DisneyWorld Raises Prices Again. Aren't The Profits From Burgers & Pizza Enough Already ? !!!

What I can't understand is people who patronize places that they know are going to rip you off.

I never got that.

I guess a lot of people have more money that sense.

People are buying into the Disney experience

Stay at a Disney Hotel, eat at Disney restaurants, play golf on Disney courses, swim in Disney pools visit Disney theme parks

They own you from the time you get off the plane until you board on your return home
I took my kids to places like Rocky Mountain NP, the Tetons, Yellowstone, Glacier, the Smokies, Maine, Minnesota etc.

I never pissed away money on mind rot like that.
We took the kids to Disney in 2013 and we're taking them to NYC in April, a good balance of things we enjoy and things the kids enjoy. We're not really outdoorsy people unless it is a beach.
That is very sad.:(
Why is it sad? I'd like to go to the Grand Canyon in the near future and probably go to Yellowstone sometime further out domestically. I want to go back to Brasil to see the Pantanal and the Amaxon but we really enjoy cities and relaxing on a beach somewhere.
I find not being outdoor people the sad part.

Probably because I am an outdoor person cooped up in February shit weather.

It will be over soon.

Stay at a Disney Hotel, eat at Disney restaurants, play golf on Disney courses, swim in Disney pools visit Disney theme parks

They own you from the time you get off the plane until you board on your return home
I took my kids to places like Rocky Mountain NP, the Tetons, Yellowstone, Glacier, the Smokies, Maine, Minnesota etc.

We took the kids to Disney in 2013 and we're taking them to NYC in April, a good balance of things we enjoy and things the kids enjoy. We're not really outdoorsy people unless it is a beach.
Why is it sad? I'd like to go to the Grand Canyon in the near future and probably go to Yellowstone sometime further out domestically. I want to go back to Brasil to see the Pantanal and the Amaxon but we really enjoy cities and relaxing on a beach somewhere.

It will be over soon.
I'm ready to get out of the house, this winter is approaching last year level bad.

It will be over soon.
I'm ready to get out of the house, this winter is approaching last year level bad.
Sometimes February sucks worse than other times, but, February always sucks.

Motherfucker gets an extra day next year.

:hellno: So now it's $105.00 to go to Disney World. What ever happened to the days when it was around $25.00? Is it really worth it for those who want to go primarily on the rides? Is the wait time still around 45 Minutes? And how much does a cheeseburger/fries/coke cost now? Anyone here know? Does Disney also charge to use restrooms? Looks like Disney is only affordable for "The Evil One Per-Cent" at this point. It costs $105.00 to get in, but how much more will tourists have to spend to feed themselves and purchase Mickey Mouse Watches, Mugs,T-Shirts,Stuffed Dolls, etc. {Just make sure you bring plenty of those germ killer products, god only knows what lives in those sub-par restrooms}:omg:

Maybe if they make it more expensive, all the poor people with Measles and other infectious diseases wont go any more? :)
The liberals will find a way to squeeze them in. Like how they bused illegal aliens over to CIS, to get green cards, and then back to the jobs they were illegally working at.

I wonder if Liberals will eventually push for Fairness!!!, thats not fair for the poor and illegal aliens who cannot afford to go to disney world!!! Then they will demand that Disney allow all illegals in, free! Just let them in free over their "Entrance Border" That is Fairness !!! God only knows what Al Sharpton will demand for Black Americans who also can't afford to go to Disney World.

It is amusing to me that you start this thread whining about the prices, like Disney owes you something. And now you are mocking liberals by suggesting they would do what you wanted done at the beginning of the thread. Hilarious.
FALSE! He didn't say he wanted illegal aliens going to Disney World for free. You have misconstrued his words. But you do that, don't you ?

Awww, is someone upset? lol

Yeah, the two situations are not exactly the same, but close enough for this forum. He whined and whined about how much Disney costs, and then tries to make some ridiculous remarks about Dems? Hypocrisy abounds. But then, you know all about hypocrisy, don't you protectionist?
Yup! In every Black person who supports Affirmative Action. Like you, maybe ?
geez.gif

It will be over soon.

I am getting impatient waiting for spring too. There is camping to be done! Trails to be hiked! Rivers and women to be paddled!!

