Diving right in. The solution to the energy crisis.

This is an idea I came up with over 25 years ago. It is an idea that I came up with about the same time that I came up with a faster than light space drive. I won't get right into the fine detail of this solution to the energy crisis. (But I can direct you to it if you're interested) The material needed to create power isn't coal, oil, nuclear or anything else. It is plain old water! You see, at a certain temperature water or steam will combust. Just as if it was gasoline.When it does so, the gasses from it will be pretty hot. Power could be derived from these hot gasses through magnetohydrodynamics. Apart from that, the preassure from the combustion could be used to turn a turbine. Eventually the gasses will recombine into H2O. Creating a vaccum that would bring the pressure down to what it was in the pre-combustion stage. But before that happens, something could be set up like the engines in a German buzz bomb. Where any drop in pressure would take in air from someplace else besides where the combustion happened. The engineering to create a suitable combustion chamber has been around for at least 50 years.

So giving you the solution, what will you do for me. That is, at this forum. I'm not seeking money or sex.
Water DOESN'T combust. It is inert. You have to expend energy (electricity) to break it down before you can burn its components.

Stop it! He's the smartest member we've ever had here! Just read his intro thread, he lays it all out right there! How could you be so callous?

I sense sarcasm.

It has never been an energy problem, it has always been a politics problem.

99% of the folks on this site have been educated in government and foundation run institutions. Their so-called "free press," is the same, controlled by corporations in bed with elite foundations tied at the hip with the police state, all run by the global oligarchy.

The institutions have an agenda and make sure a dominant ontology and epistemology is learned, and no free thought goes outside of that. People are either too ignorant, or will not concede that the Mars rover or the ISS use the principles that you are espousing.

It is NOT an energy problem we have, it is a politics problem. The coming technocracy plans to use both resources and, primarily ENERGY, as a currency, to control the world's populace. If the population were educated and knew how limitless and easy it were to produce? That would make political, cultural, intellectual elite control over the planet impossible.

The technocracy would not come to fruition.

As it is, any free thinking scientist that goes down this road has his work either destroyed, or all the patents are bought up by governments and multinationals. And if they refuse? They are either killed or bankrupted. Folks either don't know the truth about Tesla, and the folks that followed in his footsteps, or they forget.

As long as we have sociopaths, psychopaths and Luciferians in charge, the human race will not live in freedom and abundance.

This site doesn't seem to have been updated in more than a decade. Someone, is still paying for it though? So, you will find A LOT of dead links. If you are interested, contact the administrator, I think a lot of it is archived. He did A LOT of political action, only to find out the whole system is rigged.

This is where it is headed. Get that AGW crap straight out of your head though. That is the first thing you need to do on your journey towards truth and reality.

What you start out saying is true. But you would have to be pretty uninformed to not know that. For example, Calvin Coolidge once basically said, "The business of America IS business." But that aside, the energy problem remains. You also talk about patents being bought up by big business. Well the idea I gave hasn't been.

Also, perpetual motion in a sense already exists. Though it requires sunlight. Which there is little lack of. This is in the form of photovoltaic solar panels. From mining the materials they are made of and onwards, they take 1 to 4 years to produce the energy it took to create them. And the last I heard, they last from 19 to 24 years. So at worst you are talking about 15 years of producing more energy than it took to create them

Next, if you think the mars rover or the space station combust water or steam to create energy, you are hallucinating.

This is an idea I came up with over 25 years ago. It is an idea that I came up with about the same time that I came up with a faster than light space drive. I won't get right into the fine detail of this solution to the energy crisis. (But I can direct you to it if you're interested) The material needed to create power isn't coal, oil, nuclear or anything else. It is plain old water! You see, at a certain temperature water or steam will combust. Just as if it was gasoline.When it does so, the gasses from it will be pretty hot. Power could be derived from these hot gasses through magnetohydrodynamics. Apart from that, the preassure from the combustion could be used to turn a turbine. Eventually the gasses will recombine into H2O. Creating a vaccum that would bring the pressure down to what it was in the pre-combustion stage. But before that happens, something could be set up like the engines in a German buzz bomb. Where any drop in pressure would take in air from someplace else besides where the combustion happened. The engineering to create a suitable combustion chamber has been around for at least 50 years.

So giving you the solution, what will you do for me. That is, at this forum. I'm not seeking money or sex.

First you need to have an energy source to heat the water.

Next, water or steam will NOT combust. Steam is just water vapor.

Next, creating a vacuum will require an energy source.

So far, in your "solution" you need an outside energy source in 2 places, and you have produced steam.

You'd be better of running the water between 2 charged plates. One positive and one negative. This will split the water molecules into O2 and H2 components. It has been done on nuclear submarines since at least the 1950s.

I already talked about this. Haven't you been following along? You can use the combustion of Hydrogen and Oxygen to heat the furnace. You know. Like the space shuttle used. After that, the main problem would be in keeping the furnace from melting.
Next, I was trained in firefighting. So don't tell me. Some fires can get so hot that spraying water on them will cause the water to go beyond turning into steam and actually combust. As in EXPLODE!

