Dimwit Michelle Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Written by my friend, Paul:

Unscripted, Michelle Obama is something of a dimwit.
Regardless of her inability to express herself in the form of a compound sentence, as ably demonstrated in her Princeton thesis, she has managed to fail upwards.
A product of affirmative action at Princeton and Harvard, where she was ushered through by the liberal professoriate, she rose without a trace until she stumbled into Barack Obama at the Sidley/Austin law firm in Chicago and the rest is history.

Both of her national best-selling books were written by ghost writers otherwise they would have been unreadable. They contain a good deal of sniveling and her woe-is-me race baiting is evident despite now being a prominent member of the gated community with a net worth well over $80 million.
She is a darling of the mainstream media and, curiously enough, of fashion magazines which fawn over her bulk with the kind of sickening sycophancy that was normally reserved for particularly sadistic Roman emperors.
This, not her intellect, proven ability or genuine achievements, has had the effect of manufacturing her into one of the most popular women in America and a superstar in the Democratic Party. Nevertheless, she’s an imposter.

Like her husband, a man who proved every week that a law degree from Harvard is no proof of brilliance, her star is made of tinsel but that will not be an impediment to her running for the presidency and conducting her husband’s fourth miserably destructive term if she wins.

Paul

I would like a list of all those who have benefited from affirmative action. . just curious

Thanks to SCOTUS we can now get qualified people in gummit and elsewhere. . although some liberals are trying to get around the ruling... while throwing a tantrum bc of it, not giving one hoot in Hell for the Constitution... 14th Amendment that the Decision was based on. .. totally figures. :rolleyes:

Regardless of her inability to express herself in the form of a compound sentence, as ably demonstrated in her Princeton thesis, she has managed to fail upwards.
A product of affirmative action at Princeton and Harvard, where she was ushered through by the liberal professoriate, she rose without a trace until she stumbled into Barack Obama at the Sidley/Austin law firm in Chicago and the rest is history.

Both of her national best-selling books were written by ghost writers otherwise they would have been unreadable. They contain a good deal of sniveling and her woe-is-me race baiting is evident despite now being a prominent member of the gated community with a net worth well over $80 million.
She is a darling of the mainstream media and, curiously enough, of fashion magazines which fawn over her bulk with the kind of sickening sycophancy that was normally reserved for particularly sadistic Roman emperors.
This, not her intellect, proven ability or genuine achievements, has had the effect of manufacturing her into one of the most popular women in America and a superstar in the Democratic Party. Nevertheless, she’s an imposter.

Like her husband, a man who proved every week that a law degree from Harvard is no proof of brilliance, her star is made of tinsel but that will not be an impediment to her running for the presidency and conducting her husband’s fourth miserably destructive term if she wins.

Paul
Paul is a nasty piece of work. Where did he go to school?

Paul

Paul dropped out of High School

Paul
Gasp! Paul said that? Oh my...how will Michelle Obama ever live it down... :sleeping-smiley-015:

Paul
but she has a big floppy penis to peg her cuckhold

ChenEngineer’s friend Paul

1688764966528.gif

Thread Locked for lack of OP Person Content, as Paul is not a USMB member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back