Disarming Americans While Arming Foreign Lunatics: More Hellfire Missiles To Iraq...

I'm against interventionist stupidity. Iraq is largely influenced and controlled by Iran.

And that's thanks to the disastrous Iraq War. And ISIS is another U.S. Government Frankenstein. It has been funded & armed by the U.S. in Syria. It's called Blow Back. And lots more of it will be blowing our way.

Why can't you provide anything that supports your claims? Cooperation between two countries does not mean one is controlling the other.

Why do you think the intervention of supplying Hellfire missiles to kill IS terrorists in Iraq is stupid?

Why is killing terrorists anywhere they hatch like maggots stupid to you?

On this thread you oppose the US arming the Shia led government in Iraq so they can kill and destroy ISIS while on another thread you accuse Obama of helping to create ISIS by arming them from the very start of the uprising in Syria. If you oppose ISIS in Syria, why do you want to see them succeed in Iraq by denanding that the US not assist and arm the Shiite government in Iraq with Hellfure missiles if that is what they need?

You ought to at least keep your imaginary world consistent in what you think should be done about it.

We shouldn't have interfered in the first place. The Iraq War and our involvement in the Syrian War shouldn't have happened. We've basically turned Iraq over to Iran as a result of the Iraq War. Remember Iran? The not-so good guys? They're more powerful and influential than ever in Iraq at this point. That wasn't the case before the Iraq War.

And ISIS is sadly another U.S. Frankenstein. It's a No-Win scenario for American Citizens. These Hell-Fire Missiles will end up in the hands of very evil characters. You can bet on that.

Hmmmmmmmm......... Born here 70 years ago, owned guns for 62 of those years, no one yet has tried to take them. Of course, I am not a felon and don't have mental problems. Perhaps Paulitician has had his guns taken:badgrin:

It's all part of the firearms retailer marketing strategy. THEY ARE CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ SO YOU BETTER BUY MOAR!!!

Indeed and Obama has been the biggest boost to gun sales in the last decade or two. That has been the only good thing to come out of his administration.

Iraq is largely influenced and controlled by Iran. And that's thanks to the disastrous Iraq War.

Your position appears to strictly be that Bush's dishonest and botched intervention in Iraq from 2003 through 2008 makes any intervention such as supplying weapons to kill terrorists stupid forevermore. Is that what you are driving at?

I thought the Iranians were Terrorists too? Do you really believe they won't get their hands on these missiles in Iraq? They have more influence and power in Iraq than ever before. And that is thanks to the horrifically failed Iraq War. And ISIS is another U.S. Government Frankenstein. Like i said, it's a No-Win scenario for Americans. Funding & arming either side is bad. Nothing good will come of it.

The 2nd amendment cannot be trashed without a new law/amendment, and without the Supreme Court striking it down. That is a very long and drawn out process and would not make it out of the House. The same with abortion--it cannot be repealed, but they can regulate it to death.
The main thing that has kept this country from an all out invasion from any of our borders or from within is the fact that we are individually armed. The 2nd amendment states militia, and people argue that we no longer need a militia because we have the military, however, even the stupidest politician knows that our military cannot possibly protect this country--we are too vast. The idea that we are armed, and occasionally crazy and out of control, is something foreign and domestic enemies have to consider. They might take down a few thousand, but we are 317+ million strong.
Government cannot disarm us.

I thought the Iranians were Terrorists too
Do you think all Iranians are terrorists?

Do you really believe they won't get their hands on these missiles in Iraq?

I already told to you those missiles will be used to kill IS terrorists and nothing other than that. Iran has the same priority right now as Baghdad and DC. Your worries are unfounded.

They have more influence and power in Iraq than ever before. And that is thanks to the horrifically failed Iraq War.

They are not running the show as you originally claimed. I know they have influence there, so what?

And ISIS is another U.S. Government Frankenstein.

The US government did not create ISIS. The US and UK invasion of Iraq created conditions where the current terrorist leader of IS was able to create his army of terrorists. Baghdadi created IS and no one else. The solution is find him and kill him. Until that's done kill his terrorist followers with Hellfire missiles and Iran's help however they will give it.

Like i said, it's a No-Win scenario for Americans. Funding & arming either side is bad. Nothing good will come of it.

Letting IS run amok in Syria and Iraq is a no win situation.

I thought the Iranians were Terrorists too
Do you think all Iranians are terrorists?

Do you really believe they won't get their hands on these missiles in Iraq?

I already told to you those missiles will be used to kill IS terrorists and nothing other than that. Iran has the same priority right now as Baghdad and DC. Your worries are unfounded.

They are not running the show as you originally claimed. I know they have influence there, so what?

And ISIS is another U.S. Government Frankenstein.

The US government did not create ISIS. The US and UK invasion of Iraq created conditions where the current terrorist leader of IS was able to create his army of terrorists. Baghdadi created IS and no one else. The solution is find him and kill him. Until that's done kill his terrorist followers with Hellfire missiles and Iran's help however they will give it.

Like i said, it's a No-Win scenario for Americans. Funding & arming either side is bad. Nothing good will come of it.

Letting IS run amok in Syria and Iraq is a no win situation.

It's a No-Win scenario for Americans. Spending more Taxpayer Dollars funding & arming an Iranian-backed Iraqi Government does not serve Americans well. And ISIS isn't going away anytime soon. They're well-funded and armed. And they're mostly armed with American weapons. It's the tragic result of the U.S. Government intervening in the Syrian War.

And the Iraqi Sunni population will continue to rebel. They view Maliki and Shiites as Iranian and American Puppets. They will continue fighting. It's an awful mess that our Government helped create. The American People will suffer the Blow Back. It's inevitable.

Last edited:
The 2nd amendment cannot be trashed without a new law/amendment, and without the Supreme Court striking it down. That is a very long and drawn out process and would not make it out of the House. The same with abortion--it cannot be repealed, but they can regulate it to death.
The main thing that has kept this country from an all out invasion from any of our borders or from within is the fact that we are individually armed. The 2nd amendment states militia, and people argue that we no longer need a militia because we have the military, however, even the stupidest politician knows that our military cannot possibly protect this country--we are too vast. The idea that we are armed, and occasionally crazy and out of control, is something foreign and domestic enemies have to consider. They might take down a few thousand, but we are 317+ million strong.
Government cannot disarm us.

Don't dismiss the Anti-2nd Amenders so easily. They'll continue trying. They can make life very difficult for Gun Owners. They're not going away.

1238253_614944205225013_1083895503_n.jpg

That's the Reagan phone....

Forum List

Back