Disarming Americans While Arming Foreign Lunatics: More Hellfire Missiles To Iraq...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Good ole Big Brother, always lookin out for us. He's keeping us safe by disarming us and arming foreign cretins all over the world. Makes perfect sense, huh? :cuckoo:

US plans largest ever sale of Hellfire missiles to Iraq

The United States plans to sell 5,000 Hellfire missiles to Iraq in a $700 million deal, officials said Tuesday, as Washington tries to help Baghdad retake ground captured by Sunni militants.

The US government, which has been reluctant so far to take military action in support of Baghdad, has rushed hundreds of the missiles to Iraq to help the Shiite-led government counter jihadists, who have seized areas north and west of the capital.

The proposed sale is the largest yet of the lethal missiles, which the Iraqis fire from AC-208 Cessna Caravan planes and other aircraft.

The deal calls for 5,000 AGM-114K/N/R Hellfire missiles and related equipment, parts, training and logistical support worth a total of $700 million, the Defense Security Cooperation Agency said in a statement Tuesday.

"Iraq will use the Hellfire missiles to help improve the Iraq Security Forces' capability to support current on-going ground operations," the agency said.

Washington in July alone has delivered 466 Hellfire missiles to Iraq, and has shipped 780 since January, Pentagon spokesman Rear Admiral John Kirby told reporters.

Another 366 missiles will be delivered in August, he said...

Read More:
US plans largest ever sale of Hellfire missiles to Iraq
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

Disarming Americans, Borders wide open, Patriot Act, NDAA, Massive domestic spying, Funding and arming brutal cretins all over the World.

Yikes. You feeling safe yet American Sheeple?

How long before Iranian kooks get their hands on these missiles? After all, Iran is now running the show in Iraq. Or is that another 'brilliant' U.S. Government plan? Who knows at this point.

Hmmmmmmmm......... Born here 70 years ago, owned guns for 62 of those years, no one yet has tried to take them. Of course, I am not a felon and don't have mental problems. Perhaps Paulitician has had his guns taken:badgrin:

Hmmmmmmmm......... Born here 70 years ago, owned guns for 62 of those years, no one yet has tried to take them. Of course, I am not a felon and don't have mental problems. Perhaps Paulitician has had his guns taken:badgrin:

It's all part of the firearms retailer marketing strategy. THEY ARE CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ SO YOU BETTER BUY MOAR!!!

Oh, but your fellow Communist/Progressive assholes won't stop trying. Bet on that. ;)

It's all part of the firearms retailer marketing strategy. THEY ARE CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ SO YOU BETTER BUY MOAR!!!

They are coming for your guns. That's just reality. But i seriously doubt you have any. Being the wormy little Communist/Progressive wanker you are. ;)

How long before Iranian kooks get their hands on these missiles? After all, Iran is now running the show in Iraq. Or is that another 'brilliant' U.S. Government plan? Who knows at this point.

Who told you Iran is running the show in Iraq? We can't get Hellfires there fast enough as far as Im concerned.

Who told you Iran is running the show in Iraq? We can't get Hellfires there fast enough as far as Im concerned.

The wrong people usually get their hands on these weapons. I'm sure Iran can't wait for these weapons to arrive.

Here in Missouri we are going to vote on several Constitutional amendments to the state Constitution, one is the reaffirmation of the right to bear arms.I will vote yea...

The wrong people usually get their hands on these weapons. I'm sure Iran can't wait for these weapons to arrive.
Iran has nothing to do with this, surprised you didn't know. Iran has not started any wars since I remember.

Iran has nothing to do with this, surprised you didn't know. Iran has not started any wars since I remember.

I was just referring to the fact Iran will get their hands on these missiles. And that's not who they're intended for. But then again, maybe they are. Who knows anymore? It's just another interventionist blunder.

I'm sure Iran can't wait for these weapons to arrive.

The (Shiite) Iranians will be quite relieved to see shipments of US weapons arrive in (Shiite) governed Baghdad/Iraq to be used as the US government intends to kill and maim (Sunni) IS terrorists/extremists that took control of Mosul and Tikrit a month ago.

Your previous claim was that Iran was 'running the show' in Iraq. Have you now backed off your false claim now that its been brought to your attention that you are wrong?

Last edited:
I'm sure Iran can't wait for these weapons to arrive.

The (Shiite) Iranians will be quite relieved to see shipments of US weapons arrive in (Shiite) governed Baghdad/Iraq to be used as the US government intends to kill and maim (Sunni) IS terrorists/extremists that took control of Mosul and Tikrit a month ago.

Your previous claim was that Iran was 'running the show' in Iraq. Have you now backed off your false claim now that its been brought to your attention that you are wrong?

Iran is running the show in Iraq. Has been for several years. They'll end up with some of these missiles. But who knows, maybe that's our Government's new "plan?" It's all such an awful mess. More death & chaos. That's where ill-advised aggressive foreign interventionism always leads... Blow Back.

I thought it a bad idea when Bushed brought it up...Desert Storm was different matter, we were ask to help..

I thought it a bad idea when Bushed brought it up...Desert Storm was different matter, we were ask to help..

Good point. It's proven to be a horrific blunder. Now Iran's our 'friend?' Man, what a mess. These weapons will fall into the wrong hands. Bet on that.

Here in Missouri we are going to vote on several Constitutional amendments to the state Constitution, one is the reaffirmation of the right to bear arms.I will vote yea...

i will vote against it. our legislature is batshit crazy, we don't need them reaffirming anything, because you and I both know that's not where it ends with them.

Forum List

Back