DJT Trial # 1 Start April 22 with Opening Statements.

You mean the STALINIST SHOW TRIAL
:evil:
Keep the innocent dream alive.
I'm predicting a hung jury for some unknown reason, then you guys can scream...."Total Exoneration".

Or, maybe he actually gets convicted, then you guys can continue with the usual tripe.
I'll repeat, WTF does Pecker have anything to do with Trump writing checks to his lawyer?
Part of the coverup.
Let's hear what he has to say.

Correct, but nothing in the FPOTUS#45 was illegal.

FPOTUS#45 isn't charged with having the NDA, he charged with falsification of business records in the method the NDA was paid for.

WW
You correctly outed me. However, Maga's desires to characterize this as a NDA are laughable. Trump committed a crime in hiring a ho. That in itself cannot be the subject of a NDA. Covering up is simply a crime too. If I rob a gas station with my bud, I can't contract with him to hide the crime.

But, Trump is charged with falsifying a campaign disclosure. Maga correctly points out that campaigns get fined for campaign disclosures all the time. And the winning candidate doesn't forfeit the win.

Although this is taking too long. Why can't we just hang him by his heels and set his hair on fire? (-: joke joke joke.

You correctly outed me. However, Maga's desires to characterize this as a NDA are laughable. Trump committed a crime in hiring a ho. That in itself cannot be the subject of a NDA. Covering up is simply a crime too. If I rob a gas station with my bud, I can't contract with him to hide the crime.

But, Trump is charged with falsifying a campaign disclosure. Maga correctly points out that campaigns get fined for campaign disclosures all the time. And the winning candidate doesn't forfeit the win.

Although this is taking too long. Why can't we just hang him by his heels and set his hair on fire? (-: joke joke joke.
Wow. Most people would be embarrassed disclosing such ignorance. Kudos.

Wow!
You've been listening to Mark Levin.
No, I have eyes and a BRAIN.
The history of how we got to this point is CLEAR.
You don't want to see it because YOU are a demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLE.
They got to you good.
:evil:

Keep the innocent dream alive.
I'm predicting a hung jury for some unknown reason, then you guys can scream...."Total Exoneration".

Or, maybe he actually gets convicted, then you guys can continue with the usual tripe.

Part of the coverup.
Let's hear what he has to say.
We all know this is a sham. We see the traitors in his own party. Elected politicians leaving early. Progs are skeletons and still in office.

Forum List

Back