DNC Convention - Big Abortion Rally

I'm saying if you didn't know already there is a class society in America. Generally speaking we are passed down our values, and morals from them. My state was one of the first states in America to allow abortion. So you are not rich, you still think you have the higher ground in this matter, and you don't. Guess you dropped in today to get an ego boost. Humm I'm bored, think I'll go bash the abortion issue.

Yes I do.

I wish you had some intelligence. Democrats back women up. Republicans try to rule people, their bodies, and their American rights.

I'm saying if you didn't know already there is a class society in America. Generally speaking we are passed down our values, and morals from them. My state was one of the first states in America to allow abortion. So you are not rich, you still think you have the higher ground in this matter, and you don't. Guess you dropped in today to get an ego boost. Humm I'm bored, think I'll go bash the abortion issue.

I happen to believe in life no matter how wealthy, poor or otherwise. I have always been. Like it or not. Your thinking that all prolife people are wealthy shows nothing but your ignorance

Can you engage in conversation, I mean if this is going to turn into a shit slinging contest because your stupid, I'm outta here.

Don't forget the 20,000 Muslims attending the DNC, too. All eager to get a glimpse of the Mahdi, the Democrat's Chicago Jesus.

Can you engage in conversation, I mean if this is going to turn into a shit slinging contest because your stupid, I'm outta here.

It is You're, not your :eusa_angel:

By the way you are the one that made a silly assumption. Deal with the consequences of making assumptions

Last edited:
That looks like a closeup of the brain of Trayvon Martin, the Afro aborted by Zimmerman. Two cells. Not complex enough to count as a person.

Many right wingers, such as yourself, see people of color as subhuman. It tends to be your hate of others that forms your opinions.

Hate to break it to you, but people of color are being aborted at a much higher rate than whites. Your party is supporting that and wants more "clinics" in neighborhoods with "people of color".

So what's your point? If my beliefs weren't based on a conviction that a woman has the right to choose whether to bring a zygot/early term fetus to term, and was just a partisan douchebag, like yourself, I'd demand that woman bring all potential humans to term. I'd also be supporting demonstrations against those who discard the greatest number of fertilized eggs, which supports the recreation of those who are monied enough or lucky enough to have access to fertilization clinics.

Now, if your beliefs are based on your honest values, you'd be demanding that all insurance not include in-vitro fertilization, and be demonstrating against those facilities.

The fact is that I do support the rights of women, and could care less of whether it hurts my party.

You come in making rude comments, prejudging and then pretend you are engaging in conversation?

Give me a break.

I think American women need something to argue about. Pro-Life Pro-Choice and Pro-Self. Take your decisions about my body and stick them in your ear. Please wade through the BS and tell me why you should have say of my body? That's what Roe v Wade was about. No one is going to tell me how to use my body for reproduction. It's been to the Supreme Court and has stood correct for years now. You can see where I would believe them before you right?

I think American women need something to argue about. Pro-Life Pro-Choice and Pro-Self. Take your decisions about my body and stick them in your ear. Please wade through the BS and tell me why you should have say of my body? That's what Roe v Wade was about. No one is going to tell me how to use my body for reproduction. It's been to the Supreme Court and has stood correct for years now. You can see where I would believe them before you right?

What happens to that body growing inside of yours, when you have an abortion?

Blood is shed, and it is not yours

I'm not pro-abortion, so I'm not trying to control the life the woman has in her body, only she has that power. I wonder if the baby had the choice, what they would decide, but as you say the woman wants that right and damn the baby.

My reproductive rights are ensured by the Supreme Court, there was no person in me. I see you guys need to sling shit, I'm outta here. Come back when you get a stance and reason behind it. You might be careful you could get arrested for conspiracy.

My reproductive rights are ensured by the Supreme Court, there was no person in me. I see you guys need to sling shit, I'm outta here. Come back when you get a stance and reason behind it. You might be careful you could get arrested for conspiracy.

Bill of Rights insures my right to life, as it should to the rights of babies in the womb.

Arrested for a conspiracy? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
You can seem to justify anything in your own mind. I think Limbaugh was wrong on calling Fluke any name but I don't consider her nice or sensible, she made the choice.

The rest of your rant is pure bullshit.

Of course you hate Fluke. She exposed Limbaugh for the misogynistic tool he really was.

Her fundemental argument was sound, however. Employers should not be making medical decisions for their employees. Period. Certainly not ones based on their silly superstitions.

Did I say I hated Fluke? Nope, however she is self serving. I don't listen to Limbaugh and don't care if he is on the radio or not. So, you got nothing.

Georgetown has the right to set it's rules, if you don't like it, go to another university. It is free choice.

Forum List

Back