Disarming Americans While Arming Foreign Lunatics: More Hellfire Missiles To Iraq...

Iran is running the show in Iraq.
I asked before and you don't appear to have an answer. Who told you Iran is running the show in Iraq. You must know very little about Iraq if you believe whoever it was that told you that.

The current Iraqi Government is a Shia Iranian-backed Government. Iran now has an incredible amount of influence there. It's more unfortunate Blow Back. It is what it is.

The current Iraqi Government is a Shia Iranian-backed Government. Iran now has an incredible amount of influence there. It's more unfortunate Blow Back. It is what it is.

Having common Shiite influence is one thing. Nothing unusual about that. But your continued claim that Iran is running the show in Iraq is a horrible exaggeration. For you to suggest Iranians will pilfer the Hellfires from Iraq's military to use them for something other than killing IS and al Qaeada terrorists that have ruthlessly invaded Iraq, is not based upon any objective reality. It must be based upon common myths about Iran.

Having common Shiite influence is one thing. Nothing unusual about that. But your continued claim that Iran is running the show in Iraq is a horrible exaggeration. For you to suggest Iranians will pilfer the Hellfires from Iraq's military to use them for something other than killing IS and al Qaeada terrorists that have ruthlessly invaded Iraq, is not based upon any objective reality. It must be based upon common myths about Iran.

Are you for real? Of course Iran will get their hands on these missiles. And of course they run the show in Iraq for the most part. They're fellow Shiite Muslims. Iraq and Iran are closer than ever, as a result of the Iraq War. You really don't see that? Seriously?

The Anti-2nd Amenders will keep trying. Don't dismiss them so easily. They have their plans. They're not going away.

I don't believe that someone should be in possession of an UZI and 7000 rounds of ammo either.

Do you support arming insane thugs all over the World? Because that's what your Government is currently doing.

Breaking News!, the Governments been doing that for decades. My hope is that the third world fucks will annihilate each other so we don't have to deal with them again.

I don't believe that someone should be in possession of an UZI and 7000 rounds of ammo either.

Do you support arming insane thugs all over the World? Because that's what your Government is currently doing.

Breaking News!, the Governments been doing that for decades. My hope is that the third world fucks will annihilate each other so we don't have to deal with them again.

So you do support it? Ok, whatever i guess.

1238253_614944205225013_1083895503_n.jpg

Are you for real? Of course Iran will get their hands on these missiles. And of course they run the show in Iraq for the most part. They're fellow Shiite Muslims. Iraq and Iran are closer than ever, as a result of the Iraq War. You really don't see that? Seriously?

I dont see what you imagination has conjured up about Iran running the show in Iraq. You have provided nothing to confirm your dream.

On this thread you oppose the US arming the Shia led government in Iraq so they can kill and destroy ISIS while on another thread you accuse Obama of helping to create ISIS by arming them from the very start of the uprising in Syria. If you oppose ISIS in Syria, why do you want to see them succeed in Iraq by denanding that the US not assist and arm the Shiite government in Iraq with Hellfure missiles if that is what they need?

You ought to at least keep your imaginary world consistent in what you think should be done about it.

This pretty much sums up programmed Obamabot nutters. They're not all that bright...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-sdO6pwVHQ]Help Obama Kickstart World War III! - YouTube[/ame]

I dont see what you imagination has conjured up about Iran running the show in Iraq. You have provided nothing to confirm your dream.

On this thread you oppose the US arming the Shia led government in Iraq so they can kill and destroy ISIS while on another thread you accuse Obama of helping to create ISIS by arming them from the very start of the uprising in Syria. If you oppose ISIS in Syria, why do you want to see them succeed in Iraq by denanding that the US not assist and arm the Shiite government in Iraq with Hellfure missiles if that is what they need?

You ought to at least keep your imaginary world consistent in what you think should be done about it.

I'm against interventionist stupidity. Iraq is largely influenced and controlled by Iran. And that's thanks to the disastrous Iraq War. And ISIS is another U.S. Government Frankenstein. It has been funded & armed by the U.S. in Syria. It's called Blow Back. And lots more of it will be blowing our way.

I'm against interventionist stupidity. Iraq is largely influenced and controlled by Iran.

And that's thanks to the disastrous Iraq War. And ISIS is another U.S. Government Frankenstein. It has been funded & armed by the U.S. in Syria. It's called Blow Back. And lots more of it will be blowing our way.

Why can't you provide anything that supports your claims? Cooperation between two countries does not mean one is controlling the other.

Why do you think the intervention of supplying Hellfire missiles to kill IS terrorists in Iraq is stupid?

Why is killing terrorists anywhere they hatch like maggots stupid to you?

Last edited:
Iraq is largely influenced and controlled by Iran. And that's thanks to the disastrous Iraq War.

Your position appears to strictly be that Bush's dishonest and botched intervention in Iraq from 2003 through 2008 makes any intervention such as supplying weapons to kill terrorists stupid forevermore. Is that what you are driving at?

Last edited:
Who told you Iran is running the show in Iraq? We can't get Hellfires there fast enough as far as Im concerned.

The wrong people usually get their hands on these weapons. I'm sure Iran can't wait for these weapons to arrive.
Iran has nothing to do with this, surprised you didn't know. Iran has not started any wars since I remember.

:eusa_angel:Thats right. They don't need to. They just sit back and watch their puppets do the dirty work for them. They sit there and laugh their heads off at places like the U.S. being taken for. If anything were to happen they have enough nueclear power to take any of their enemies out fast. We say we have an eye on them but with a leader like we have all we really have is a joker. And Iran knows it.

Forum List

Back