Disgraced FBI No. 2 Calls For Feds To Treat ‘Mainstream’ Conservatives Like Domestic Terrorists

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

Disgraced FBI No. 2 Calls For Feds To Treat ‘Mainstream’ Conservatives Like Domestic Terrorists​

higher learning. Indeed, this last Thursday the University of Chicago invited former deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe to join a panel of partisans to discuss the Jan 6 “insurrection.”

McCabe was fired as the deputy FBI director for leaking sensitive information about an investigation into the Clinton Foundation and then lying about it under oath. He also took part in spying on the Donald Trump campaign through a secret warrant granted by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court.

The dossier he used to obtain the surveillance warrant was funded by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and, in an ironic twist, was itself the product of Russian disinformation. McCabe and his allies in corporate media justified all sorts of similar illegal and undemocratic tactics to discredit and attempt to unseat President Trump.

Of course, neither the University of Chicago nor McCabe acknowledged the irony in him discussing the integrity of “democracy” in America on Thursday evening. In fact, what McCabe said at the University of Chicago event on Jan. 6, 2022 is even more shocking than his invitation to speak in the first place. Below are four of the most appalling assertions and policy proposals McCabe made at the public event.

1. Conservatives Are in The Same Category As Islamic Terrorists

Snip

Read how youre a terrorist who hates Deeeee3mockwacy @

Disgraced FBI No. 2 Calls For Feds To Treat ‘Mainstream’ Conservatives Like Domestic Terrorists​

higher learning. Indeed, this last Thursday the University of Chicago invited former deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe to join a panel of partisans to discuss the Jan 6 “insurrection.”

McCabe was fired as the deputy FBI director for leaking sensitive information about an investigation into the Clinton Foundation and then lying about it under oath. He also took part in spying on the Donald Trump campaign through a secret warrant granted by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court.

The dossier he used to obtain the surveillance warrant was funded by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and, in an ironic twist, was itself the product of Russian disinformation. McCabe and his allies in corporate media justified all sorts of similar illegal and undemocratic tactics to discredit and attempt to unseat President Trump.

Of course, neither the University of Chicago nor McCabe acknowledged the irony in him discussing the integrity of “democracy” in America on Thursday evening. In fact, what McCabe said at the University of Chicago event on Jan. 6, 2022 is even more shocking than his invitation to speak in the first place. Below are four of the most appalling assertions and policy proposals McCabe made at the public event.

Snip

Is that the guy, the Trump administration dropped investigations/charges against and then got his pension reinstated? Sounds like he is trying to make a buck, kind of like the disgraced Trump has not been prosecuted and still making a buck and attracting attention when he speaks. Well, free country, I guess.

Is that the guy, the Trump administration dropped investigations/charges against and then got his pension reinstated? Sounds like he is trying to make a buck, kind of like the disgraced Trump has not been prosecuted and still making a buck and attracting attention when he speaks. Well, free country, I guess.

Free country lol
Guess again

Hey, you absolutely must get your booster jab, run, don't walk to the pharmacy and get that Biden Booster today/tonight if you haven't done so already, and do not under any circumstance forget that obedience mask, you need to mask up, even to bed at night, otherwise you might die and "uhh" that would be sad, for somebody somewhere.... :banana:

Hey, you absolutely must get your booster jab, run, don't walk to the pharmacy and get that Biden Booster today/tonight if you haven't done so already, and do not under any circumstance forget that obedience mask, you need to mask up, even to bed at night, otherwise you might die and "uhh" that would be sad, for somebody somewhere.... :banana:
I got my third one in early December. None of my grown kids got a third booster. All of them have had Covid in December or January, but not me and PJ. One has it now. None of my local businesses are requiring it. It's nice here in West Tennessee. I blew snow a couple of days last week, went to the range (no mask, but I shot well) and a good time was had by all, including my wife. It's kind of cool, and looks like two more days of snow this weekend. That's what you ought to be working on. You'd think it was January or something. :cul2:

I got my third one in early December. None of my grown kids got a third booster. All of them have had Covid in December or January, but not me and PJ. One has it now. None of my local businesses are requiring it. It's nice here in West Tennessee. I blew snow a couple of days last week, went to the range (no mask, but I shot well) and a good time was had by all, including my wife. It's kind of cool, and looks like two more days of snow this weekend. That's what you ought to be working on. You'd think it was January or something. :cul2:
I am so very pleased to hear you have complied, I hope you tell truth, because as we both know, you fascist democrats have a very poor relationship with it!

You need to get a fourth jab, then you will be really "super duper" safe from Trump, and Americans, and if you told truth of a third jab, then you are gonna need the fourth one in 90-days or so anyway, and remember the mask, even to bed....:eusa_boohoo:

Oh, you might wish to catch a peek of your future, which quite likely ain't so bright,

Last edited:

Snip

He's a traitor, so there you go.

I am so very pleased to hear you have complied, I hope you tell truth, because as we both know, you fascist democrats have a very poor relationship with it!

You need to get a fourth jab, then you will be really "super duper" safe from Trump, and Americans, and if you told truth of a third jab, then you are gonna need the fourth one in 90-days or so anyway, and remember the mask, even to bed....:eusa_boohoo:
Well, thanks! I cannot count the times I have wanted the approval of a dead ninja.
They haven't offered one. Maybe it's just for people like you, kind of eat up with everything, everybody and life itself. If one comes out in a few months for people like me, I'll give it some thought.

Snip

Ultimately, the truth is it's our Second Amendment rights, our right to bear arms, that protects Americans and gives us the ability to defend ourselves from a tyrannical government, and I hate to use this language, but Republicans, they're doing exactly what our Founders talked about when they gave us the precious rights that we have.

The Democrat Party is a totally corrupt crazy political cult that believes its own propaganda.
Republican leadership, and approximately 60% of both houses GOP members are no better, if there is an actual election in 2022, if Mcconnell, MaCarthy, Graham, Romney, Barr, Collins, Murkowski, Crenshaw, and virtually every member of GOP who voted for Biden infrastructure bill, are still in charge, nothing changes.

MaCarthy just posted the objectives of the congress under his future control as speaker, and they were completely out of touch with the American people, and their wrath at DC for its naked fascist aggression against them! America needs to elect several hundred Marjorie Greene's to both houses of the congress, absent that, guns & ammo, prep now....

Forum List

Back