Dismantle all welfare programs.

Oh yes, thanks for reminding me.

End foreign aid
Corporate subsidies
Agricultural Subsidies too.

Ummm... your graphic is flat out wrong... entitlements, welfare, and the like is one of the 2 top expenditures of the federal government

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Apparently YOU have no idea what you just said....

Social Security, welfare/unemployment and Medicare account for 58% of the Federal Budget expenditure. The top 2 expenditures are 1. Social Security and 2. Medicare/Medicaid.

Can someone else feed this troll ?

Is it possible for someone on the so called 'liberal' left to say I disagree because...

I know you guys are pissed off that your communist revolution is coming to an end and will probably get undone soon but that is no reason to be angry.

I disagree because

although I oppose welfare for life for irresponsible people who have too many children that they don't take care of properly...
i have no problem with short term, temporary welfare programs to assist a person in times of dire straits

In fact, I think they are a good idea....

assisting a single mother (to use an obvious example) with rent, food, education and, finally, job placement are GOOD for society and the economy

Ummm... your graphic is flat out wrong... entitlements, welfare, and the like is one of the 2 top expenditures of the federal government

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Yes I do.. and we've posted the government spending stats on this (not ones leaving out CERTAIN types of welfare and entitlement, as seen in the graph I was referring to) numerous times

Can someone else feed this troll ?

Is it possible for someone on the so called 'liberal' left to say I disagree because...

I know you guys are pissed off that your communist revolution is coming to an end and will probably get undone soon but that is no reason to be angry.

I disagree because

although I oppose welfare for life for irresponsible people who have too many children that they don't take care of properly...
i have no problem with short term, temporary welfare programs to assist a person in times of dire straits

In fact, I think they are a good idea....

assisting a single mother (to use an obvious example) with rent, food, education and, finally, job placement are GOOD for society and the economy

But that premise is one reason behind why you see single mothers on welfare continuing to have more kids.... a way to abuse the system

The FairTax taxes us only on what we choose to spend on new goods or services, not on what we earn. The FairTax is a fair, efficient, transparent, and intelligent solution to the frustration and inequity of our current tax system.

Well I'll try again. What is equitable about $15,000 an investor spends on a new stock offering being considered non-taxable (other than a broker's transaction fee) as opposed to imposing a tax on the full $15,000 out-of-pocket medical expense that parents may need to spend to keep their child alive? It seems to me when it comes to choice, the former has a lot more latitude in the decision and yet receives beneficial tax treatment under the FairTax proposal in comparison to the parents.

I still maintain our present tax system could be means to eliminate federal warfare programs while the FairTax is strictly nonsense.

Apples and oranges. How much profit broker or doctor made with the same transaction amount?

I work with a guy...........7 children with three different women. Cheesedicks like that need some swift punitive measures. People are getting tired of this sh!t. You pull inane sh!t like that = automatic community service FTW.

Last edited:
What is your alternative for ending welfare?

Tent cities?
People begging door to door
People dying in the streets
Children starving

Lets just model our country after Calcutta

Tent cities?
Children starving

you dummy..............poverty is worsening under Obama.

Why We Need Another ACORN
by Lauren Kelley April 24, 2010 @ 01:20PM PT Topics: Poverty in the Media
It's been about a month since anti-poverty group ACORN announced it would close its doors and dissolve its remaining affiliates in the wake of a now-infamous scandal. And guess what? Despite what the Glenn Becks and Michelle Malkins of the world would lead us to believe, America is not the better for it.

By now, we know that the charges lobbed at ACORN (or the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now) were, at the very least, exaggerated. Unfortunately, however, apologies from major media outlets was not enough to reverse the damage that had been done, not only to ACORN's image, but to the image of community organizing in general. We have to try to reverse that damage, though. We need national community organizing groups in this country. We need a new ACORN. Here's why:

1. Circumstances for low-income Americans are worsening. With the nation in an economic slump, the national poverty rate has gone up, and individuals at the bottom of the economic ladder are being stretched more than ever. This is especially true for certain ethnic groups; African-Americans, for instance, are experiencing a shocking 24.7 percent poverty rate and a 16.5 percent unemployment rate. But the bottom line is that all low-income individuals are suffering right now, and they need more people advocating for them right now, not fewer.

Poverty in America | Change.org

Its because liberal public policy is a hoax. It screws the most needy, particularly blacks.

Rightwinger is pwned again..........second time this am...........the morning is young!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tent cities?
Children starving

People actually working instead of thinking that others are responsible for their personal well being

Extra monies normally confiscated via taxation for entitlement programs loaded with government red tape waste, being donated more to charities and spent on goods creating more jobs

Tent cities?
Children starving

People actually working instead of thinking that others are responsible for their personal well being

Extra monies normally confiscated via taxation for entitlement programs loaded with government red tape waste, being donated more to charities and spent on goods creating more jobs

Are you handing out jobs?

Good for you

I'd be happy if we could get rid of the Department of Education. While we're at it, tell the Teachers UNion to fuck off too.

Tent cities?
Children starving

Are you handing out jobs?

Good for you

1) I would love to have an extra 10% of my income to be able to save for my personal dream business in 5-10 years
2) I don't hand out shit in terms of employment... I review and only hire those who show the motivation and skillset necessary... I know you and your ilk support the handout, but that is up to you... knock yourself out all you want.. as long as it is your voluntary action with your own finances... you don't force it on the rest of us

Tent cities?
Children starving

Pretty simple.

Hard work

Personal responsibility

Private Charity

Tent cities?
Children starving

And this is happening here? The way you write that is what you impart.

You are patently ridiculous.

Part of the reason it's not happening here is because we have social safety nets in place that we all pay for like it or not.

Tent cities?
Children starving

And this is happening here? The way you write that is what you impart.

You are patently ridiculous.

Part of the reason it's not happening here is because we have social safety nets in place that we all pay for like it or not.
We had them in the past too. They were called private charities and churches. But since the Government put them out of business by taking them over... now we'd have to rebuild them. The only hangup to that is that when the social safety net DOES collapse this time, the taxes won't drop with it till those idiots are out of power. So nobody's going to have money to give, since the government will be stealing it to pay for spending they had no constitutional right to do 75 years ago to present.

Forum List

Back