Disgusting

Voter ID - which is going to allow Gov. Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania - done," Turzai told the crowd, which burst into applause, as he listed legislative accomplishments under GOP control.

Doesn't help the Republican position

You know what? IF Romney deserved to win, he would be able to do so without having shit like that done on his behalf.

However unintended, it’s an acknowledgement by republicans that Romney’s not qualified to be president.

Doesn't help the Republican position

You know what? IF Romney deserved to win, he would be able to do so without having shit like that done on his behalf.

However unintended, it’s an acknowledgement by republicans that Romney’s not qualified to be president.

But if the ONE can only win re-election by cheating, it's an acknowledgment by liberal Dumbocraps that President Obama is unqualified to be President. Of course, that's already painfully clear.

What's sad is right wingers don't think this is sleazy at all. Its just part of the game to them.

What's really sad is lefties think it's ok to tell me what I can ear, drink, say, carry, buy, not buy, etc. None of which is a commision of a crime.
What's really sad is you think it's Ok to tell me what I think.

But try and prevent fraud?

OH HOLY SHIT, THE RIGHTIES ARE KILLING EVERYONE!!

Voter ID laws prevent many more legal votes than they prevent illegal ones.
:lol:

I await your link with great anticipation.

IF the incumbent "deserves" to win, he should be able to do so by getting votes of actual eligible voters.

Not having a photo ID doesn't make someone ineligible to vote you moron.

You are a brain dead dopey motherfucker.

The discussion is about WHETHER it would be improper to require a voter to have such a proof of ID to vote, you scumbag drooling asshole idiot.

STFU if you can't keep up with the discussion, you motherfucking scumbag idiot.

Respectfully yours,

The Universe.

What's sad is right wingers don't think this is sleazy at all. Its just part of the game to them.

What's really sad is lefties think it's ok to tell me what I can ear, drink, say, carry, buy, not buy, etc. None of which is a commision of a crime.
What's really sad is you think it's Ok to tell me what I think.

But try and prevent fraud?

OH HOLY SHIT, THE RIGHTIES ARE KILLING EVERYONE!!

Voter ID laws prevent many more legal votes than they prevent illegal ones.

Where did you get THAT crap from? I'd like to see it!

:disbelief:

"Voter ID - which is going to allow Gov. Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania - done," Turzai told the crowd, which burst into applause, as he listed legislative accomplishments under GOP control.

The vote is not a "game," shitbag. It is not the game of 'how many noncitizens/dead people/cartoon characters can we get to vote' or 'how many times can we get the same person to vote' that democrats think it is. Crying about 'rights' to cover a deliberate program of voter fraud is not a "game," asshole.

Beats me. Why would your guy say "Voter ID - which is going to allow Gov. Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania - done."

Any idea?

I would think becasue it would cut down on voter fraud....

And? So your assertion is that only Democrats practice voter fraud. Is that it.

That seems to be the democrats' assertion, since they are defending the practice.

Beats me. Why would your guy say "Voter ID - which is going to allow Gov. Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania - done."

Any idea?

I would think becasue it would cut down on voter fraud....

And? So your assertion is that only Democrats practice voter fraud. Is that it.

I guess you missed me saying that i did not care who was running.... that means i could give a rats ass who wins or loses..... ID would cut down on voter fraud...

I am sure the guy who said anything about romney thinks the dems cheat like hell.... acorn is a good example.

Look at liesmatters...she says the only ones cheating are the right..

I say voter ID would flat cut down on voter fraud... period. I don't care if your are left or right...

I do care that you are a legal citizen. I do care that you are a living breathing person. I do care that you only vote once. I do care that you are who you say you are when you vote.

Well, your guy disagrees. Your guy says this will win it for Romney.

Rather blatant, I feel. He needs to cut down on speaking the truth. It looks really bad when he does so.

Really bad.

they should also pass a law that the only people allowed to mail in a ballot are US military serving overseas

Rather blatant, I feel. He needs to cut down on speaking the truth. It looks really bad when he does so.

Really bad.

Well i wouldn't say he's "our guy"....but he's right.
Voter ID would keep the illegals and the dead from voting for Obama....that will pretty much guarantee a win for Romney.

Though I can completely understand the problem that arises because some people want to vote but are too lazy to get an ID, I have to bring up 2 points. The first is if you are too lazy to go get a state non-driver ID you are probably too lazy to vote. The second is that an ID is pretty necessary for lots of things aside from voting and I cannot imagine what would eep a person from getting one today. In order to work in most legitimate jobs you need ID. You are supposed to need it to buy alcohol, tobacco, and in many cases prescription and some OTC medications. So getting one has it's purposes to living.

I also happen to feel that showing your ID for something as important as voting should be a necessity. When I have to show my ID to get a job, buy a pack of smokes, or even when I was younger to see an R rated movie i think requiring it to vote for the leaders and representatives of the country is something that should be required. I now the republicans are using this as a way to cut Obama supporters from voting, but seriously it only takes a few bucks and a couple of minutes to get a non-drivers ID. People should really get one. It has got to create huge difficulties in your life for not having one.

Really bad.

He is not.... my guy. And liesmatters says the same thing just the other way around.

I never said it would win an election for Romney. I could care less if he wins or looses.

Providing valid ID to vote...is a very good thing.

Forum List

Back