Dismantle all welfare programs.

Can someone else feed this troll ?

Just tell him you think his thread is stupid and that you are offended.

He will giggle and go away happy

• Banned
Can someone else feed this troll ?

Is it possible for someone on the so called 'liberal' left to say I disagree because...

I know you guys are pissed off that your communist revolution is coming to an end and will probably get undone soon but that is no reason to be angry.

What I'm interested in knowing is how the troll defines "welfare."

Well if you're talking about government programs (which I guess is a safe assumption) then I would certainly support that. The one thing that ticks me off with my fellow liberals is the failure to take on peronsal responsibility instead of taxing others and having the government handle things. I say let's lead by example! On the federal level I would propose ending these welfare programs but allow individuals to take up to a $2500 tax credit for donations to a creditable charities that meet the criteria of having no more than 5% of donated money going towards administrative costs. That's my 2 cents.

Well if you're talking about government programs (which I guess is a safe assumption) then I would certainly support that. The one thing that ticks me off with my fellow liberals is the failure to take on peronsal responsibility instead of taxing others and having the government handle things. I say let's lead by example! On the federal level I would propose ending these welfare programs but allow individuals to take up to a $2500 tax credit for donations to a creditable charities that meet the criteria of having no more than 5% of donated money going towards administrative costs. That's my 2 cents.

How about we get RID of the entire TAX CODE...and go with the FairTax...or similiar?

The TAX code is the majority of the problem since it allows Government to manipulate people and their liberty? Direct taxation wasn't in the cards at the founding of the Republic.

That's great and all, but you seem to think that everyone has $2500 to give out.

What's going to happen when the difference isn't met? Are you going to tell the starving people to go eat cake?

As much as I'm sure we all would not want anyone to have to go on government welfare, simply getting rid of the program tomorrow has serious implications that have not been discussed in this thread.

How about we get RID of the entire TAX CODE...and go with the FairTax...or similiar?

The TAX code is the majority of the problem since it allows Government to manipulate people and their liberty? Direct taxation wasn't in the cards at the founding of the Republic.

See Gilbert, this would be the next "logical" step after getting rid of welfare according to some. So what would be your plan then Gilbert?

Ironically, people railing against a progressive tax would just want to replace it with another.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back