DJT Trial # 1 Start April 22 with Opening Statements.

Trump lawyers will plead

This is not a hush money case

Everyone knows about it !

They will present into evidence a note that says his wife has forgiven him. She is unable to appear today because she shopping in Italy for some new cloths to wear.

Justice is blind so why don't we dismiss this case and everyone can go home.

Okay seriously, I can understand why she would stay with him but how embarrassing is this?

View attachment 935751

non-disclosure agreements are not illegal.

I would tend to think breaking them is?

you cannot have a NDA if the subject matter of the contract is illegal .... like hiring a hooker. You can't have a NDA to buy or sell illegal drugs, to cheat on taxes (-:. or to hide stolen stuff.
You can have a NDA for sexual activity between consenting adults including providing money

non-disclosure agreements are not illegal.

FPOTUS#45 isn't charged with having an NDA.

I would tend to think breaking them is?

This would be incorrect. Violating such an NDA isn't a criminal action making it "illegal". NDA's such as this are contract enforced through a civil judgement for violating it.

Oh - in case you didn't know, FPOTUS#45 released Stormy from the NDA years ago.

WW

Trump can pay for silence
Getting a hooker for this first time off the street and paying for sex is a different matter and not the issue

you cannot have a NDA if the subject matter of the contract is illegal .... like hiring a hooker. You can't have a NDA to buy or sell illegal drugs, to cheat on taxes (-:. or to hide stolen stuff.

Correct, but nothing in the FPOTUS#45 was illegal.

FPOTUS#45 isn't charged with having the NDA, he charged with falsification of business records in the method the NDA was paid for.

WW

I'd be pretty surprised to see any convictions. No jury can keep a True Believer out.

The far bigger problem here is a society that is so sick that a large part of it thinks he's not a con man.
And you cultists think your leader Biden isn't suffering from Dementia. Go figure.

Correct, but nothing in the FPOTUS#45 was illegal.

FPOTUS#45 isn't charged with having the NDA, he charged with falsification of business records in the method the NDA was paid for.

WW
Have they told you yet what business record Trump falsified? Or is Biden's attorney still keeping that a secret?

Did Trump write Pecker a check too? WTF does he have anything to do with Trump writing checks to his lawyer?
I think they want to hear what Pecker has to say or attempt to hide.
C'mon, let's get that evidence out there.

You are not worried it seems.......so let the jury hear from people.
Even David Pecker.

The 1st Trial of DJT starts with Opening statements on April 22, 2024.

Buckle Up.

Opening arguments in the first criminal trial of Mr. Trump​

Opening arguments in the first criminal trial of Mr. Trump

I think they want to hear what Pecker has to say or attempt to hide.
C'mon, let's get that evidence out there.

You are not worried it seems.......so let the jury hear from people.
Even David Pecker.
I'll repeat, WTF does Pecker have anything to do with Trump writing checks to his lawyer?

Forum List

Back