I wonder if Liberals will eventually push for Fairness!!!, thats not fair for the poor and illegal aliens who cannot afford to go to disney world!!! Then they will demand that Disney allow all illegals in, free! Just let them in free over their "Entrance Border" That is Fairness !!! God only knows what Al Sharpton will demand for Black Americans who also can't afford to go to Disney World.

It is amusing to me that you start this thread whining about the prices, like Disney owes you something. And now you are mocking liberals by suggesting they would do what you wanted done at the beginning of the thread. Hilarious.
FALSE! He didn't say he wanted illegal aliens going to Disney World for free. You have misconstrued his words. But you do that, don't you ?

Awww, is someone upset? lol

Yeah, the two situations are not exactly the same, but close enough for this forum. He whined and whined about how much Disney costs, and then tries to make some ridiculous remarks about Dems? Hypocrisy abounds. But then, you know all about hypocrisy, don't you protectionist?
Yup! In every Black person who supports Affirmative Action. Like you, maybe ?
geez.gif

I am neither black nor a supporter of Affirmative Action, stalker.

Don't go. Disneyland is not an entitlement.
I havent been there since 1986. What a bitch it is to get in there, then the 45 minute waits for rides. I can still remember looking at the prices for burgers. I think it was $5.00? does that mean its $10.00 for a burger now?
LOl no it's around 12 bucks for a 4 ounce burger and 5 for a slice of frozen cheese pizza. The place is a ripoff. And the Millennial lemmings will keep piling in. I just saw a food show where those idiots were flooding into a restaurant to pay $12 for a drink and $27 for a rotisserie chicken. No sides. Just the chicken. They also pay $10 for a food truck taco. Disney has nothing to worry about.
12 bucks for a burger? the pattie probably costs about 50 cents. and i think we all know that the average large pizza costs about 75cents/1.00 to make,
What I can't understand is people who patronize places that they know are going to rip you off.

I never got that.

No the modern generation just has idea what the value of a dollar is. They were raised by parents who gave them $500 iPhones and $30,000 cars to drive. Combine that with their gimme attitude and you have a catastrophic result.

Don't go. Disneyland is not an entitlement.
I havent been there since 1986. What a bitch it is to get in there, then the 45 minute waits for rides. I can still remember looking at the prices for burgers. I think it was $5.00? does that mean its $10.00 for a burger now?
LOl no it's around 12 bucks for a 4 ounce burger and 5 for a slice of frozen cheese pizza. The place is a ripoff. And the Millennial lemmings will keep piling in. I just saw a food show where those idiots were flooding into a restaurant to pay $12 for a drink and $27 for a rotisserie chicken. No sides. Just the chicken. They also pay $10 for a food truck taco. Disney has nothing to worry about.
12 bucks for a burger? the pattie probably costs about 50 cents. and i think we all know that the average large pizza costs about 75cents/1.00 to make,

I never got that.

No the modern generation just has idea what the value of a dollar is. They were raised by parents who gave them $500 iPhones and $30,000 cars to drive. Combine that with their gimme attitude and you have a catastrophic result.

I think every generation has made the same statement

Instead of jacking up the price another 5 bucks, why not just charge 5 bucks for unlimited use of the restrooms?
Instead of bitching, why not tell your kids no, it is too expensive and not worth the price.

If they whine, punch 'em in the throat.

They will appreciate the tough love when they grow up.

If you don't get a grip on them, they are going to grow up driving cabs for Mad Cabbie's Cab Company.

And I bet he's a fuckin' bitch of a boss.

Instead of jacking up the price another 5 bucks, why not just charge 5 bucks for unlimited use of the restrooms?

If you can't afford Disney admission, take your kids to the mall and let them ride the escallater

If you can't afford Disney admission, take your kids to the mall and let them ride the escalator

Look kids! Moving stairs!

I wonder if anyone actually has the position there to announce thee "Attention Attention Please, we have a 24 year old child here who can't find his parents" So if any of you parents out there is missing a child, please dial 311 !!!!".

I never got that.

I think every generation has made the same statement
Not all of them.

Instead of bitching, why not tell your kids no, it is too expensive and not worth the price.

If they whine, punch 'em in the throat.

They will appreciate the tough love when they grow up.

If you don't get a grip on them, they are going to grow up driving cabs for Mad Cabbie's Cab Company.

And I bet he's a fuckin' bitch of a boss.
I wonder how many kids just pee wherever they can in the Kingdom when the nearest restroom is 10 blocks away. {there must be some trees or fire-hydrants out there}.

Forum List

Back