Discrimination against smokers

i hate smokers who don't care if i smoke because of them. Yes , i hate them. So go for the smoke-hate crimes legislation....

I'd never hire a person with a visible tattoo.

So you think people with tattoos are lazy? Or just stupid? That's like saying all black people steal or all white people listen to country music and have sex with family. You obviously came from the shallow end of the gene pool.

I dislike discrimination of any kind and this is, in fact, discrimination. That being said the employer has the right to hire and not hire any candidate they so choose. I personally think this is bullshit and I think the Board of Directors at this hospital are third class assholes, but then everyone has the right to be third class assholes.

Immie

I'd never hire a person with a visible tattoo.

So you think people with tattoos are lazy? Or just stupid? That's like saying all black people steal or all white people listen to country music and have sex with family. You obviously came from the shallow end of the gene pool.

Sounds like somebody regrets getting a tattoo... or seven. :lol:

Most businesses only allow certain times for breaks. I don't see that being an issue. And at my current job, it is not the smokers who abuse their sick time. Its the young people who are too hung over to come to work and the miserable people who hate their jobs. I think this is less about productivity and more about prejudice against smokers.

Forum List

Back