Disney Takeover Blows Up In Florida Republicans Faces. MAGA Tears Flow Freely

It wasn't a "try". I showed that they have so many people trying to enjoy their properties that they have to open them up at 8:00am and keep them open until 11:00pm.

Corporate profits, executive bonuses, stock buybacks. Marvel makes them billions per year. Star Wars makes them billions per year. Only their movies for young children are not doing well, and that's because of the same reason as everyone else in Hollywood - a lack of original ideas.
Most Marvel movies have bombed in the last year.

They had Robin (from Batman) come out as bi. Had that one character from Scooby Doo come out as lesbian. Totally sexualizing childrens stuff.
Pathetic BS making decent straight parents WTF is wrong with cartoons now a days.

The cartoons they're making now, at least with Disney, is for 20, 30 & 40yr old children, still mooching off mom.
And it's not just Disney. They totally screwed up The Walking Dead when that woke asian chick took over the production. They had to interject homo's, trannies and women who were more powerful and awesome than even the leading male characters. By season 5, the whole series was a joke.

What did I post in this thread about you doing zero research before you spout off?
4i6Ckte.gif

Did Multiverse of Madness do well in the box office?

As per a report published in Forbes, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness has earned more than $350 million in the United States. In the overseas market, it has made around $465 million. Its global gross collections stand at $815 million at the moment.May 29, 2022

Yes. They made a joke out of a series about the serious subject of zombies.
4i6Ckte.gif

Who's trying to make out like it was nonfiction or a documentary?
None the less, it was a good series until that woke chick took over. The writing, producing and directing went to shit.

Yet DeSantis rolled to re-election and Disney has to get rid of thousands of employees and bring back their old CEO because they put out a bunch of woke crap that nobody watched.

What did I post in this thread about you doing zero research before you spout off?
4i6Ckte.gif

Did Multiverse of Madness do well in the box office?

As per a report published in Forbes, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness has earned more than $350 million in the United States. In the overseas market, it has made around $465 million. Its global gross collections stand at $815 million at the moment.May 29, 2022
Overseas BiX office isn’t worth shit, the studio gets very little of that money. It was a terrible movie.

Ant Man bombed hard.

Why is everyone cheering Disney who is just as much a corporate mega-company making insane profits as say, Exxon or Walmart but most of the people rooting for Disney to keep its special government privileges rail against Exxon or Walmart.
Disney is all about fun! A few people have fun at Walmart, but none at Exxon.

Disney is all about fun! A few people have fun at Walmart, but none at Exxon.
You wouldn’t have any fun at either place without Exxon and companies like it.

If Disney ceases to exist tmw we will miss it for 2 seconds.

Now do away with all the evil oil companies….

You wouldn’t have any fun at either place without Exxon and companies like it.

If Disney ceases to exist tmw we will miss it for 2 seconds.

Now do away with all the evil oil companies….
All oil companies aren't evil. Just Exxon. We'd still have plenty of them. If they were all dismissed, I'd buy an electric F-150. But that's simply never going to happen.

All oil companies aren't evil. Just Exxon. We'd still have plenty of them. If they were all dismissed, I'd buy an electric F-150. But that's simply never going to happen.
What makes Exxon any more "evil" than the rest of them?

Another Republican who thinks he is smart enough to be president when it's obvious that he isn't.

It's not so much about another weak Republican who got outsmarted by Mickey Mouse, but, sadly, about another weak Republican who thinks he is smart enough to be president. DeSantis, with his big ego, just like Trump, thought he was smart enough to compete in the big leagues against Disney, and found out he wasn't. Or, probably, he still doesn't realize it.

Just imagine if someone as weak as DeSantis was elected president and then had to compete on the world stage with truly smart leaders in Putin, Xi Jinping, and Kim Jong-un. What a disaster for America!

After being blessed with truly intelligent Democrat presidents in Bill Clinton, Barack Obama and Joe Biden, who have the
Republicans given us? George W. Bush and Trump, two of the most disastrous presidents in our history! And now DeSantis wants to become part of that sorry legacy. Bigly!!!

Another Republican who thinks he is smart enough to be president when it's obvious that he isn't.

It's not so much about another weak Republican who got outsmarted by Mickey Mouse, but, sadly, about another weak Republican who thinks he is smart enough to be president. DeSantis, with his big ego, just like Trump, thought he was smart enough to compete in the big leagues against Disney, and found out he wasn't. Or, probably, he still doesn't realize it.

Just imagine if someone as weak as DeSantis was elected president and then had to compete on the world stage with truly smart leaders in Putin, Xi Jinping, and Kim Jong-un. What a disaster for America!

After being blessed with truly intelligent Democrat presidents in Bill Clinton, Barack Obama and Joe Biden, who have the
Republicans given us? George W. Bush and Trump, two of the most disastrous presidents in our history! And now DeSantis wants to become part of that sorry legacy. Bigly!!!
I wonder who allowed Disney to become a state in the first place.

Why do you think that Gov. DeSantis even wants to be President? He wouldn't have run for reelection last year if he didn't want to wait his turn.

You only get one chance to be an usurper, if he would run and fail to seize power, he'd never get another chance.

Forum List

Back