Here's the thing. 2% of water will disassociate into oxygen and hydrogen atoms at 3600 F. As in combust. The percentage of water that would combust would probably go up sharply from there with ever lessening rises in temperature. The hydrogen and oxygen powered rocket engines of the Space Shuttle operated at 6000 F. Back in the late 50's, early 60's, the U.S. experimented with nuclear powered rockets. They operated at 5600 F. Though being designed to be light enough to fly, they were designed to operate for 600 hours of use.

As for the vacuum, maybe that wasn't the best term to use. You see, after a certain amount of time and temperature drop, most of, (if not all of) the free floating hdrogen and oxygen atoms will recombine into H2O molecules. At least that is what I was told by a college physics professor I brought this up to once. This is where the drop of pressure (vacuum) I spoke of would come from. This might cause a slight problem when it comes to using the pressure of the combusting water to run turbines. It just depends on how quickly the temperature drops. That in turn depends on how hot a turbine can be made to operate. Even then, running the hot gases (almost plasma) through a MHD device to create electricity could still be done. That is to my understanding of how MHD works. Hope this clears things up for you some.

So far, in your "solution" you need an outside energy source in 2 places, and you have produced steam.

You'd be better of running the water between 2 charged plates. One positive and one negative. This will split the water molecules into O2 and H2 components. It has been done on nuclear submarines since at least the 1950s.

I already talked about this. Haven't you been following along? You can use the combustion of Hydrogen and Oxygen to heat the furnace. You know. Like the space shuttle used. After that, the main problem would be in keeping the furnace from melting.
Next, I was trained in firefighting. So don't tell me. Some fires can get so hot that spraying water on them will cause the water to go beyond turning into steam and actually combust. As in EXPLODE!

Here's the thing. 2% of water will disassociate into oxygen and hydrogen atoms at 3600 F. As in combust. The percentage of water that would combust would probably go up sharply from there with ever lessening rises in temperature. The hydrogen and oxygen powered rocket engines of the Space Shuttle operated at 6000 F. Back in the late 50's, early 60's, the U.S. experimented with nuclear powered rockets. They operated at 5600 F. Though being designed to be light enough to fly, they were designed to operate for 600 hours of use.

As for the vacuum, maybe that wasn't the best term to use. You see, after a certain amount of time and temperature drop, most of, (if not all of) the free floating hdrogen and oxygen atoms will recombine into H2O molecules. At least that is what I was told by a college physics professor I brought this up to once. This is where the drop of pressure (vacuum) I spoke of would come from. This might cause a slight problem when it comes to using the pressure of the combusting water to run turbines. It just depends on how quickly the temperature drops. That in turn depends on how hot a turbine can be made to operate. Even then, running the hot gases (almost plasma) through a MHD device to create electricity could still be done. That is to my understanding of how MHD works. Hope this clears things up for you some.

IIRC, one gallon of water equates to 1700 cu ft of steam, which is why the navy nozzle fog pattern is still taught to this day. And yes Ho2 can ,at high temps , actually fuel a fire ,sounds like a stark reversal of physics ,but the dissociation at said temps changes the ball game

~S~

IIRC, one gallon of water equates to 1700 cu ft of steam, which is why the navy nozzle fog pattern is still taught to this day. And yes Ho2 can ,at high temps , actually fuel a fire ,sounds like a stark reversal of physics ,but the dissociation at said temps changes the ball game

~S~
Indeed. Steam can be used to put out a fire.

You've invented a device that converts condensing steam into mechanical work?

Congratulations. You're 357 years too late.

Congratulations. .

Is making shit up the best you can do. The process has nothing to do with condensing steam. It has everything to do with the combustion of water or steam.

Congratulations. .

Is making shit up the best you can do. The process has nothing to do with condensing steam. It has everything to do with the combustion of water or steam.
It kinda sounds like you're trying to get more energy out of a system than you've put it, and you haven't explained at all how you're going to put energy into the system to split the water.

That reminds me of something...

underwear gnomes.jpg

Technically, if you heat it to plasma like temperatures you WILL unbond it and combust the hydrogen.. But just combusting the hydrogen is not gonna result in a gain in energy..

Got a better plan.. Take sketchy wind and solar OFF the grid.. Use it separate hydrogen from water and store it.. It's that "free energy" the greenies can't get out of wind/solar on the grid... Because they are NOT alternatives to RELIABLE generators.. THey are merely substitutes.

Using OFF grid wind/solar to produce hydrogen and ethanol and OTHER fuels is a no brainer.. There'd be lots of investments and interest... And the COST of those alternate fuels would go WAY down...

I have a question regarding this plan.

After the extraction of energy, there will be no way to recombined the elements to create water. Granted, there is a huge supply of water on the planet. The question is not whether it will run out, but at what point will destroying the water cause unforeseen damages.

Water, while plentiful, is still not a renewable resource.

After the extraction of energy, there will be no way to recombined the elements to create water. Granted, there is a huge supply of water on the planet. The question is not whether it will run out, but at what point will destroying the water cause unforeseen damages.

