Disgusting

So much bitchin. :rolleyes:

ALL voters will be required to show a photo ID before voting at a polling place in the November 2012 Election

See a complete list of acceptable photo IDs. If you do not have one of these IDs and require one for voting purposes, you may be entitled to get one FREE OF CHARGE at a PennDOT Driver License Center. NO ONE legally entitled to vote will be denied the right to do so.

VotesPAHome

No fee, no legal voter turned away, no fuss, no muss ... so shut up you lunatic whiners.

wtf is anyone's problem with showing an ID to vote? You have to show ID to buy fucking fireworks in PA, ya freakin idiots. No voter fraud? GOOD, this will ensure there won't be any. Yet you nitwit leftists continue to bitch and moan and wtFFF is wrong with truthmangler anyway? God damn she's off her meds but good tonight. Epic.

Thanks for posting this thread, BD. I wasn't aware of this. Now my 19 year old special needs kid can have the proper ID so he can vote for Mittens.

ALL voters will be required to show a photo ID before voting at a polling place in the November 2012 Election

See a complete list of acceptable photo IDs. If you do not have one of these IDs and require one for voting purposes, you may be entitled to get one FREE OF CHARGE at a PennDOT Driver License Center. NO ONE legally entitled to vote will be denied the right to do so.

VotesPAHome

No fee, no legal voter turned away, no fuss, no muss ... so shut up you lunatic whiners.

wtf is anyone's problem with showing an ID to vote? You have to show ID to buy fucking fireworks in PA, ya freakin idiots. No voter fraud? GOOD, this will ensure there won't be any. Yet you nitwit leftists continue to bitch and moan and wtFFF is wrong with truthmangler anyway? God damn she's off her meds but good tonight. Epic.

Thanks for posting this thread, BD. I wasn't aware of this. Now my 19 year old special needs kid can have the proper ID so he can vote for Mittens.

surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif

what...you mean its NOT a poll tax?!?!?!?!

you mean its FREE?!?!?!

oh my poor liesmatter is going to snap a gasket!

VotesPAHome

THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!!

10 years ago I had to spend $13.50 for a state ID and now people will get it for free?!?!?!?!?

:lol:

oh and another thing that pisses me off

I had to go to PENNDOT to register to vote. NOW they have people walking around registering people in the streets and at bus stations. They will even send it in for you.

It's just not fair!! :(

"Voter ID - which is going to allow Gov. Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania - done," Turzai told the crowd, which burst into applause, as he listed legislative accomplishments under GOP control.

What's sad is right wingers don't think this is sleazy at all. Its just part of the game to them.

"Voter ID - which is going to allow Gov. Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania - done," Turzai told the crowd, which burst into applause, as he listed legislative accomplishments under GOP control.

What's sad is right wingers don't think this is sleazy at all. Its just part of the game to them.

What's really sad is lefties think it's ok to tell me what I can ear, drink, say, carry, buy, not buy, etc. None of which is a commision of a crime.

But try and prevent fraud?

OH HOLY SHIT, THE RIGHTIES ARE KILLING EVERYONE!!

What's really sad is lefties think it's ok to tell me what I can ear, drink, say, carry, buy, not buy, etc. None of which is a commision of a crime.
What's really sad is you think it's Ok to tell me what I think.

But try and prevent fraud?

OH HOLY SHIT, THE RIGHTIES ARE KILLING EVERYONE!!

Voter ID laws prevent many more legal votes than they prevent illegal ones.

VotesPAHome

:lol:

Its sad when left wing loons dont think its sleazy to vote when you are an illegal...or dead.... or several times in a row

Forum List

Back