed of chanting demonstrations by unemployed remnants of the OWS movement (with which Obama and Pelosi empathized), unions goons and other paid warm bodies to create the false impression Obama still appeals to the common man.

This is going to be fun.

What Republicans love:

6a00d834515f9b69e20115702b02bc970c-800wi

What Democrats love:

babies.jpg

We know this through their policies.

I am no fan of abortion. However, the gop convention is have the baby. After that, if you need help, its your responsibility none of OUR tax dollars should help the child. Nothing to do with it. You do it. This is why contraception should be thought of as a saving grace for this country. The pill without a doubt has done a great service for this country.

This is going to be fun.

What Republicans love:

What Democrats love:

babies.jpg

If only Republicans would say, "That's a lie. We care about children. And our policies prove it". And then name some policies that help children. Only they can't. Because they don't exist. One has to wonder if it's only about showing their "power" over women?

This is going to be fun.

What Republicans love:

What Democrats love:

babies.jpg

If only Republicans would say, "That's a lie. We care about children. And our policies prove it". And then name some policies that help children. Only they can't. Because they don't exist. One has to wonder if it's only about showing their "power" over women?

Well dean we dont think you should have a program for everything. You're answer is an uncaring, impersonal governement, doling out cash, and that's what you call "caring", while we think you shouldnt have beauracrats telling you how to raise your kids, and while we think their should be a safetynet, it has to END at some point, you cant be on it your entire life.

One policy repbulicans do advocate to help kids is to kill or keep pedophiles in jail and not release them to the general public.....something democrats love to do.

This is going to be fun.

What Republicans love:

What Democrats love:

babies.jpg

typical, wants the government to make policies to TAKE CARE of their children, but then wants the TAXPAYERS to pay for them killing them when they go out and get knocked up with their unwanted pregnancies

Forum List

Back