Divorce Rant

Angel Heart

Conservative Hippie
Jul 6, 2007
Portland, Oregon
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hx_WKxqQF2o&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hx_WKxqQF2o&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

stupid as hell. As if she didn't knowhow old he was when she said yes to his proposal. I bet she is a fan of that one legged bitch Heather Mills.

And he didn't know how old she was either, eh?

Paul McCartney was an idiot...

Can you say "prenup"? Sure... I knew you could.

dont gimme that prenup bullshit. As if anyone in the WORLD is confused about what sir Paul, a frickin beatle, brought to that marriage. It's shit like that that makes gold digging bitches know they can get away with the shit like Pauls hopalong ex and the bitch above.

of COURSE the guy from above new how old she was. Is it a new thing for older men to marry younger women? did he drag her to the alter? I can't wait for cougars to start being hit up for alimony. Ashton Kutcher should lead the way.

dont gimme that prenup bullshit. As if anyone in the WORLD is confused about what sir Paul, a frickin beatle, brought to that marriage. It's shit like that that makes gold digging bitches know they can get away with the shit like Pauls hopalong ex and the bitch above.

of COURSE the guy from above new how old she was. Is it a new thing for older men to marry younger women? did he drag her to the alter? I can't wait for cougars to start being hit up for alimony. Ashton Kutcher should lead the way.

You won't find any love for heather "golddigger" mills on this end. But you have to be an ijit to have his type of assets and not protect them from someone like her.

Ashton has his own money. And I say good for Demi! (btw, I don't really care about the age difference and wasn't quite sure why you even mentioned that).

That woman is an idiot. Like she said, she is sooooooooooooooooo stupid.
She signed the prenup, and she never had sex with him, so it was never consummated anyway. What is she complaining about?

What is she complaining about?

sounds like she is upset because her vaginal investment didn't pay off like she hoped. Hell, if she could have only gotten pregnant she would have been SET FOR LIFE!

"Men are so necessarily mad, that not to be mad would amount to another form of madness." Blaise Pascal

Forum List

Back