It's a perfect plan if you stop to consider the rising oceans...

Congratulations. .

It kinda sounds like you're trying to get more energy out of a system than you've put it, and you haven't explained at all how you're going to put energy into the system to split the water.

That reminds me of something...

Maybe if you read something more than just the last post, you would learn differently. Try post #23.

Technically, if you heat it to plasma like temperatures you WILL unbond it and combust the hydrogen.. But just combusting the hydrogen is not gonna result in a gain in energy..

Got a better plan.. Take sketchy wind and solar OFF the grid.. Use it separate hydrogen from water and store it.. It's that "free energy" the greenies can't get out of wind/solar on the grid... Because they are NOT alternatives to RELIABLE generators.. THey are merely substitutes.

Using OFF grid wind/solar to produce hydrogen and ethanol and OTHER fuels is a no brainer.. There'd be lots of investments and interest... And the COST of those alternate fuels would go WAY down...

If you combust anything, you will gain power from it. As in the form of pressure. Pressure can be utilized. Also, when you combust anything, there is something else you will get from it. Heat. And when you are also talking about utilizing MHD, energy can also be produced from that.

Another thing is that I said earlier that 2% of water will combust at 3600 F. What if the steam you were injecting into the furnace was already at something like 3000F. Then getting it up to the proper combustion temperature wouldn't take all that much added heat.

You also bring up photovoltaic solar panels. Your anti alternative energy cult is one I can easily smash. Are you still paying attention? Good. I brought up earlier that even though they use the sun, solar panels are the closest thing we have to perpetual motion. in so much that that they create far more energy than was needed to create them. A lack of sunlight isn't a problem either. Because there is always (during the day) sunlight somewhere. And we transmit energy today, don't we. Another thing is that you use enough solar panels to create three times the energy you need. That way, with the use of batteries, you can always produce enough energy.

If you are thinking of banning me, I will tell you something else about using water to create energy. So that if you do ban me, hopefully this will make you feel bad for doing so. First of all, I called a car stereo place once and asked them how loud could you make a car stereo without having to alter your car's engine. Such as the alternator. The stereo person told me that it was basically unlimited. That 40,000 watts was achievable. Which means you could produce a LOT of sound from very little power.

Now all matter has a sonic resonant frequency that will disrupt it. That would have to include the H2O molecule. What if you shot such a frequency down a long tube filled with water or steam. You would then separate the molecules into hydrogen and oxygen. (At the very least it could make the amount of energy needed for electrolysis much less) This mixture might directly be used to cause ignition. I don't remember what the hydrogen and oxygen mixture used in the space shuttle was. But for proper ignition, the ratio of hydrogen and oxygen would need to be the same.

Getting back to electrolysis to separate the hydrogen and oxygen atoms. As that the atoms would already be freed from each other from sonic disruption, it wouldn't take all that much electrolysis to get the gasses to move in the direction you wanted them to go for collection. Not only that, you would likely be using DC. Which means a polarity. Strong neodymium magnets could be used to supplement this polarity. Maybe it would make any electrolysis unnecessary.

I talked to a college physics professor once about my plan. He said that the ignited gasses would almost immediately recombine into H2O. But then again, I ma guessing that how fast they did this would depend on how hot the gasses were to begin with. You might also find post #34 to be interesting.

Stop listening to others and listen to me. You will go farther.

You also bring up photovoltaic solar panels. Your anti alternative energy cult is one I can easily smash. Are you still paying attention? Good. I brought up earlier that even though they use the sun, solar panels are the closest thing we have to perpetual motion. in so much that that they create far more energy than was needed to create them. A lack of sunlight isn't a problem either. Because there is always (during the day) sunlight somewhere. And we transmit energy today, don't we. Another thing is that you use enough solar panels to create three times the energy you need. That way, with the use of batteries, you can always produce enough energy.

This is even WRONGER than your combusting water idea.. We actually DON't transmit energy long distances on a regular basis.. There are regional gateways and power trading between regions, but it's inefficient.. Just like solar efficacy which only actually about 30% of rated instantaneous power over the long run...

And we're not transmitting electricity over multiple time zones.. Not even a 3 hour difference... Even with a 3 hour buffer, solar STINKS in the northern territories.. Not just because of snow and ice in the winter, but because the solar insolation is much weaker there.

Battery storage on a GRID SIZE SCALE would be a fucking enviro nightmare.. They all have finite life and the waste stream would be immense.. Solar panels only have a usable lifetime at anywhere near their ORIGINAL ratings of 16 to 20 years... Just about the time any homeowner would have paid off the expensive loan for their purchase...

Stop listening to others and listen to me. You will go farther.

I'm not in the habit of listening to abject morons, sorry.

Water DOESN'T combust. It is inert. You have to expend energy (electricity) to break it down before you can burn its components.

Look at post #6.
Why would we want to waste twice as much energy looking at your stupidity again? More energy is consumed splitting water into hydrogen & oxygen than you can capture from the combustion of it. Only useful for storing excess wind energy on a windy night when people aren't using it.

Forum List

Back