Dims have tried to impeach every GOP President since Eike

Both Nixon and Reagan had it coming
Neither was impeached

The Bush’s and Trump have not been close to impeachment

Republicans impeached Clinton over a blow job

Silly, he was impeached over perjuring himself before Congress, which would cause any of us to be thrown into jail.

As it was, he finished his term cuz he was special.

Republicans are the only ones to file impeachment charges in 150 years

They chose to do so over a blow job

It was the President’s obstruction of justice over a blow job. He was so popular, he could have said, “yeah, she blew me.... what says you?” He would have been fine.
Ummm....still about a blow job

Only Republicans would impeach over something so petty

Let’s see if Democrats are “petty” over Trump or impeach over serious crimes

Then why did the President feel the need to obstruct justice over it? That would have been a wet dream for Mueller.
He didn’t

He was found not guilty

Neither was impeached

Reagan had it coming but wasn’t impeached? That makes no sense.

Iran Contra was an impeachable offense.
Far, far worse than lying about a blow job

Reagan played a babbling idiot who knew nothing and remembered nothing

Silly, he was impeached over perjuring himself before Congress, which would cause any of us to be thrown into jail.

Actually he was impeached for lying under oath...but I like to think he got what was coming to him for fucking a 19 year old intern in my house.....

she was 23, it doesn't make it any less despicable just more accurate. I know I know truth and accuracy do not concern tRumPutinbots!
She was 22 when they got discovered....

So 22 is the tRumPutin 19? By the way she was 24 when the story was broke!
And slick boy was how old?......

The Dims have tried to impeach every GOP President since Eike.

From Wiki

1. Nixon. Nuff said

2. Reagan. On March 6, 1987 Rep. Henry B. Gonzalez, Democrat of Texas, introduced articles of impeachment against President Ronald Reagan regarding the Iran Contra affair, leading to the joint hearings that dominated the summer. A special prosecutor was appointed.

3. Bush Sr. On January 16, 1991, Congressman Henry B. Gonzalez introduced H. Res. 34, to impeach President George H. W. Bush for starting the Gulf War. The resolution was referred to the Judiciary Committee, where it died.[18] Gonzalez tried again with H. Res. 86 on February 21. Both bills were referred to the Subcommittee on Economic and Commercial Law March 18, 1992, where the efforts also died.

4. "W". Due to the Wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, President George W. Bush and other officials were targets of impeachment efforts. None of these efforts advanced past the hearing stage.

5. Trump. Within weeks of taking office, members of Congress had declared that President Trump may have committed impeachable offenses in relation with Executive Order 13769.[25]

On May 17, 2017, Representative Al Green (D) of Texas called for impeachment of President Trump on the House floor.[26] Later, just under six months into Trump's presidency, Representative Green and Representative Brad Sherman introduced H. Res. 438, exhibiting one article of impeachment.

Representative Steve Cohen, one of six[27] Democrats introducing five articles of impeachment, said on November 15, 2017, "[H]is train of injuries to our Constitution must be brought to an end."[28] The five accusations were "obstruction of justice", "violation of the foreign emoluments clause", "violation of the domestic emoluments clause", "undermining the independence of the federal judiciary" and "undermining the freedom of the press".[27] Many Democrats opposed this action.[28]

The first vote on the subject was held on December 6, 2017, when a second privileged resolution (H.Res.646) was tabled by a vote of 364 to 58 with four voting "present".[29][30]

The second vote on the subject was held on January 19, 2018, when the third privileged resolution offered by Representative Green (H.Res.705) was tabled by a vote of 355 to 66, with three voting “present”[31]

Several Chairs of certain House committees have promised hearings on impeachment-related issues starting in January 2019. The first of several resolutions presenting articles of impeachment was introduced as soon as the 116th congress was convened.[32]
The Republicans have been pretty busy as well. Is there supposed to be a point to this?
Impeachment investigations of United States federal officials - Wikipedia

Actually he was impeached for lying under oath...but I like to think he got what was coming to him for fucking a 19 year old intern in my house.....

she was 23, it doesn't make it any less despicable just more accurate. I know I know truth and accuracy do not concern tRumPutinbots!

Did ewe not read in my first post it was despicable regardless? If course not because as I said accuracy and truth are foreign to tRumPutinbots!

Neither was impeached

Lol! Sorry, he wasn’t involved in an impeachable event otherwise he would have been impeached.

Last edited:

From Wiki

1. Nixon. Nuff said

2. Reagan. On March 6, 1987 Rep. Henry B. Gonzalez, Democrat of Texas, introduced articles of impeachment against President Ronald Reagan regarding the Iran Contra affair, leading to the joint hearings that dominated the summer. A special prosecutor was appointed.

3. Bush Sr. On January 16, 1991, Congressman Henry B. Gonzalez introduced H. Res. 34, to impeach President George H. W. Bush for starting the Gulf War. The resolution was referred to the Judiciary Committee, where it died.[18] Gonzalez tried again with H. Res. 86 on February 21. Both bills were referred to the Subcommittee on Economic and Commercial Law March 18, 1992, where the efforts also died.

4. "W". Due to the Wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, President George W. Bush and other officials were targets of impeachment efforts. None of these efforts advanced past the hearing stage.

