DisneyWorld Raises Prices Again. Aren't The Profits From Burgers & Pizza Enough Already ? !!!

I once knew a guy who tried to bring his own cooler with some Coke cans in.

He was never heard from again.
I am sure plenty of them sneak in food,Well especially the ladies, and really really fat ladies who shove god only knows under their dresses {I think of those videos of Obama supporters caught on tape shoplifting and shoving items (like booze) up thier dresses.

I could be wrong, but I am beginning to suspect that you have an agenda, and it has nothing to do with Disney.....

I'd imagine part of the Disney park empire is devoted to nothing but lawsuits....I bet they get sued 10 times a day....for popcorn that wasn't salty enough to Goofy supposedly showing his junk to a little kid. :lol:

I wonder if Liberals will eventually push for Fairness!!!, thats not fair for the poor and illegal aliens who cannot afford to go to disney world!!! Then they will demand that Disney allow all illegals in, free! Just let them in free over their "Entrance Border" That is Fairness !!! God only knows what Al Sharpton will demand for Black Americans who also can't afford to go to Disney World.

It is amusing to me that you start this thread whining about the prices, like Disney owes you something. And now you are mocking liberals by suggesting they would do what you wanted done at the beginning of the thread. Hilarious.
FALSE! He didn't say he wanted illegal aliens going to Disney World for free. You have misconstrued his words. But you do that, don't you ?

Don't go. Disneyland is not an entitlement.
I havent been there since 1986. What a bitch it is to get in there, then the 45 minute waits for rides. I can still remember looking at the prices for burgers. I think it was $5.00? does that mean its $10.00 for a burger now?
LOl no it's around 12 bucks for a 4 ounce burger and 5 for a slice of frozen cheese pizza. The place is a ripoff. And the Millennial lemmings will keep piling in. I just saw a food show where those idiots were flooding into a restaurant to pay $12 for a drink and $27 for a rotisserie chicken. No sides. Just the chicken. They also pay $10 for a food truck taco. Disney has nothing to worry about.

I havent been there since 1986. What a bitch it is to get in there, then the 45 minute waits for rides. I can still remember looking at the prices for burgers. I think it was $5.00? does that mean its $10.00 for a burger now?
LOl no it's around 12 bucks for a 4 ounce burger and 5 for a slice of frozen cheese pizza. The place is a ripoff. And the Millennial lemmings will keep piling in. I just saw a food show where those idiots were flooding into a restaurant to pay $12 for a drink and $27 for a rotisserie chicken. No sides. Just the chicken. They also pay $10 for a food truck taco. Disney has nothing to worry about.
It's what they call Disney Magic

12 bucks for a burger? the pattie probably costs about 50 cents. and i think we all know that the average large pizza costs about 75cents/1.00 to make,

12 bucks for a burger? the pattie probably costs about 50 cents. and i think we all know that the average large pizza costs about 75cents/1.00 to make,
What I can't understand is people who patronize places that they know are going to rip you off.

I never got that.

I guess a lot of people have more money that sense.

What I can't understand is people who patronize places that they know are going to rip you off.

I never got that.

People are buying into the Disney experience

Stay at a Disney Hotel, eat at Disney restaurants, play golf on Disney courses, swim in Disney pools visit Disney theme parks

They own you from the time you get off the plane until you board on your return home

:hellno: So now it's $105.00 to go to Disney World. What ever happened to the days when it was around $25.00? Is it really worth it for those who want to go primarily on the rides? Is the wait time still around 45 Minutes? And how much does a cheeseburger/fries/coke cost now? Anyone here know? Does Disney also charge to use restrooms? Looks like Disney is only affordable for "The Evil One Per-Cent" at this point. It costs $105.00 to get in, but how much more will tourists have to spend to feed themselves and purchase Mickey Mouse Watches, Mugs,T-Shirts,Stuffed Dolls, etc. {Just make sure you bring plenty of those germ killer products, god only knows what lives in those sub-par restrooms}:omg:

Maybe if they make it more expensive, all the poor people with Measles and other infectious diseases wont go any more? :)

I wonder if Liberals will eventually push for Fairness!!!, thats not fair for the poor and illegal aliens who cannot afford to go to disney world!!! Then they will demand that Disney allow all illegals in, free! Just let them in free over their "Entrance Border" That is Fairness !!! God only knows what Al Sharpton will demand for Black Americans who also can't afford to go to Disney World.

It is amusing to me that you start this thread whining about the prices, like Disney owes you something. And now you are mocking liberals by suggesting they would do what you wanted done at the beginning of the thread. Hilarious.
FALSE! He didn't say he wanted illegal aliens going to Disney World for free. You have misconstrued his words. But you do that, don't you ?

Awww, is someone upset? lol

Yeah, the two situations are not exactly the same, but close enough for this forum. He whined and whined about how much Disney costs, and then tries to make some ridiculous remarks about Dems? Hypocrisy abounds. But then, you know all about hypocrisy, don't you protectionist?

I never got that.

Stay at a Disney Hotel, eat at Disney restaurants, play golf on Disney courses, swim in Disney pools visit Disney theme parks

They own you from the time you get off the plane until you board on your return home
I took my kids to places like Rocky Mountain NP, the Tetons, Yellowstone, Glacier, the Smokies, Maine, Minnesota etc.

I never pissed away money on mind rot like that.

I like the Disney pricing. Helps keep the riffraff away. Think about it. You want to pay that kind of money and have to hang out all day with assholes like many in here? Of course you don't, unless you're one of the a-holes.

I like the Disney pricing. Helps keep the riffraff away. Think about it. You want to pay that kind of money and have to hang out all day with assholes like many in here? Of course you don't, unless you're one of the a-holes.
I appreciate you taking the effort to break it down simple for them.

I am finding I just don't have the patience anymore.

But yes, it's to keep the trash out.

I never got that.

I took my kids to places like Rocky Mountain NP, the Tetons, Yellowstone, Glacier, the Smokies, Maine, Minnesota etc.

Why see the real thing when you can see the fake Disney version?

I never got that.

We took the kids to Disney in 2013 and we're taking them to NYC in April, a good balance of things we enjoy and things the kids enjoy. We're not really outdoorsy people unless it is a beach.

I never got that.

We took the kids to Disney in 2013 and we're taking them to NYC in April, a good balance of things we enjoy and things the kids enjoy. We're not really outdoorsy people unless it is a beach.
That is very sad.:(

I never got that.

That is very sad.:(
Why is it sad? I'd like to go to the Grand Canyon in the near future and probably go to Yellowstone sometime further out domestically. I want to go back to Brasil to see the Pantanal and the Amaxon but we really enjoy cities and relaxing on a beach somewhere.

Forum List

Back