Disgusting

You fucks are going to get what you deserve.

you cheat big enough to win this time and you will lose for good.

dead party walking.

go ahead and cheat your asses off.

EVERYONE is now watching and ready to catch your dumb evil asses.

750,000 voters in one state wont just yawn and say "oh well"

LOL. democrats love to try this little bit every time they need to hide from their shameful past and irrational present.

No, conservatives try the cup and ball trick of Republican/Conservative Democrat/Liberal.

Typical democrat doublespeak bullshit.
Well defended! An insurmoutable argument! Churchiilian! Succinct and brilliantly phrased. I'm convinced I'm wrong and have been lo these many, many years! You must be very proud.

And that's what we call "sarcasm".

get to stabbing yourself to death.

its what you had planned all along..

I tried to disarm you but you insisted on doubling down on your cheating.

stab away

You want to pretend Americans wont talk about your cheating because now for decades the press has hidden it for you.

it wont hide anymore.

go ahead and use your knife.

you put the down payment on it decades ago and have been using paper cuts to get into office.

Now you will have to fully gut yourselves to win.

get to stabbing.

6ynxuh.gif

You want to pretend Americans wont talk about your cheating because now for decades the press has hidden it for you.

it wont hide anymore.

go ahead and use your knife.

you put the down payment on it decades ago and have been using paper cuts to get into office.

Now you will have to fully gut yourselves to win.

get to stabbing.

Now THAT is a meltdown.

Beautiful isn't it? :lmao:

750000 legal voters wont just walk away.

Americans have fought for freedom in the past and will do it again

No, conservatives try the cup and ball trick of Republican/Conservative Democrat/Liberal.

Well defended! An insurmoutable argument! Churchiilian! Succinct and brilliantly phrased. I'm convinced I'm wrong and have been lo these many, many years! You must be very proud.

Do you think your shamelessly transparent semantics merit greater consideration? Who do you think you're kidding?

Do you think your shamelessly transparent semantics merit greater consideration? Who do you think you're kidding?
Here's the part you failed to paste and refute:

Show me where Conservatives stood in the avant garde where human rights is concerned! Civil rights? Hardly! Unless you are trying to make us all believe that George Wallace, Bull Connor, Lester Maddox and Strom Thurmond were all patchouli soaked tie-dyed Liberals! Women's Rights? Sell Phylis Schlafly as Jane Fonda's comrade in arms. Worker's rights? I suppose the industrial leaders of the 19th and 20th centuries were politically aligned with Lincoln Steffens, Upton Sinclair, Franklin Roosevelt and Cesar Chavez. Gay rights? Look around you. If you haven't figured out that it's the Conservatives who are trampling gay rights, you should be on that show "I didn't know I was Pregnant!".

This part isn't easily dismissed as "Typical democrat doublespeak bullshit".

get to stabbing yourself to death.

its what you had planned all along..

I tried to disarm you but you insisted on doubling down on your cheating.

stab away

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji16-zDOPpY]Roberto 3x - YouTube[/ame]

go ahead and cheat your asses off.

your commiting suicide.

people are watching this time

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw]Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo) - YouTube[/ame]

there is only one reason liberal oppose voter ID. they want illegals to vote.

Forum List

Back