Dims have tried to impeach every GOP President since Eike

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
The Dims have tried to impeach every GOP President since Eike.

From Wiki

1. Nixon. Nuff said

2. Reagan. On March 6, 1987 Rep. Henry B. Gonzalez, Democrat of Texas, introduced articles of impeachment against President Ronald Reagan regarding the Iran Contra affair, leading to the joint hearings that dominated the summer. A special prosecutor was appointed.

3. Bush Sr. On January 16, 1991, Congressman Henry B. Gonzalez introduced H. Res. 34, to impeach President George H. W. Bush for starting the Gulf War. The resolution was referred to the Judiciary Committee, where it died.[18] Gonzalez tried again with H. Res. 86 on February 21. Both bills were referred to the Subcommittee on Economic and Commercial Law March 18, 1992, where the efforts also died.

4. "W". Due to the Wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, President George W. Bush and other officials were targets of impeachment efforts. None of these efforts advanced past the hearing stage.

5. Trump. Within weeks of taking office, members of Congress had declared that President Trump may have committed impeachable offenses in relation with Executive Order 13769.[25]

On May 17, 2017, Representative Al Green (D) of Texas called for impeachment of President Trump on the House floor.[26] Later, just under six months into Trump's presidency, Representative Green and Representative Brad Sherman introduced H. Res. 438, exhibiting one article of impeachment.

Representative Steve Cohen, one of six[27] Democrats introducing five articles of impeachment, said on November 15, 2017, "[H]is train of injuries to our Constitution must be brought to an end."[28] The five accusations were "obstruction of justice", "violation of the foreign emoluments clause", "violation of the domestic emoluments clause", "undermining the independence of the federal judiciary" and "undermining the freedom of the press".[27] Many Democrats opposed this action.[28]

The first vote on the subject was held on December 6, 2017, when a second privileged resolution (H.Res.646) was tabled by a vote of 364 to 58 with four voting "present".[29][30]

The second vote on the subject was held on January 19, 2018, when the third privileged resolution offered by Representative Green (H.Res.705) was tabled by a vote of 355 to 66, with three voting “present”[31]

Several Chairs of certain House committees have promised hearings on impeachment-related issues starting in January 2019. The first of several resolutions presenting articles of impeachment was introduced as soon as the 116th congress was convened.[32]

Both Nixon and Reagan had it coming
Neither was impeached

The Bush’s and Trump have not been close to impeachment

Republicans impeached Clinton over a blow job

Neither was impeached

Silly, he was impeached over perjuring himself before Congress, which would cause any of us to be thrown into jail.

As it was, he finished his term cuz he was special.

Neither was impeached

Silly, he was impeached over perjuring himself before Congress, which would cause any of us to be thrown into jail.

Republicans are the only ones to file impeachment charges in 150 years

They chose to do so over a blow job

Neither was impeached

Again, it was over perjury.

He was not impeached over the accusations of rape.

Just like the Virginian Dims who rape women and paint their faces black, they are going no where cuz they are all special

Neither was impeached

Actually he was impeached for lying under oath...but I like to think he got what was coming to him for fucking a 19 year old intern in my house.....

Neither was impeached

Actually he was impeached for lying under oath...but I like to think he got what was coming to him for fucking a 19 year old intern in my house.....

A youngster who was his boss, I might add

But Dims like rightwinger think treating women like that is hot.

Neither was impeached

Again, it was over perjury.

He was not impeached over the accusations of rape.

Just like the Virginian Dims who rape women and paint their faces black, they are going no where cuz they are all special

Lying about a blow job is still about a blow job

Only Republicans impeach over such nonsense

Neither was impeached

Consensual sexual activity

“I did not have sex with that woman”

The Dims have tried to impeach every GOP President since Eike.

From Wiki

1. Nixon. Nuff said

2. Reagan. On March 6, 1987 Rep. Henry B. Gonzalez, Democrat of Texas, introduced articles of impeachment against President Ronald Reagan regarding the Iran Contra affair, leading to the joint hearings that dominated the summer. A special prosecutor was appointed.

3. Bush Sr. On January 16, 1991, Congressman Henry B. Gonzalez introduced H. Res. 34, to impeach President George H. W. Bush for starting the Gulf War. The resolution was referred to the Judiciary Committee, where it died.[18] Gonzalez tried again with H. Res. 86 on February 21. Both bills were referred to the Subcommittee on Economic and Commercial Law March 18, 1992, where the efforts also died.

4. "W". Due to the Wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, President George W. Bush and other officials were targets of impeachment efforts. None of these efforts advanced past the hearing stage.

5. Trump. Within weeks of taking office, members of Congress had declared that President Trump may have committed impeachable offenses in relation with Executive Order 13769.[25]

On May 17, 2017, Representative Al Green (D) of Texas called for impeachment of President Trump on the House floor.[26] Later, just under six months into Trump's presidency, Representative Green and Representative Brad Sherman introduced H. Res. 438, exhibiting one article of impeachment.

Representative Steve Cohen, one of six[27] Democrats introducing five articles of impeachment, said on November 15, 2017, "[H]is train of injuries to our Constitution must be brought to an end."[28] The five accusations were "obstruction of justice", "violation of the foreign emoluments clause", "violation of the domestic emoluments clause", "undermining the independence of the federal judiciary" and "undermining the freedom of the press".[27] Many Democrats opposed this action.[28]

The first vote on the subject was held on December 6, 2017, when a second privileged resolution (H.Res.646) was tabled by a vote of 364 to 58 with four voting "present".[29][30]

The second vote on the subject was held on January 19, 2018, when the third privileged resolution offered by Representative Green (H.Res.705) was tabled by a vote of 355 to 66, with three voting “present”[31]

Several Chairs of certain House committees have promised hearings on impeachment-related issues starting in January 2019. The first of several resolutions presenting articles of impeachment was introduced as soon as the 116th congress was convened.[32]
By the way

You left out Gerald Ford

Neither was impeached

Lewinsky was not 19 at the time. Do you ever get anything right?

Neither was impeached

Obviously you've never had a blow job, it is sex.

Neither was impeached

Is a woman who has given a blow job still a Virgin?
If she is, then it is not sex

Got it, you've never had one.

So....let’s test the premise of the OP

Dems have tried to impeach every Republican President since Ike

Nixon......Not impeached
Ford.......Not impeached
Reagan.....Not impeached
Bush 41.......Not impeached
Bush 43.......Not impeached
Trump........Not impeached....Yet

You slept through sex education in school didn’t you?

You slept through sex education in school didn’t you?

Got it, you've never had one. How may have you given?

Forum List

Back