5. Trump. Within weeks of taking office, members of Congress had declared that President Trump may have committed impeachable offenses in relation with Executive Order 13769.[25]

On May 17, 2017, Representative Al Green (D) of Texas called for impeachment of President Trump on the House floor.[26] Later, just under six months into Trump's presidency, Representative Green and Representative Brad Sherman introduced H. Res. 438, exhibiting one article of impeachment.

Representative Steve Cohen, one of six[27] Democrats introducing five articles of impeachment, said on November 15, 2017, "[H]is train of injuries to our Constitution must be brought to an end."[28] The five accusations were "obstruction of justice", "violation of the foreign emoluments clause", "violation of the domestic emoluments clause", "undermining the independence of the federal judiciary" and "undermining the freedom of the press".[27] Many Democrats opposed this action.[28]

The first vote on the subject was held on December 6, 2017, when a second privileged resolution (H.Res.646) was tabled by a vote of 364 to 58 with four voting "present".[29][30]

The second vote on the subject was held on January 19, 2018, when the third privileged resolution offered by Representative Green (H.Res.705) was tabled by a vote of 355 to 66, with three voting “present”[31]

Several Chairs of certain House committees have promised hearings on impeachment-related issues starting in January 2019. The first of several resolutions presenting articles of impeachment was introduced as soon as the 116th congress was convened.[32]

Who is Eike?

Actually, if you think she wouldn't be a virgin after a blow job then it is you who's never had one my inexperienced friend.

You aren't very good at this son. Is a blow job sex?
I know the answer to that, but I'm pretty sure you don't based on your posts.

...and you think a stupid post aimed at obfuscation is a cool dodge eh?
IS a BJ sex?
I am not contributing to the delinquency of a minor today.

Look it up on your own.

(smile) You're a coward kid, nothing more. You lose pussy.

"
Fellatio
Description
Fellatio is an oral sex act involving the use of the mouth or throat, usually performed by a person on the penis of another person. If performed on oneself, the act is called autofellatio. Oral stimulation of the scrotum may also be termed fellatio, or colloquially as teabagging. "
Lol, you had to look it up.

Virgins, SMH.

It s a good thing conservitards reproduce by fission, otherwise they'd be extinct.

Andrew Johnson, Republican president. His own party filed impeachment charges. Found not guilty.
Richard Nixon, Republican president. Impeachment charges were filed. Republican senators informed him a guilty vote was inevitable, so he resigned before the trial..
Bill Clinton, Democrat president. Impeachment charges were filed by Republicans. Found not guilty.

Those are the only three times in American history an attempt has been made to impeach a president. Saying the Democrats have tried to impeach every Republican president since Eisenhower is a completely uninformed statement.

Dwight David Eisenhower, Republican, president of the United States from 1952-1960. He may be even more well known as the commander of allied forces who defeated Hitler in World War II. He was very popularly and commonly known as "Ike". Anyone who would like to present themselves as well informed would not so grossly butcher the spelling of his nickname.

It was the President’s obstruction of justice over a blow job. He was so popular, he could have said, “yeah, she blew me.... what says you?” He would have been fine.

(shrugs) Apparantley a BJ is sex, not that you would know.

Fellatio
Description
Fellatio is an oral sex act involving the use of the mouth or throat, usually performed by a person on the penis of another person. If performed on oneself, the act is called autofellatio. Oral stimulation of the scrotum may also be termed fellatio, or colloquially as teabagging.
Nobody ever got pregnant from a blow job
A Virgin who gives a blow job is still a Virgin

.... and you are going to get impeached when you obstruct justice. You keep trying to make obstructing Justice with blow jobs.

Then why did the President feel the need to obstruct justice over it? That would have been a wet dream for Mueller.
He didn’t

He was found not guilty

Republicans could care less about his and Hillary’s arrangement. It was his motive to obstruct justice

From Wiki

1. Nixon. Nuff said

I Like IKE

From Wiki

1. Nixon. Nuff said

I Like IKE

What about Eike?

Neither was impeached

Lol! Sorry, he wasn’t involved in an impeachable event otherwise he would have been impeached.
The drool helped
He offered Ollie North as a scapegoat

It was a LtColonel who masterminded the whole thing

He didn’t

He was found not guilty

Republicans could care less about his and Hillary’s arrangement. It was his motive to obstruct justice

Justice over a consensual blow job

He didn’t

He was found not guilty

Then why lie? I never understood why the lies.

You aren't very good at this son. Is a blow job sex?

IS a BJ sex?

Look it up on your own.

"
Fellatio
Description
Fellatio is an oral sex act involving the use of the mouth or throat, usually performed by a person on the penis of another person. If performed on oneself, the act is called autofellatio. Oral stimulation of the scrotum may also be termed fellatio, or colloquially as teabagging. "

Virgins, SMH.

It s a good thing conservitards reproduce by fission, otherwise they'd be extinct.

LOL, you're the one who denied what it was. You are really unarmed for this stuff CreepyToes.

IS a BJ sex?

Look it up on your own.

"
Fellatio
Description

Virgins, SMH.

LOL, you're the one who denied what it was. You are really unarmed for this stuff CreepyToes.
Riiiight.

He didn’t

He was found not guilty

Then why lie? I never understood why the lies.
You are supposed to lie about blow jobs

If you are single, you lie and say you got one
If you are married, you lie and say you didn’t

Forum List

Back