DNC Chair To Step Down After Convention

Well, this should make the Bernie disciples happy. I'm not sorry to see her go.

bernie_gotcha.jpg

Her Jewishness has nothing to do with it

Her Zionistness has everything to do with it. Sanders got endorsed by libertarian truther Jesse Ventura, and it had nothing to do with taxes and spending, it had everything to do with Israel and 911.

Stepping down AFTER the convention!

Oh this just gets better and better! Can't wait for the fireworks!

Can't find news story but it was just announced on CNN!

More shit is going to hit the fan in the next few days about the DNC employee's and several will be fired..

Donna Brazil >>> Vice Chair of the Democratic National Committee talks about it in the link below.. She apologized to Sanders , I don't think she was involved .

Video: Donna Brazile: 'I apologized' to Sanders Campaign

Brazil is a lot more human than little Debbie or the hildabitch.

More shit is going to hit the fan in the next few days about the DNC employee's and several will be fired..

Donna Brazil >>> Vice Chair of the Democratic National Committee talks about it in the link below.. She apologized to Sanders , I don't think she was involved .

I hate to think that Hillary would jeopardize her nomination and be involved in that, if she was involved in anyway Sanders should be the nominee..that will never happen.

Sanders is more than happy to hand it all over to Hillary. He's been bought too.

I hate to think that Hillary would jeopardize her nomination and be involved in that, if she was involved in anyway Sanders should be the nominee..that will never happen.

Hell I just heard they still haven't released the results of the Dem Iowa caucuses. Evidently the Iowa Dem chair has HRC on her license plate.

No, not to me. They are about equal.

Hillary involved in sabotaging Bernie's campaign???

Saint Hillary???

Geez, vast right wing conspirator you are...

No, not to me. They are about equal.

At least Brazil will answer direct questions, little Debbie and the hildabitch deflect and revert to talking points.

Forum List

Back