Disney failure: WHY?

Sure, they did. That's part and parcel of doing business. Elon Musk, the famously non-woke CEO lost money too. But, Disney also made $2 Billion in net profit.

So, the same challenge for you. Tell us how much you made last year. Let's compare woke and non-woke incomes. Go.
I gotta stop responding to you... your ability to ignore what is right in front of your face is off the chart.
Pun intended.

Well, Disney’s last year net income was around $2 billion. Share your income.

This way we can compare a Woke income with a non-Woke income. Go.
To be a little more so called inclusive i get it. They jumped the shark. A long jump. Disney is supposed to be for kids. No political crap. No stress from it. It is not worth it anymore. There are people who continue to go it though. The highways and off roads give you massive stress and strokes around the complex and up to several miles in each direction. The lovable police state we all seem to be loving checks yourself and bags you carry and is humiliating for what the politicians caused and that is what is used to be called Downtown Disney. Access was so easy. And of course, the prices were a little higher depending on where you went. It's like a prison.

I gotta stop responding to you... your ability to ignore what is right in front of your face is off the chart.
Pun intended.
In other words...you don't have a response? Not to worry. I never expect retards to be able to respond. Par for the course. :itsok:

To be a little more so called inclusive i get it. They jumped the shark. A long jump. Disney is supposed to be for kids. No political crap. No stress from it. It is not worth it anymore. There are people who continue to go it though. The highways and off roads give you massive stress and strokes around the complex and up to several miles in each direction. The lovable police state we all seem to be loving checks yourself and bags you carry and is humiliating for what the politicians caused and that is what is used to be called Downtown Disney. Access was so easy. And of course, the prices were a little higher depending on where you went. It's like a prison.
Same response to you, chump. Let's see if you can respond...

I don't think you will since you are a retard but hey, surprise me. Go.

hey dumbass...

Disney's operating profit:
2015 - $8.4B
2016 - $9B
2017 - $8.9B
2018 - $12.6B
2019 - $11B
2020 - Covid obviously major loss
2021 - year they went woke... $2B
2022 - $3B
2023 - $2B

Are you so brain dead you can't see a MAJOR problem here????

Disney's stock value - how the company REALLY makes money - has lost 50% of it's valuation since 2020.

So keep bragging about how well Disney is doing so you continue to show people who don't know you, just how dumb you are.

You seem to be angry. All I am saying it is supposed to be for children. Not pushing politics and social agendas. Woke income and non-woke income means nothing. Why they did this starting a couple of decades or so ago is mystifying. Anyway, any issue they have I chuckle.

Is it because they bought ought by China. And every single thing they push is contrived trash pushed by the CCP? A black mermaid? Based on a white Norwegian white myth? Who wanted THIS? WHO?

Because of ESG scores. It takes a minute or two for him to get into it but he does a good job of explaining it.

Which in turn is the result of DEI as a bi product.

And ESG is an invention of the world economic forum.

hey dumbass...

Disney's operating profit:
2015 - $8.4B
2016 - $9B
2017 - $8.9B
2018 - $12.6B
2019 - $11B
2020 - Covid obviously major loss
2021 - year they went woke... $2B
2022 - $3B
2023 - $2B

Are you so brain dead you can't see a MAJOR problem here????

Disney's stock value - how the company REALLY makes money - has lost 50% of it's valuation since 2020.

So keep bragging about how well Disney is doing so you continue to show people who don't know you, just how dumb you are.
Hey retard... yes, that is the price of doing business. Profits go up; profits come down.

Heck, how many times has your orange douchebag declared bankruptcy?

And yet... despite going "woke", Disney still turned in a net profit of $2 billion.

Now, your turn. Show us how much you made last year. Let's compare your "non-woke" profit with Disney's "woke" profit. Go.

You seem to be angry. All I am saying it is supposed to be for children. Not pushing politics and social agendas. Woke income and non-woke income means nothing. Why they did this starting a couple of decades or so ago is mystifying. Anyway, any issue they have I chuckle.
When you get to run Disney, you can change how they do business. Till then, like Florida's governor, DeSantis...shut the fuck up and sit down.

Let us know if you are still confused.

Is it because they bought ought by China. And every single thing they push is contrived trash pushed by the CCP? A black mermaid? Based on a white Norwegian white myth? Who wanted THIS? WHO?
Disney failure reason: Their human trafficking has been discovered and will be stopped.

Hey retard... yes, that is the price of doing business. Profits go up; profits come down.

Heck, how many times has your orange douchebag declared bankruptcy?

And yet... despite going "woke", Disney still turned in a net profit of $2 billion.

Now, your turn. Show us how much you made last year. Let's compare your "non-woke" profit with Disney's "woke" profit. Go.
Nothing like changing the subject to avoid giving a real answer.
Way to go.

I will no longer respond to him anywhere.
He is an obvious idiot.
Pretty sure he wouldn't be happy if his personal wages were cut by 60%, and pretend it is still good.
That's ok, retard. I knew you wouldn't be able to respond. You retards never are capable so you didn't disappoint.

Now, fuck off.

I will no longer respond to him anywhere.
He is an obvious idiot.
Pretty sure he wouldn't be happy if his personal wages were cut by 60%, and pretend it is still good.
Anyone who has to resort to name calling to feel tough can't be too bright.

The OP was about Disney, not whoever you are calling "douchebag" and his/her times declaring bankruptcy. Duh.
Sure but as I pointed out, Disney is raking it in - 2 billion worth.

If that is what you get for being “woke”, how much more can you get for being “non-woke”?

And that’s exactly what I want to find out. Duh

So, you game?

I’ve been issuing this challenge for a while now but the retards are too scared to accept.

I’m hoping you are not one. Please don’t disappoint. Go.

That is gross misinformation. Disney was not bought out by China. Disney had a deal with China to transfer 57% of the Shanghai Disney Resort to China. The resort is a small part of Disney's assets. Developing large businesses in China often requires that a significant portion of the business be transferred to the Chinese government. The resort will likely be very profitable

That is gross misinformation. Disney was not bought out by China. Disney had a deal with China to transfer 57% of the Shanghai Disney Resort to China. The resort is a small part of Disney's assets. Developing large businesses in China often requires that a significant portion of the business be transferred to the Chinese government. The resort will likely be very profitable
...for the Chinese government who get the money without investing

...for the Chinese government who get the money without investing
For Disney it was not a bad deal. Although they gave up 57% ownership in the resort plus plans for a Disney Channel in China they are keeping most of the profits as they are not paying a 25% corporate tax, local taxes, and other fees. Having the Chinese government as a partner in a business venture has many advantages in China.

By tapping into China's mushrooming middle class, the park became an instant smash hit. According to Kevin Lansberry, Interim Disney Chief Financial Officer, Shanghai Disney is seeing record highs in revenue, operating income, and profit margins.

Forum List

Back