Direction of Country

Coupla possible reasons:

1. They don't think the other party will be any different.

2. They may think that, but they're not THAT worried about it.

3. They don't blame Obama.

4. They don't like or trust Romney enough to replace Obama with him. (Probably the most likely)

Coupla possible reasons:

4. They don't like or trust Romney enough to replace Obama with him. (Probably the most likely)
Well the coal industry is blaming obama

Political blame game plays out after Ohio coal mine operation shuts down - CNN

4. They don't like or trust Romney enough to replace Obama with him.

I don't trust either one but I go with what I see and not the unseen.

I'll add the media has played it's part with spin to defend obama, which is closer to the truth than not.

Looking at the latest RCP poll I find myself puzzled. If 56% of Americans think we are heading in the wrong direction, how can all those high poll results showing obama leading, or obama having a higher approval rating be correct?

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Direction of Country

Looks like a condemnation of who they think is responsible
or could it be the media has played it's part with spin?

Blame the media...it is what Republicans do best

Like it or not, the public still blames Republicans for our economic mess

Looks like a condemnation of who they think is responsible

I bet you had no problem with how the media treated Bush?

In your mind they do, who controlled congress last two years of Bush? Who has controlled congress for 60+ years in part or whole since 1946? Who controls these approval polls?

Maybe the coal INDUSTRY, but what about the miners themselves? I recall that a bunch of them had to be forced to attend a Romney rally.

4. They don't like or trust Romney enough to replace Obama with him.

I don't trust either one but I go with what I see and not the unseen.

At this point, Romney is the unseen because he's never been President.

I'll add the media has played it's part with spin to defend obama, which is closer to the truth than not.

All of the media except FOX, right? And they're NOT spinning?

Coupla possible reasons:

Pretty well covers it.

Why do women stay with husbands that beat them?

Same question could have been asked in 2004.

In your mind they do, who controlled congress last two years of Bush? Who has controlled congress for 60+ years in part or whole since 1946? Who controls these approval polls?

Evidently, the public is not buying the Republican argument that the Dems controlled Congress in 2007. Might have something to do with that Congress not passing any legislation that could have caused the collapse

After 9-11, the public loved Bush (80 percent approval). The press loved Bush and said nothing as he led the country into two wars.

What happened?

Evidently, the public is not buying the Republican argument that the Dems controlled Congress in 2007. Might have something to do with that Congress not passing any legislation that could have caused the collapse

After 9-11, the public loved Bush (80 percent approval). The press loved Bush and said nothing as he led the country into two wars.

What happened?

Again things are not adding up. The media controls the polls the media spins for obama, but America is waking up slowly but they are starting to awaken and that is a fact.

The Media's Spin for Obama Is Running on Empty

Looking at the latest RCP poll I find myself puzzled. If 56% of Americans think we are heading in the wrong direction, how can all those high poll results showing obama leading, or obama having a higher approval rating be correct?

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Direction of Country
The people who aren't RTM's don't have any faith in Willard, or specifially the republican party, either.

If Willard actually went against his party some and offered something along the lines of this: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/242797-want-my-vote.html then it might be possible to get some of the non-RTM's.

Edit: Or to be more clear... The republican party isn't doing anything to help Willard win. He'd be better off leading it, rather than being led by it. Of course, if he is leading it... I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Maybe the coal INDUSTRY, but what about the miners themselves? I recall that a bunch of them had to be forced to attend a Romney rally.

Wasn't it the media that told you that?

I don't accept failure I'll go with the unseen over failure any day.

Fox doesn't spin the obvious for obama they spin the same things.
Like foxes owner and immigration

What happened?

Again things are not adding up. The media controls the polls the media spins for obama, but America is waking up slowly but they are starting to awaken and that is a fact.

The Media's Spin for Obama Is Running on Empty

Based on the last month, the public has soured on Romney
Senate races are also turning against the Republicans

Republicans had better hope that Romney does not bring down the whole party

Why do women stay with husbands that beat them?
That's easy; for the attention!
America is perplexed; it has changed so much ( for the worst) in the past decade they are unsure. Politicians arn't trustworthy in general. Congress is a complete failure. The country is not put first - the constituency is, which is made up of special interest which is made up of people who promote mostly anti American sentiments or at least incongruent
ones to our foundation. Romney being a Morman sure doesn't help him. People are afraid of change - as long as thier is food on the table!
I think there are many who will decide on election day - while in the booth. God I hope they choose Romney - we won't recover from 4, more years of Obama :eusa_hand:

Willard has yet to answer the question:

Vote for me because.......

Now wait a minute! You just said this:

"I don't trust either one but I go with what I see and not the unseen."

Exactly right I don't trust either one. obama has shown his hand and failed, Romney hasn't.
Can I make anymore simplistic?

Forum List

Back